IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I've been forced to acknowledge is a website called 'Live'. The FBI recently raided the home of my pre-teen cousin. They confiscated all of the family computers and cell phones. She had posted live video to this website which attracted the attention of pedophiles. This took place just days ago. People post live video which reveals their location.

Are you talking about Facebook Live? Or the app Live.me? I know a lot of people have gotten in trouble lately over videos they've broadcast on Facebook Live since it it started. I don't know much about the latter.

My mind keeps going back when RL made the comment about when his son and friends had a spot back there... maybe one of his son's friends... just maybe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed already. Is it possible LE took RL in as a way to keep him under protection, if the killer(s) are known to him? Alternatively, LE could be pressuring RL to roll over on the killer(s) using this probation violation as incentive to talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These reports are not accurate. I will try to find the most recent MSM report with LE that definitely spells out there is no confirmation of DNA. There has been lots of media reports that were not accurate on this aspect of the investigation.

Thanks ....

Having come in late .... trying to catch up has been quite difficult ... the threads move like a train...

So much appreciated

Puggle x

I'm hesitant to share my dream I had last night because it has bothered me all day but maybe it means something.

I dreamt that the girls were worried about this guy for a while. It was a feeling I had of "Should we call her to pick us up? Is he still there?" The next part of my dream was a feeling of relief and the sound of birds and leaves crunching. Then, my arm hurt, and the next image I got was a knife and wet legs. The feeling of rage and the question "why?" Is what I woke up to.

This was just a dream but my whole day has been awful because I couldn't shake it. I have been reading too much before bed but my dream seemed so real. In my dream, I believe this man to be around 6ft, 220 pounds and I believe he was lurking to attack that day. He knew his way around and followed these girls to make sure they were indeed alone for some time. I believe the "down the hill" was a directional demand while he had a knife and I believe he had one of the girls by the arm and threatened to hurt her if the other strayed. I believe he walked them through the water and that the area where their bodies were found is the area they were last alive.

This is all from a dream so very much my own opinion. It was a nightmare and I saw more but feel disgusted and ill by the dream. I have a little girl of my own and held her a little tighter all day because of it.

Rest In Peace, Abigail and Liberty. This wasn't your fault.

Im a little confused then ..... as the media has made out that police have DNA and were "fast tracking" it for information..as per links below

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29458...eving-grandfather-pays-heartbreaking-tribute/

http://fox59.com/2017/02/23/carroll...investigation-says-dna-evidence-fast-tracked/

These reports are not accurate. I will try to find the most recent MSM report with LE that definitely spells out there is no confirmation of DNA. There has been lots of media reports that were not accurate on this aspect of the investigation.

Thanks ....

Having come in late .... trying to catch up has been quite difficult ... the threads move like a train...

So much appreciated

Puggle x

Carroll Co. Sheriff clears up misconceptions on Delphi double homicide

Leazenby told News 18 he has never confirmed DNA evidence was recovered in this case. He said there is some evidence in this case, but he does not want to reveal what that is in order to protect the integrity of the investigation. He did confirm, however, any evidence has been “fast-tracked” to be evaluated in this case.

Here's something. Unless it's been mentioned and I missed it:
If RL wasn't allowed to drive, then who carted him around? The perpetrators HAD to know nobody was there walking around their property. HAD to know that nobody else was in that area that could walk up or see him through the trees. IMO and my minds made up that there was more than one. HAD to be....how does one person scout the whole area? Especially since others WERE on the trails that day.

Were their other people on the trail that day?

If someone has a link about these other people can they please post...

I was under the impression there weren't any other people on the trail?

Somehow, the "down the hill" sounds like a calm directive and accent sounds to be from central Ohio. thinking Columbus.

Were their other people on the trail that day?

If someone has a link about these other people can they please post...

I was under the impression there weren't any other people on the trail?

People came forward to tell LE that they were on the trail, when, and what/who they saw.

Here's something. Unless it's been mentioned and I missed it:
If RL wasn't allowed to drive, then who carted him around? The perpetrators HAD to know nobody was there walking around their property. HAD to know that nobody else was in that area that could walk up or see him through the trees. IMO and my minds made up that there was more than one. HAD to be....how does one person scout the whole area? Especially since others WERE on the trails that day.

If BG is not local, he may not have been aware of what was private property and what was public park, depending on whether he noticed any of the private property sign/s.

Maybe he knew it was private property but was just brazen and determined in that moment.

I wonder if there is any luck with LE checking phone tower records in the area? Perhaps it was an opportunistic crime and BG left his phone on. Perhaps phone carriers can log when a phone is intentionally switched off as opposed to out of range or flat battery?

Apologies if this has already been discussed in depth.

I am trusting LE to do find the prep(s). It took only 12 weeks or so for LE to find the person responsible for Dominique Allen's abduction and murder in Indianapolis via DNA. Our LE has lots to go on in this case. It will be solved. "You snuffed out that light. There will be consequences." JMO

I'm really surprised there hasn't been an arrest yet. With a photo and voice you'd think someone would have turned him in by now. The longer this goes the more likely he's going to get away with it

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Something occurred to me today regarding the "down the hill" comment. So far I think most people have assumed that the comment was directed at Libby and Abby with the intention of telling them which direction to move. I am now considering the possibility that they may have already been incapacitated by the time that statement was uttered. Could it have been one perp talking to the other perp and directing him "down the hill" to the disposal site? I thought of the case of Hannah Wilson in Bloomington, IN who was left in a field along with the cell phone of her killer. He dropped the phone by accident near her body which is how police tied him to the crime so quickly. It is possible that Libby's phone was indeed in the pocket of the killer and when he was struggling about, he dropped it out of his pocket and didn't realize it. A cell phone can still be recording even if the screen has gone dark. My cell phone will go dark if I happen to be on "hold" waiting for someone to come to the phone. If he was in possession of Libby's phone then the entire abduction and everything that happened after that would likely be recorded. This may be why investigators are considering the possibility of two perps. Maybe they think he is talking to someone other than Libby and Abby. IMO
That's a good theory that hasn't been discussed before. That might be an explanation of why he sounds so cool and nonchalant in the recording, and why we don't hear the girls.

To me, I hear the sound of crunching leaves in the recording, as if they were already off the bridge. Part of me still thinks that he approached them after the bridge pic, while they were walking back to meet their ride. I think he passed them on the bridge, Libby took the pic, he crossed the creek and he surprised them on the trail walking back. That's just my opinion though.

You raised an interesting new angle on the audio though. Anything is possible!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

I am re-approving No It's Not's post about the logo.

You may discuss whether this is really the Oracle Wrestling Logo.

What you CANNOT discuss is if anyone OTHER THAN THE SUSPECT might be wearing a shirt with this logo.

I don't know how much clearer I can be. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYONE ELSE WHO YOU BELIEVE HAS THIS LOGO ON THEIR SHIRT OTHER THAN THE SUSPECT.

Thank you,
Tricia

Who posted about the ORACLE WRESTLING LOGO?? BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking at it right now on my screen!!!!!! I think we have a MATCH!!

-Nin

Off topic but is anybody else listening to Levi page show waiting for tricia to come on and listening to Casey Anthony interview......WTF she is disgusting!!!!
She is a slore !

Nevermind. That's not rope. So frustrating trying to identify because it's such a huge clue to someone.
Just curious...What made you change your mind? IMO, that's what it looks like to me. What are your thoughts on what it is?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

German had the presence of mind to hit record on her phone and because of that, police were not only able to release still frames of the suspect but an audio clip too.

“She did it. She did it, and one day I’m going to thank her,” said Carter.But first, police need your help identifying the person or persons who did this to Libby and Abby. The recording was longer than what has been released. Police won’t release anymore to protect the integrity of the investigation, but they’ve seen the video and likely won’t be able to stop thinking about it.“Imagine what that must be like, it’s generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives before they go to sleep,” said Carter.

It has taken me several attempts to locate this quote from LE and I finally found the news transcript and the actual video where LEO Carter makes this statement. I am hoping that this will help to put to rest the debate about the statement, "stuff of nightmares" comes from. No, LE did not say it but I surmise it came from a news cast probably paraphrasing the statement above.

[video]http://wlfi.com/2017/02/22/delphi-te...ads-to-arrest/[/video]

The part of the video where the officer speaks these words starts at around 1:25. HTH
EDIT of my original post: I got up this morning and re-read my original post as I wrote it very late (my time) and I do have a history of bad editing.

In re-reading the quote above it struck me that LEO Carter was talking about the video and what LEO's will see for the rest of their lives.

I am not sure why I didn't catch that before. I guess I assumed audio as I think that quote "stuff of nightmares" was always swirling around the threads as a reason why they wouldn't release more audio?

So, this is weird to me. This would say to me that regardless of there being more audio that there definitely is more video.It also says IMO that is must all be pretty bad or LE would certainly release more.

The video then must be fairly long as well. But then video of what? If Libby is recording, but the phone is not in her pocket, then how? If not Libby, then who is doing the recording?

Now one caveat to this might be that he is speaking of visual images that the audio creates when hearing it and that this is what they will "see."

That is also plausible in my mind. Sorry for another long post! I bore myself sometimes, honestly...

BTK killer was Dennis Rader. If you don't want awful nightmares, forget about him. I'm not even kidding. Wish I never, ever, ever googled this dude.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I wish I had read your post prior to googling. Feel sick [emoji40]

The GEO caching theory was sent to LE. There was a cache down by the creek below the bridge. It was disabled after the girls were found.

Can anyone repost the oracle wrestling image now that we can talk about it?

And yes I sent in multiple tips about geocaching sometime around Feb 22. I'm afraid we hit a dead end but it certainly looked promising.

Rosewatwr and Freeroad: thankyou. ❤️ ( for some reason my thankyou icon no longer appears? The reason is no doubt my computer nitwittedness)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb