IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure we are really supossed to discuss it? I think property owners family is supose to be off limits. I'm not really sure what the answer is there have been many statements both ways in past threads. MOO

I don't think discussing the dead is a problem but I don't see how it will help unless his son was murdered.

I don't really recall reading anything about it earlier, but I was doing like you and looking at all sorts of Oracle wrestling logos when it dawned on me that the High School uses the Oracle theme. As I said, I don't know what exactly is being referred to. I presume that NIN or someone else who knows the scoop will fill us in on the info.

I hope so because I'm not seeing it either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You keep saying BG may not be the perp.

Law enforcement has said otherwise.

Definitively.

His step son may be deceased. His son is alive.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

"LOGAN: Yes. It is a big concern. I used to walk through my woods all the time, daytime, nighttime. Now I`m not sure if that`s a good idea now. My
son and grandson come up here and play in that woods. Does that mean we can`t do that now? Or what should we do? It`s just a..."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Whoa.
Not sleuthing ANYBODY (cross my heart), but what I wouldn't give to see a picture of the son...

AND his grown friends that played with him there.

Since poor RL got hauled in at such an inauspicious time, I've been thinking that just maybe there's a teeny tiny little chance it was to make someone that cares about RL worry that RL who is innocent, might be implicated wrongly...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed already. Is it possible LE took RL in as a way to keep him under protection, if the killer(s) are known to him? Alternatively, LE could be pressuring RL to roll over on the killer(s) using this probation violation as incentive to talk.

In my opinion if there was a need to protect him that they would station a officer by his place and not bring him to jail.

I've commented about this before and I hate repeating myself, but it's just really baffling to me why they don't at least release the portion of the video that would occur between the 2 still images of BG. I really don't see how, between those 2 images, there could be anything that could maybe compromise their case or possibly be disturbing to see. To me, the only thing I can imagine it showing would be him taking some steps. Seeing him walk, even if it's only for a few steps, could help in getting this recognized.

jmo
Someone here many threads ago did a terrific gif of the two stills where it seemed to clarify that they were consecutive steps based upon the background. So I don't feel there is even measurable time enough between the two stills to show any more than the gif showed. Sorry if I confuse.

You keep saying BG may not be the perp.

Law enforcement has said otherwise.

Definitively.
All I have seen is suspecte used to describe him. Link on the definitively statement?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Speaking of Newsd outlets that don't always get everything 100%, here is an example from the local paper, JCOnline :
"It's now been a month since someone killed German and Williams after leading them off the Monon High Bridge trail and forcing them east of the bridge to a secluded area north of Deer Creek, where he killed the girls."
Now, we here at WS know that LE isn't saying whether it was BG or a cohort who actually killed the girls (God Bless them!). But an editor in a hurry probably just cleaned up the story to reflect what he/she was thinking.
JCOnline is a great resource for solving this case, in part because it's still trying to keep it in the forefront of its readers' awareness. As is Fox59. If not for Fox59, MSM would have, so far, been virtually silent about Abby and Libby after week 1. The more news exposure, the better. Like the billboards. JMO.
Link :
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...flood-investigators-delphi-killings/99132962/

Right there with you. There's a darn good reason I'm not responding to things anymore for the most part. Don't leave though, just wait it out. most of the people who signed up only for this thread will leave when they get bored or when there's an arrest. The longer term members are usually not so difficult to deal with. Also you can always put someone on "ignore" if you really don't want to have to read their posts. I hope you don't leave though. JMO[/QUOTE.]. i enjoy everyone's posts. Tenured members and new. I am a new member. We all were new once. I see snarky posts from old and new members alike. I think we are all here for the same reason. To help figure this out. The comments concerning new members need to be tempered with thought as to how it may sound. I think everyone here is awesome and we need to work together for a common cause. There seems to be a group think that new members have nothing valuable to contribute. Not true. Everyone was new once. Now rant over and group hug.jmo

Facts matter! I personally don't post something and state it as fact unless I can back it up. Thats a big reason why things get so twisted on these threads, If that comes off as being "snarky" I am sorry

I am a "facts person" as well and understand your desire not to mix assumption with fact.

As it seems you are, I can quickly get frustrated when I believe posters appear to put their assumptions at the same level of credibility as fact.

For the purpose of perspective, I don't think you had gotten to the post where a link was provided (validity of that site is another topic). That along with your exclamation point came across as premature yelling. That may not be what you intended.

The above is my opinion only.

I have only been a WS member for a few weeks and posts like this disappoint me. It seems extremely likely that the BG is 99.99999% the Perp,
Welcome Detective Willy,

We try to be respectful of other posters opinions here (unless they disagree with mine[emoji4] ,lol JK).

Seriously, if you don't agree with another, it's much kinder to either debate them respectfully or scroll and roll. Just some friendly advise to a new member. Looking forward to your input.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the that did this, is an avid hunter. He has probably hunted the area, or close to it. More than likely, he a poacher, that shoots anything that moves. He is very comfortable in the woods. It might seem unusual to cross a creek in 40 degree weather, but an avid hunter wouldn't give it a second thought. I also think he is ex military. Just my opinion from reading a tremendous amount of material concerning this case.

I am still so darn curious to find out if video was pulled the morning of the 13th and all day the 14th of February from all places around town to see if anyone matched what the BG was wearing. I sure hope so.

This is one of those pieces of information it seems they could give that would not compromise the case. In fact I'm surprised they didn't make a public statement asking people and businesses for their surveillance video.

Trying to catch up, sorry if this has been asked.

Does anyone know if the cache was located on the north or south end of the bridge?
I only know that it was stated on the Geocaching site that it was under the bridge as the geocacher had recovered it right below the feet of people that were currently on the bridge.

I dare say no more. 3 years and never a time out to banned camp. Many a hand slap but...

This is one of those pieces of information it seems they could give that would not compromise the case. In fact I'm surprised they didn't make a public statement asking people and businesses for their surveillance video.
Yes, this! I found it unbelievable. Now maybe, because it's a small town, they did go around and ask. But in my mind, why not come out and ask publicly?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

No matter how much we ask after the truth, self-awareness is often unpleasant. We do not feel kindly toward the Truthsayer....

Do we??

I went to bed really late so it's probably my brain being slow, but what does that mean? I'm not following.

EDIT of my original post: I got up this morning and re-read my original post as I wrote it very late (my time) and I do have a history of bad editing.

In re-reading the quote above it struck me that LEO Carter was talking about the video and what LEO's will see for the rest of their lives.

I am not sure why I didn't catch that before. I guess I assumed audio as I think that quote "stuff of nightmares" was always swirling around the threads as a reason why they wouldn't release more audio?

So, this is weird to me. This would say to me that regardless of there being more audio that there definitely is more video.It also says IMO that is must all be pretty bad or LE would certainly release more.

The video then must be fairly long as well. But then video of what? If Libby is recording, but the phone is not in her pocket, then how? If not Libby, then who is doing the recording?

Now one caveat to this might be that he is speaking of visual images that the audio creates when hearing it and that this is what they will "see."

That is also plausible in my mind. Sorry for another long post! I bore myself sometimes, honestly...

LE clearly states that Liberty recorded and captured the image.. She is a Hero. Indeed she is!! It doesn't make sense how she would be able to get away with doing so.. How would this be possible for her to be in the right frame of mind and also get away with doing so without being caught.. and leaving her phone behind.. why.
it is possible that he took the phone with him. LE has not said that they have the physical phone.

What an odd thing to say !

Someone posted he/she was of the opinion that the GN could be innocent, and all I did was reply that IF that was the case he should come foreward bc he would then be cleared by DNA etc.

And by the way, I DO believe that the GM is involved in the murders.
Who is GN and GM? Frantically thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members