IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all do respect, there is a picture of a murder victim with in a short distance from where her body was found, this picture was taken at some time before the crime showing that at least one of the victims had an intimate knowledge of the area

I don't think we can confirm that the fishing picture is at Deer Creek.

We know from previous statements that Abby was familiar with the Deer Creek area.

Otherwise, yes, it is interesting that Abby may have had a previous fishing picture made close to where the bodies were found.

I consider the picture pertinent to the topic but not pertinent to the investigation. I guess that is up to LE though.

The above is my opinion only.

I hope the cops aren't feeling the same feeling I am with this case, which is a bit like a dog chasing his tail and going in circles [emoji22] what we don't know causing fears, and what we might learn may cause even more fear. I really wish I understood why some people feel the urge to kill others. It seems like their evil desires require so much work, for them to live in fear of getting caught, and I can't even bother to get up off the couch some nights to get a snack. They must have much more energy and time than I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone else having a hard time finding/seeing the fishing picture? The links don't work for me and I'd so like to see it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi, this is my fault. I usually post links with any pictures that are not my own. Sorry about that - that was clearly against the rules but it was unintentional.

Here is the link:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4224810/Two-bodies-search-missing-13-year-old-girls.html

And here is the picture:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 3D38DBD600000578-4224810-image-a-109_1487111739551.jpg
    3D38DBD600000578-4224810-image-a-109_1487111739551.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 551
The fishing pic of Abby is from her moms Facebook page. Are we allowed to post FB photos here? I am guessing yes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the MSM Daily Mail used this picture for their article, so I believe that it is okay to use.

Here is the link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4224810/Two-bodies-search-missing-13-year-old-girls.html

This was my fault as I forgot to post the link to the MSM article. It was not taken "from" facebook, I don't even know how to navigate it. I still do not know where all these facebook accounts are!

It's my opinion that the wires go to the home in the third photo. If Abby is standing with the wires running overhead, then they would go to that home. The home that has the driveway under in RR bridge. Jmo

When living in Va, on a peninsula on a lake our power lines ran over a creek to the lake to a pole on the next peninsula.

No snark intended. Those IMO are high tension lines, being held by large high tension towers. The house near deer creek wouldn't be fed by anything even remotely like that.

I know if I lied to the FBI and ISP and they announced they were on to my deceit I might be in another state by now. Knowing how calculated they are in their press releases I wonder why they let everyone know? Had to be a reason.

My guess would be they want someone to get nervous and flee.

And they are wasting resources and energy going after all of these collateral cases right now IMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
All I would say is that it may be cheaper and more efficient to sort it out as they go along rather than have to go back and sort these cases out at a later date.. plus sometimes it gives them a legal reason to detain suspecys

Hi, this is my fault. I usually post links with any pictures that are not my own. Sorry about that - that was clearly against the rules but it was unintentional.

Here is the link:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4224810/Two-bodies-search-missing-13-year-old-girls.html

And here is the picture:
attachment.php

As stated in Abby's obit she was born in Sault Ste Marie, Michigan and also per the obit she enjoyed camping in Michigan. So that photo for all we know could be from St. Mary's River. Or from any other thousands of rivers. Even if it were from Deer Creek, I'm not following how this is helpful? No disrespect as this is JMO. I'm just quoting this post because it is the most recent one not trying to single anyone out.

http://m.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2017-02-15/Obituaries/Abigail_J_Williams.html#.WMravzz3aEc

Edit to add I think that is a small walleye that she has caught?

Sorry haven't been able to check today until now. Are we saying that fishing pic is at Deer Creek? I thought there was a post last thread pretty clearly showing that pic was a different river. Was that discredited?

<modsnip> I feel it's on a large river, like the Wabash, Tippecanoe or Saint Joseph. Others think it's on the Deer creek. You have to decide for yourself. Personally, I think the pic has ZERO to do with the double homicide; and I will not discuss it further.

I keep thinking I read that Abby and her mom had moved to Delphi recently. I wonder if they hired the same moving company that JW works (worked) at. A bit of a stretch but perhaps he noticed her then.

With all do respect, there is a picture of a murder victim with in a short distance from where her body was found, this picture was taken at some time before the crime showing that at least one of the victims had an intimate knowledge of the area
Yes, I think it would be more than a coincidence if the location near their bodies is a place one or both the girls frequented. Not just the bridge and hiking trail but the remote wooded "ravine" (RL's word).I've been thinking of the possibility that if Libby died on the 13th and Abby on the 14th, and it was targeted, is it possible to figure that maybe only one girl was the target and if so which one? Just because (if) LG was killed first, that doesn't necessarily mean she wasn't the target. It just may mean she was way harder to control than he expected and she posed a greater risk.

I can not find those sketches. The only issue I have is that someone could have looked ata person familiar to the victims and drew them. Not saying they did but also that the police said they are not official .I am not discounting his sketches though. Not seen them.

To me they did t look like sketches it looked like he used a pencil over a black and white photo. Did not look sketched at all.
Jmo

Who owns the property that the grain bin is on?

Somebody posted on a previous thread that it is owned by a holding company, or some kind of corporation. The previous owner was a working farmer type, and passed away, also from what I recall. Some of this stuff is from threads that were weeks ago.

As stated in Abby's obit she was born in Sault Ste Marie, Michigan and also per the obit she enjoyed camping in Michigan. So that photo for all we know could be from St. Mary's River. Or from any other thousands of rivers. Even if it were from Deer Creek, I'm not following how this is helpful? No disrespect as this is JMO. I'm just quoting this post because it is the most recent one not trying to single anyone out.

http://m.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2017-02-15/Obituaries/Abigail_J_Williams.html#.WMravzz3aEc

I can only speak for myself, but if in fact the fishing photo was taken very close to the spot where the girls were found, it may indicate that Abby and Libby spent time on Mr. Logan's property prior and perhaps even frequented it.

So, one might surmise that if the above is true or even likely, that there is also a possibility that BG had seen the girls there on more than one occasion and may explain his reasoning for taking them there that final day.

Who else would have also frequented that portion of Mr. Logan's property? It may be a rather YUGE clue in identifying the beast.

Again, this is all a stew if possibly, perhaps and maybe- seasoned with a healthy dose of MOO. ;)

Yes, I think it would be more than a coincidence if the location near their bodies is a place one or both the girls frequented. Not just the bridge and hiking trail but the remote wooded "ravine" (RL's word).I've been thinking of the possibility that if Libby died on the 13th and Abby on the 14th, and it was targeted, is it possible to figure that maybe only one girl was the target and if so which one? Just because (if) LG was killed first, that doesn't necessarily mean she wasn't the target. It just may mean she was way harder to control than he expected and she posed a greater risk.

If that's the case then the suspect took a huge risk either staying there or taking a body back to the area at some point. He had no way of knowing how long searches would be taking place or where other people would be. I think the girls were incapacitated rather quickly and he was gone before a search even began.

I keep thinking I read that Abby and her mom had moved to Delphi recently. I wonder if they hired the same moving company that JW works (worked) at. A bit of a stretch but perhaps he noticed her then.

No. Just no. That would be too heartbreaking in a case that's already too heartbreaking.
JMO.

Somebody posted on a previous thread that it is owned by a holding company, or some kind of corporation. The previous owner was a working farmer type, and passed away, also from what I recall. Some of this stuff is from threads that were weeks ago.

Thanks! So many things to remember!

Man, that dude REALLY does look like BG, right? And the timing of his "poof" is brow raising......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member