IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't listened to the inside edition piece, but I did listen to him speaking to the reporter in the 18 second clip attached to the article SillyBilly posted a few pages back (the one with "in my home" reference). They are outside, and at a distance, and I did notice some similarities in his tone to the "down the hill" clip released by LE. Fwiw, with a grain of salt, and all that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Been gone about 8 hours...thought LE previously made it clear RL was not BG????

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

In other interviews can anyone find him saying 'hill' with another inflection? If they can i will edit 'down the' with a downward inflected 'hill' and add treble to the audio and see how it sounds.

I think a better comparison could be to take another 3 words of his in that interview and play that alongside libbys clip!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Apologies if this has been discussed before.....so hard to keep up!!....but surely if it was RL, he wouldn't just leave the bodies out in the open on his own property? Would he not try to conceal them or take them far, far away?

jmo

I haven't listened to the inside edition piece, but I did listen to him speaking to the reporter in the 18 second clip attached to the article SillyBilly posted a few pages back (the one with "in my home" reference). They are outside, and at a distance, and I did notice some similarities in his tone to the "down the hill" clip released by LE. Fwiw, with a grain of salt, and all that.

Yeah it's the tone. Of course it's going to sound different on the news than on a highly-compressed low bit-rate phone recording. But the tone is very similar.

However, I guess many older guys might have similar qualities. I'm not familiar with the area so it's just a guess. I'd have a much better idea if it was from my own region. I'm not talking accent so much, but just styles of speaking.

The 13th of February late news showed the Snapchat picture from Libbys phone is Abby

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

So if LE had the contents of her phone on the 13th with god only knows what recoded on it, why would the search be called off that evening? I'm just thinking aloud....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if LE had the contents of her phone on the 13th with god only knows what recoded on it, why would the search be called off that evening? I'm just thinking aloud....

I think the Snapchat photo release was because a friend or family saw it earlier and let LE or family know? Jmo

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Apologies if this has been discussed before.....so hard to keep up!!....but surely if it was RL, he wouldn't just leave the bodies out in the open on his own property? Would he not try to conceal them or take them far, far away?

jmo

That's a very good point. I'm not saying he's involved by any means, but based on pure speculation...maybe the bodies would stay where they are if someone panicked, because people were close by?

Been gone about 8 hours...thought LE previously made it clear RL was not BG????

Several threads ago someone posted that RL had been cleared by LE but I was never able to find a link verifying that statement. When I asked about it my post was deleted so I'm not sure it ever was actually said by LE. Does anyone have a link to LE saying RL was cleared?

Hope you know the Edinburgh accent from Glaswegian by now then haha to be fair I could spot a Texan accent a mile away from a Canadian, but that's about it! Throw New York and Boston into the mix and that's my lot! But I'm British do you Americans know what state somebody is from just by talking to a person like we do in the uk?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the most part yes, I can tell if people are from the plains states vs mid west. The NY vs New England and the Mid Atlantic vs California to my ear sounds similar. I did study a lot of linguistics in college so that's me. I did live in a few different areas too. Although my New Yawka comes out in certain verbiage I think I sound very neutral. Which to me that's how I took the "g- down the hill" voice. However, I would need more audio to place my bets on that accent. Funny side note the southern twang is traced back to the Welsh language.

jmo
I guess it would depend on the circumstances.

If, just IF, say, he had two girls who were actively being sought, perhaps the need to distance as much as possible with a small amount of time and great stress could lead someone to do that.

Maybe. If. I know nothing.

Welllll....

Isn't THIS special?

*purses lips*

Please, PLEASE- somebody knows what happened. Just human up and confess and give these families a modicum of peace. :(

jmo

Seems like that might be what he was doing, by making such a fuss, about the fact that you couldn't easily get down bodies to the water.

I don't know if the BG is RL or not. I'm not convinced either way. But I think immediately saying there's no way it was RL when we don't even know him at all is very short sighted if all you're basing it off of was he "didn't seem like a killer in interviews"

Crazy evil people don't always seem/sound/look crazy or evil. Sometimes they look like your cuddly next door neighbor.

I just think we should keep our opinions open for now. Maybe he didn't do it and maybe he did, or maybe he's covering up for someone in which case he's just as guilty. Time will tell.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The only thing I'll immediately say is (IMO) there's no way it's RL - in those two images.

Several threads ago someone posted that RL had been cleared by LE but I was never able to find a link verifying that statement. When I asked about it my post was deleted so I'm not sure it ever was actually said by LE. Does anyone have a link to LE saying RL was cleared?
Well I dont think they actually said he is NOT...just that the suspect is aged under 50 (forgot the age they stated)and RL has been charged on unrelated matters.
I do see how it makes sense however..he knows the area better than anyone. Could be tired of people on and near his property..break ins etc.
Perhaps could be one who's alibi was found to be less than truthful even.
I'm unconvinced either way.

jmo

Someone brought up an excellent point that if they are in his property, no one will question any of his footprint, DNA on the scene.

Ah, thanks for the input everyone!

I'm not saying it wasn't him by any means - obviously, I have no idea!!! And I actually think it makes sense if it WAS him.

But I was just wondering what reasons there could be for him not concealing the bodies.

Your replies were helpful :seeya:

For the most part yes, I can tell if people are from the plains states vs mid west. The NY vs New England and the Mid Atlantic vs California to my ear sounds similar. I did study a lot of linguistics in college so that's me. I did live in a few different areas too. Although my New Yawka comes out in certain verbiage I think I sound very neutral. Which to me that's how I took the "g- down the hill" voice. However, I would need more audio to place my bets on that accent. Funny side note the southern twang is traced back to the Welsh language.

I've gotten better over the years, as I've lived in and traveled in more places, and can often distinguish more subtle accents like son-in-law's coastal Virginia or the difference between eastern and western Canada. (I was pleased with myself when I learned to identify a California accent :)) But I can't tell much about that very brief snippet. Except that I would be quite surprised if he's from the northeast.

Mostly commenting to mark my spot. I don't see RL in the picture, or hear him in the sound clip. IMO he or someone with access to his land, must be connected in some manner. (Or at least LE believes so.) I don't want to think that they keep going back to the land, because they have nothing and are desperately trying to find anything they can.

I have been extremely busy so if I'm updated properly because well I skipped 30 pages, LE issued a new search warrant on PO personal home? Was there any other big news?Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en