DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has confirmed there's no connection.

Sgt. Kim Riley Retweeted
Mar 14
Indiana State Police‏ @IndStatePolice
@dbursten says media reports connecting Ronald Logan to #DelphiMurders is FALSE. Probation Violation; no connection to murder investigation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Respectfully you are incorrect this statement came on March 14th which is 3 days before LE stated that they were executing a SW on RL's property to either move him up on their subject list or to clear him. LE has not stated which of those two things has occurred.

LE has confirmed there's no connection.

Sgt. Kim Riley Retweeted
Mar 14
Indiana State Police‏ @IndStatePolice
@dbursten says media reports connecting Ronald Logan to #DelphiMurders is FALSE. Probation Violation; no connection to murder investigation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MistyWaters, that was said before the search warrant was served on March 17. Something happened in those three days.

He's now been released from Clinton County jail but still needs to appear in Carroll County court for his probation violation. I read on Facebook Fox news page the date is March 29. Will try to find the link. :)

Not confirmed, but it's clear from at least two interviews where he takes MSM folks down to the crime scene that his breathing is a bit labored.

I posted something akin to the following, last night. If it were my property, I would've declined interviews and told MSM reporters to get off of my property. RL made the mistake (in my mind it's a mistake) of talking to multiple media orgs, both on video and over the phone, and allowed at least two news crews to record video at the scene of the crime. Not smart of him to do so, especially because he's on probation for a misdemeanor.

I just think it's added to the voyeuristic aspect of the awful crime involved, which sells ad revenue but doesn't help us here, or LE for that matter.

Just my $.02.
BBM
I agree for the most part, but he was/is on probation for a felony.

One thing people may not know - felons are not permitted to possess firearms.

Update from Alexis McAdams. She also tweeted earlier about being live at 4p with an update; I don't know whether this is a change or two events.

76 year old woman beaten and left inside of this Zionsville barn. Police holding presser with more info at 3:00. Follow me for updates.

[video=twitter;843888485459251200]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/843888485459251200[/video]

p.s. Personally, I doubt these are related, but you never know.

I don't see how he was released, he was being held on violation..he did not have his hearing...I just don't know anymore...there is a whole bunch of this that just does not make any sense! Well to me anyway...MOO
I was thinking the same exact thing, and wondering if i missed something? MOO

Was there something early in the case relating to Zionsville? It sounds familiar, but it could just be from me staring at maps.

Better than the giraffe rear I have been staring at for days? I wonder if all of these bizarre crimes are a rarity for Indiana and we are only aware because of Abby and Libby's case or are they a common occurrence . (I guess I could look it up...)

I wonder if he has been released to get his "affairs in order" and then has a date to report back to begin serving his time for the probation violation?

We don't even know if he had his hearing but maybe did and that was the outcome?

Not everyone has to go straight to jail. I admit I do not know under which circumstances the court gives you that opportunity but I know that they do.

This would seem to be a good case for this as he is not a threat to anyone (presuming he is not BG of course).

Any legal eagles available to address this? I know that this is done and it seems it would be a valid protocol for non-violent crimes. Does RL qualify?

19 miles to a store from my house! Love it! And no cameras ..but in the woods were we ride horses alone I do go armed..never had a problem just don't want to have one and not be prepared! Oh yeah 140 acres..you could hide a body and I wouldn't know.[emoji15]
You have to live life and not hide or correct everything to make it sterile.

I hear you. (And judging from your username, we are neighbors.)
That's what makes it so sad about this case. Aside from their ages, they were just out, enjoying their day. Innocent fun taking pictures. Same thing I did when I was a kid, same thing my kids do NOW. Nobody should have bothered them. Heck, in my county if you toss a rock you'll hit a meth lab. And even those folks would stay away from killing two innocent teenage girls.

Was there something early in the case relating to Zionsville? It sounds familiar, but it could just be from me staring at maps.

There was that crime happening on last Friday, but I'm not aware of a nexus to that town in this case, BICBW.

Still disheartened by what was allowed to go on over the weekend. I'm sorry, but I get that RL has had issues in his past. That being the case, the media was basically allowed to run wild for days before speculation got shut down. Only after this man's life was sleuthed to pieces, and so many attacks made on him on social media, is it now being said there's nothing to see here. I have a hard time seeing how he continues to live in that town.

Also makes me really wonder what LE has to go on in this case if they were okay with this getting so out of control. JMHO - but it's been a month and this was the most activity there has been.

I drove by yesterday. There is one large fenced area for animals that is divided in half. One side for horses and the other side for small goats. Nothing back to the river. There is a woodline along the back of the property that is maintained.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Marking this post for reference. Thanks. Goats too...baby goats are cute...

I think the killer somehow hid them.

We've gotten many looks of the area through the interview videos; the taped off area is level with fewer trees. I cannot understand how anyone could not see them; especially if they were coming down the areas that RL came down for the interviews.

There are probably reasons why the dogs didn't find the bodies but still...
If you haven't seen this video of the search that night, take a look. It gives a clear idea of how difficult it would have been to find them in the dark unless they literally stumbled over them.

https://youtu.be/Kop2LjEGm_8

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Still disheartened by what was allowed to go on over the weekend. I'm sorry, but I get that RL has had issues in his past. That being the case, the media was basically allowed to run wild for days before speculation got shut down. Only after this man's life was sleuthed to pieces, and so many attacks made on him on social media, is it now being said there's nothing to see here. I have a hard time seeing how he continues to live in that town.

Also makes me really wonder what LE has to go on in this case if they were okay with this getting so out of control. JMHO - but it's been a month and this was the most activity there has been.

Sorry If I missed it, but where does it say that LE said there is nothing to see here in terms of RL?

Respectfully, I don't think LE has said there's nothing to see here. He was being held on an unrelated probation violation. He could have been held for up to 15 days without bail, but it would appear he has now had a bail set and paid, so he was released from custody. He will have to return for a hearing on whether or not his probation will be revoked, which I understand is March 29. He very well could be headed back to jail to finish out his original sentence. But NONE of that has to do with the SW or the murder investigation.

Sorry for incorrectly stating what Libby was wearing...
We also don't know if Libby had a backpack or tote or purse with her. However, I do think one of the girls had a backpack, hence LE's comment about notifying them if anyone found one.

Letters from Prison

https://lettersfromprisonsite.wordpress.com

This site is in remembrance of a dear friend that was incarcerated at the age of 16. Serving three consecutive life sentences with no chance of parole led him to suicide at the age of 25. These are excerpts from his letters during the last four years of his life, the end of 2012 to the beginning of 2017.

OT - Would you be willing to divulge the name of the person who wrote the letters from prison?

Gosh, I stumbled across that 2 days ago, but I don't remember why. I know it was in or near Philadelphia because my brother is there.

Websleuth user "rocket" has the Letters from Prison link and info (above) as a signature. Maybe that's how you stumbled across it......that's how I did.

:thinking:

Are the searches finished at RL's property? Does anyone know.
Could he return there, if he wanted too/it was deemed safe for him too?

Serial killer Larry DeWayne Hall's twinbrother Gary Wayne Hall live only 52 miles east of Delphi.

His current address is listed in Wabash, Indiana:

He evne has a facebook profile, but last visible post
on his facebook is dated 16. april 2012.
So I'm not sure if he is in jail or a free man?

BUT, Larry is only 65 inches high, so I guess that probably rule Gary out due to them being identical twins.

65 inches is only 5 ft 4 inches and identical twins have the same DNA...

Bridge guy does not appear to be a shorty...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel the same, should he be innocent of these murders, ( as i think he is at this point) he will have a hard time selling property where two girls were murdered, ( i would assume) hopefully he will get a good lawyer to force the state to pay him market value and big fat check for allowing him to be looked at/viewed as guilty. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw