IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct...He was going to call them victims. The family seemed calm. I would have run to walmart and contacted everyone on social media to bring big lamps and lights and I would not have left that night until I found them.

The gentleman in this video speaking at 1:50 mark start to call Abby and Libby victims, and then corrects himself to say girls. They were still missing at this point.

I am getting confused. Would that mean that the police searched his home and apparently seized evidence purely in connection to a probation violation involving driving?

Or does it mean that the actual arrest was based on only a probation violation and thus leaving open the possibility that police had other concerns regarding the search and seizure of possible evidence?
That's because the poster didn't look at the date of the tweet. RLs arrest was due to a probation violation. RLs SW on the 17th was directly related to the homicide investigation. Two separate things. HTH clear things up.

Now, is he or is he not still incarcerated??

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

How do you know that? What info am I missing?

MOO, but I and many others think RL is not the BG. This case is full of twists and not only were two innocent girls murdered, but where they were discovered is opening up another issue and that is RL. We have found out about his personal troubles and I truly think that is overshadowing this case. Everyone is ready to convict him because of his past and present trouble. Why put up all those billboards to smoke a drunk out? LE probably investigated him a long time ago because I know that LE can search on their database for criminal records from anyone being a witness or the accused. His property and home was not thoroughly searched in the beginning and they probably got tips to check him out more. So.....the BG is still out there laughing at getting away with this heinous crime.

just a thought, not saying this is what happened:

He was scheduled for a hearing today. Does anyone know which county that hearing was to take place in? Because IME when an inmate is being held in one county and has a hearing in another they are released from the custody of county A to be moved to county B for that hearing.

I'm gonna take an educated guess you could be right, it's a data error or he has been moved again, or he has been released. I mean who knows right?

My take is, the tweet Alexis McAdams answered, that was deleted. The account was a member of the public. I think they probably saw the release info on vinelink and tweeted AM to confirm. AM checked with authorities that said RL was still in custody, member of public therefore deleted her tweet.

MOO MOO

IMO that sounds right. Judge Fouts is in Carroll county. So maybe RL was removed from the Clinton County jail and taken back to Carroll for the evidentiary hearing? JMO.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...ERTRNakV5TnpFd01qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhOVGc9In19

Would RL be released or transferred? I'm not from Indiana so maybe things work different there, but I find it hard to believe that someone in custody would be released for or a court hearing in another county. Wouldn't the inmate be transported and returned or transferred to that county instead of being released?

Except it would be a trail to nowhere. As I understand the Delphi trail ends at the bridge and the other side is private property.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I still think it would be cool to walk on the bridge (with the railings), even if it didn't lead to more trails.

JMO

Just wondering he if was released to be entered into a different facility? Or actually released?

Exactly. All these transfers people are seeing on Vine DO NOT CONFIRM he has been released. Every single time an inmate leaves a facility the jail documents it. It appears he was released from Chilton Co in the custody of LE to attend the scheduled hearing in Carroll Co. There is documentation that he was received by Carroll County. He is PROBABLY still in custody, especially if the scheduled hearing was postponed. We just don't have clear confirmation of where yet.

It is simply documenting chain of custody. I guarantee he was (and probably still is) in the custody of LE officials. We will know when he is officially released but it is VERY doubtful if there was no hearing today.

Think about it as a hospital - If you're an inpatient at one hospital but are transferred to another hospital, the first hospital has to discharge you. The second one will admit you as a new patient. Then if you are discharged from there to a rehab facility, there will be a third entry.

Exactly. All these transfers people are seeing on Vine DO NOT CONFIRM he has been released. Every single time an inmate leaves a facility the jail documents it. It appears he was released from Chilton Co in the custody of LE to attend the scheduled hearing in Carroll Co. There is documentation that he was received by Carroll County. He is PROBABLY still in custody, especially if the scheduled hearing was postponed. We just don't have clear confirmation of where yet.

It is simply documenting chain of custody. I guarantee he was (and probably still is) in the custody of LE officials. We will know when he is officially released but it is VERY doubtful if there was no hearing today.

Think about it as a hospital - If you're an inpatient at one hospital but are transferred to another hospital, the first hospital has to discharge you. The second one will admit you as a new patient. Then if you are discharged from there to a rehab facility, there will be a third entry.

You're doubtful there was NO hearing? Or doubtful there was a hearing? Not sure if you made a typo or that's actually want you meant.

I know RL might have drunk and drove but if he's innocent i hope he's out soon. He isn't you. Obviously has issues and this must be a jumbo nightmare. :/

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I don't know, but a poster who is a nurse said that RL appears to have a severe shortness of breath brought on by heavy smoking (forgot the medical term). She then illustrated that RL seemed to get winded from even light walking. Therefore, it would seem doubtful that he was doing a lot of hiking on the trails.

In either case, I hope RL starts helping the investigation and himself by being completely truthful about his activities during the time in question.
With all due respect I find it hard to trust a diagnose made at a distance. He could have problems related to water retention and needed his medicine. I know someone who is like that. If they eat a particularly salty meal, the next day they retain water, and it's harder for them to keep breathe normally because they retain water around their belly. And failing something like that, he might have just been nervous to have to give an interview to major media outlets. I sure would be.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/843854037900517376/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Blue jacket, camo hat, facial hair. Striking resemblance to a grainy photo of someone else being searched for.

I saw this new photo of the teacher in TN a few minutes ago and thought...geesh is there a clothing store called "predators r us," that only sell navy jacket/hoodies and brown/camo hats? I don't think it's connected but hey worth sleuthing where he was February 13th/14th, I'm unsure if he was terminated earlier in the year or in March?

I would only point out that if they gave him to Carroll County, then it would likely say Transferred and not General Release. When Carroll County gave him to Clinton County last week, it showed/shows up as Transferred.

Would RL be released or transferred? I'm not from Indiana so maybe things work different there, but I find it hard to believe that someone in custody would be released for or a court hearing in another county. Wouldn't the inmate be transported and returned or transferred to that county instead of being released?

It has happened in the Tersea Sievers case. Inmate was released to go to another county for an hearing and was transported by jail deputies. They state it as a release so it gives them a proper head count on their roster when they do inmate checks

How do you know that? I've been in court all morning and don't know what info LE has released
LE has never called RL a suspect or person of interest. They said his arrest was not related to the murders but was a probation violation related to his DUI convictions.

He was moved from Carroll County jail to Clinton County the night before they searched his property for his safety per LE.

The day of the search, LE confirmed that the search was related to the homicides. One public information officer said that they were attempting to clear him or move him up as a suspect.

That's what we know. He was supposed to have a hearing today on the probation violation.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Facebook is saying Ron Logan released at 1:35pm today via vine? I had read that he was detained until the 29th and his hearing was to be the 29th for violation of probation. Can anyone clarify? The Facebook rumor mill is in full swing.

I don't think it so much the Facebook rumour mill but rather people getting notification from vine link that he's been released from Clinton in jail

Released out of the custody one one jurisdiction to another?

You know I don't know what going on but rarely have I seen a search and arrest in relation to a crime like this that doesn't end in eventual charges directly related to the crime.

If this was just a probation search in the tenor of- "Well he's on probation so we can search. Might as well take a look since they were found on his property." - IMO it would've been done much sooner.

No. I think they have a probable cause search warrant. I do think he sounds like the BG. His body looks very similar except I understand why people might think BG could be younger. To me, I got the impression his hair, facial and otherwise, wasn't as white as RL's.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

THIS :goodpost:

Can you see the ruddy (red) color in his skin? Those are broken capillaries commonly associated with alcoholism. In addition, if you look at the whites of his eyes, they appear to be a light yellow - IMO caused from poor liver function as a result of alcoholism.

attachment.php

http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/
I have that capillary thing and honest to God, I've had probably a dozen drinks in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave