IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this?

Gads, sorry. It was me trying to hurry to post about an Amber Alert in which a POI looks like BG. tlcya set it straight here by linking the appropriate WS forum link. (prob above this post a few.)

Again, apologies for the confusion and Bad Me.

Nope. My signatures are turned off.

Rocket's signature line: (hope Rocket does not mind me putting it here for you). My color green added to answer your original question (who wrote the letters)

from ROCKET's sig:

Letters from Prison

https://lettersfromprisonsite.wordpress.com

This site is in remembrance of a dear friend that was incarcerated at the age of 16. Serving three consecutive life sentences with no chance of parole led him to suicide at the age of 25. These are excerpts from his letters during the last four years of his life, the end of 2012 to the beginning of 2017.

http://local12.com/news/nation-world/owner-of-property-where-ind-teenagers-were-found-dead-in-jail

The man who owns the property where the two girls were found is in jail. Ron Logan was supposed to be in court Monday, but it's been pushed out.

He's accused of violating his parole stemming from a 2014 DUI.

Police are still searching his home and property for evidence in the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German. The girls were found dead after going hiking on his property.

Officers won't say what led them to search the area, but they say Logan isn't cooperating with them.

Authorities say if they find anything that connects Logan to the murders, it'll take a while to analyze it.

They're reminding everyone to let them handle the case and not jump to conclusions.

BBM

Not cooperating? :scared:

http://local12.com/news/nation-world/owner-of-property-where-ind-teenagers-were-found-dead-in-jail

The man who owns the property where the two girls were found is in jail. Ron Logan was supposed to be in court Monday, but it's been pushed out.

He's accused of violating his parole stemming from a 2014 DUI.

Police are still searching his home and property for evidence in the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German. The girls were found dead after going hiking on his property.

Officers won't say what led them to search the area, but they say Logan isn't cooperating with them.

Authorities say if they find anything that connects Logan to the murders, it'll take a while to analyze it.

They're reminding everyone to let them handle the case and not jump to conclusions.
I can't blame him if he lawyered up. If he's innocent, he's probably really scared.

To the hyper technical defense of RL not being an Alcoholic:

When drinking adversely affects your life, you have a drinking problem.

He's been behind bars, he doesn't have driving privileges - do you think it's adversely affected his life?

He makes bad decisions and repeatedly has alcohol adversely affecting his life.

And he likes those Cameras!

-

I had noticed that too...but then I've been seeing BG everywhere. He was buying tomatoes at the grocery store this morning...
He was cross country skiing across the road from my house yesterday. In Maine. Think I need a break?

I can't blame him if he lawyered up. If he's innocent, he's probably really scared.

I agree. And, if guilty, he's probably also really scared. And definitely in need of a lawyer. Either way, it's a good idea.

My mistake. I'm a million threads behind and was replying to someone who, several hours ago, seemed to be jumping all over RL...maybe a bit harshly IMO.

I was agreeing with you! :)

BBM

Not cooperating? :scared:

Likely on the advice of his attorney. No point in hiring an attorney if you don't follow their advice. They went to law school & RL probably didn't.

It's my opinion it's looking worse for RL as each day passes, but I don't know. Coupled with the lack of info from LE, sorry to say not looking good in my mind for RL. We shall see.

To the hyper technical defense of RL not being an Alcoholic:

When drinking adversely affects your life, you have a drinking problem.

He's been behind bars, he doesn't have driving privileges - do you think it's adversely affected his life?

He makes bad decisions and repeatedly has alcohol adversely affecting his life.

And he likes those Cameras!

-
I think people are just saying that his appearance is irrelevant to whether or not he committed the crime.*

*ETA - murdering two young girls, not drunk driving

I am sorry to everybody if I screwed up. I see now this has been out there for 3-4 days, and I just saw it here in the above post. The resemblance to BG made me lose my mind. My sincere apologies. :iamashamed: :gomods:

Yes, he does look like the perp. I did a little sleuthing on him as well and he has ties to IN.

How many girls? :(

It's just one girl. She is 15. She and the teacher were caught kissing in school. She left with him willingly.

EDIT: That's not to say I don't think it's heinous he would groom a 15 year old and take off with her, but she was not abducted against her will. This has been her teacher since the beginning of the school year. I don't think he is BG.

Likely on the advice of his attorney. No point in hiring an attorney if you don't follow their advice. They went to law school & RL probably didn't.

It's my opinion it's looking worse for RL as each day passes, but I don't know. Coupled with the lack of info from LE, sorry to say not looking good in my mind for RL. We shall see.

I tend to agree, to me he has physical differences from BG that make me think it's not the guy on the bridge, but the way LE is behaving makes me think he was somehow involved or at least knows who is. To the legal people here, wouldn't his lawyer try to secure some kind of plea deal/reduced sentence or immunity deal for him to get him to identify BG? I imagine LE's number one priority is getting the killer off of the streets.

Well, not making any statements uopn the advice of counsel is SMART, IMO.

I wish there was another legalese term for that. "Not cooperating" sounds like he is having a tantrum or is hindering the investigation.

Thank you for your take on "not cooperating "!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3