IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moo many times over...I think they ended up in a car shortly after going down the hill...And that car was parked on that private road.

Then why/how did they end up in the place the bodies were found? Its my understanding the area can only be accessed by foot?

So the service road under the bridge later feeds into the main road. Is that right?

And then that main road leads to Abby's house. Just seeing if I have the facts correct.
Yes. It flows south. It may not be where they were dropped off since it was Libby's sister and they live north, but maybe it was where they were expecting to be picked up in case they were going to Abby's first. Oh just thought. Maybe the sister took Libby, went to Abby's to get her and then dropped them off. If so then I bet they were taken up that road.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Then why/how did they end up in the place the bodies were found? Its my understanding the area can only be accessed by foot?

Well, they could have been walked there after having been driven to the cemetery, at a later time still unknown..or their bodies could have been carried, dragged or brought in on horseback during the night after the search had been called off. I'm not sure any of these things actually happened, just that they're possibilities.

No more warnings. If you post off topic you will receive a time out.

Tricia

Moo many times over...I think they ended up in a car shortly after going down the hill...And that car was parked on that private road.

I keep going back and forth with this myself. One day my brain tells me that even with the early searches, the bodies could have easily been missed.

But then RL describes the crime scene as "pristine".

If the girls got into a vehicle, I'm wondering how on earth the unsub was able to return them to the scene :thinking: - although, I do think it is possible....

Can anyone local answer this for me...

Is there a bridge "etiquette" that when you are on this bridge, people who approach are "supposed" to wait until the current folks are off before starting across? Seems like a fairly common type of understood practice. Maybe that is why they were concerned and took a photo, because he was not waiting for them to exit, and was not making eye contact for someone who would be considered to be entering another's "space" on the bridge.

I keep going back and forth with this myself. One day my brain tells me that even with the early searches, the bodies could have easily been missed.

But then RL describes the crime scene as "pristine".

If the girls got into a vehicle, I'm wondering how on earth the unsub was able to return them to the scene :thinking: - although, I do think it is possible....

If they were returned via the cemetery, maybe even walked "down the hill" to get to that spot

ISP, FBI make big push to comb through tips, narrow down leads in Delphi murder investigation

Authorities said while there are many, they are constantly trying to follow up on leads.

Back at the Command Center. Big push today cutting down leads to follow up on. Getting the numbers down to a manageable number. pic.twitter.com/8rxUatlCc9

— Sgt. Kim Riley (@ISPLafayette) March 23, 2017

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...w-resources-to-assist-in-delphi-investigation

Well, they could have been walked there after having been driven to the cemetery, at a later time still unknown..or their bodies could have been carried, dragged or brought in on horseback during the night after the search had been called off. I'm not sure any of these things actually happened, just that they're possibilities.

Yes, possibilities. Just doesn't make much sense. If the girls were in a vehicle, the perp(s) should have wanted to leave the area for a more remote place. Why come back to an area with homes nearby, and searchers out looking for them?

I disagree, JMO but although small town gossip runs the gamut, people tend to be very protective of their own. Also in these towns people tend to be suspicious of outsiders and having worked myself as a state employee who made official visits to residents of very small towns I can tell you they would tend to band together against outsiders...even LE, even when it means uncovering criminal activity. I cannot overstate how cliquish small town politics can be.. JMO of course

Been there and done that. I disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmo if LE felt that RL was their guy for sure and found items to back up their suspcions, I don't know if they would go straight back to focusing the tips. Sure, they would still be checking them all but I think they would have other things to do to verify things about RL. Jmo

Can anyone local answer this for me...

Is there a bridge "etiquette" that when you are on this bridge, people who approach are "supposed" to wait until the current folks are off before starting across? Seems like a fairly common type of understood practice. Maybe that is why they were concerned and took a photo, because he was not waiting for them to exit, and was not making eye contact for someone who would be considered to be entering another's "space" on the bridge.

Great question!

First, that is not RL or BG! Those are the two guys walking on the bridge that were searchers for the girls. That picture on the left was taken the morning the girls were found.

I am trying to show is the perspective from similar angles on the bridge and how big or small (people or cars) would be due to those heights and angled perspectives. There has been debate as to whether a car could have been in the circled part on the middle frame (the picture of Abby, cropped out). Some have felt that there is a car down by those trees. I agree that if there were a car or truck then that adds a new piece to the puzzle and it was worth entertaining. I knew that there could not be a car down there but I am visual so I came up with a way that might be convincing to other visual people like myself.

FWIW. It may be slightly off but I don't think by much. It should say "same trees," plural, Sheesh, where is that proofreader when I need them!! The guys in the right frame are not standing on the ground and should be slightly smaller but not as small as the guys in the back in the left frame, so somewhere in between. If we were to reduce the guys on the bottom right then we would need to reduce the truck size, but only slightly. imo,moo, and all that!

attachment.php

Do you have links for the original photographs you took and photoshopped ?

I noticed Abby's instagram is private, though. I've just started following the case this week so I'm not sure if her profile has always been private or not. Makes me think the police aren't making any changes to their accounts. If they are suggesting changes, maybe they are leaving it up to the family to decide and perhaps Abby's family didn't want to have her info out there.

Yes, possibilities. Just doesn't make much sense. If the girls were in a vehicle, the perp(s) should have wanted to leave the area for a more remote place. Why come back to an area with homes nearby, and searchers out looking for them?

What if you knew that the search had been called off for the night and you would have the cover of darkness, after all it was after midnight at that point. I would really like to know ( obviously LE isn't going to say) if the area they were found was searched the day before. If so it would give the killer confidence that LE wouldn't be back until at least daylight and they would have plenty of time.

Wow, Nin, I spend hours on my visuals and in the end they look so childish. Your stuff is awesome!

Slightly confused though, Why do you place BG after the 6th platform? I was under the impression that he is between the 5th and the 6th, closer to the 5th. What am I missing here? I thought it was surmised that Libby was standing or sitting on the 6th platform or just off the bridge standing to the right facing the bridge due to the angle?

Thanks. If you go to GH's video, it will show ( and also explain in a conversation between the two of us, "Newest Comments"), that the frame/video Libby took of the POI/BG rather aligns perfectly with him being at the level of the 5th platform or shortly thereafter.

The tricky part to align the existing POI/BG pic with surroundings like the key tree RRTs and gaps in-between have to do with the angle of the existing youtube video of the bridge GH used ( and so am I) in combination with the angle of where Libby was standing ( if she took the video herself) and the zoom factor used on her cell phone.

All IMO

-Nin

[video=youtube;uBE422LFIdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE422LFIdg[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads