IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread will be closing shortly for the night and reopen early in the morning.

Thank you all for caring about these sweet angels.

Your heart breaks like mine thinking about what Abby and Libby went through and now what their loved ones continue to go through.

I was very upset today because the thread was so off topic. Tomorrow, please let's try and keep everything on topic OK? After all, there are only so many blood pressure pills and Xanax one woman can ingest, right? ;)

Goodnight.

New thoughts...what if RL is the BG, but what if BG is not the killer. As far as I know, LE never said that BG was the killer...just that (paraphrase)he may have taken part in the crime..That would open up a whole bunch of new thoughts to pursue..JMO

Hi Everyone,

Since this and official Crime Stoppers of Indiana poster I am going to let this stand. However, this does not mean you can start digging into these men and bringing up all kinds of scenarios and stories that have nothing to do with this case.

As was pointed out by poster "thesensitivechild's number 1 looks a bit like BG.

KEEP IN MIND LAW ENFORCEMENT HAS ALL THIS INFORMATION.

Let's look at these men and move on and not let the thread become derailed.
Okay got yah. Sorry... Getting excited... Delete what u need too.. Sorry..

Also if they did, they will know it will blow up because everyone will be wanting to look and follow.. U would think not in order to keep up with what's goin on now...

Perhaps they're looking for a particular person to land on that twitter page.

Bottom line: LE is well aware of what SM accounts Libby had and they might have left them open for a reason.

Further bottom line: unless someone is very internet savvy then I believe it's fairly easy to trace them back to source. (For example: WS's site statistics etc probably give the site owner a good idea of where various posters are located.)

This thread will be closing shortly for the night and reopen early in the morning.

Thank you all for caring about these sweet angels.

Your heart breaks like mine thinking about what Abby and Libby went through and now what their loved ones continue to go through.

I was very upset today because the thread was so off topic. Tomorrow, please let's try and keep everything on topic OK? After all, there are only so many blood pressure pills and Xanax one woman can ingest, right? ;)

Goodnight.
Night night.. Better day tomorrow.

Account was created in 2014. That can't be faked.
Have to say it.... Are you sure that the twitter account has always been "out there like hers is" OR is it possible that LE recently re-opened the account to all and sundry to see who clicks on "follow"?

Does anyone know from the media footage if RL wears a watch?
Can I ask why does this thread close every 12 hrs, surely websleuths has moderators outside the US?

And I think I might have landed something. Will find OUT if it's okay to post from admin it's a sex offender. And his features nose lips etc can be his twin. I'm floored at what I've found. Calling it in tomorrow...

There's a small graveyard nearby. What if someone was visiting a grave, then walked along the edge of the open field and woods to the bridge trail, planning to go across the bridge, then go down the hill, across the creek, and back to the graveyard where they were possibly parked? If you make a line from the south end of the bridge to the graveyard, the bodies were found along that line. It would be worth investigating the graves and who visits them regularly. Maybe even find fresh tire tracks (well, if they looked there a month ago) and other disturbances close to one of the grave sites.

If you have a tip about potential suspects in this crime, please, imo, it is far more urgent that you call it into the appropriate law enforcement authorities. It can't be of much use here if the sex offender hasn't been identified by MSM or LE as having any relation to the crimes that are being discussed in this thread.

moo. etc.

And I think I might have landed something. Will find OUT if it's okay to post from admin it's a sex offender. And his features nose lips etc can be his twin. I'm floored at what I've found. Calling it in tomorrow...

Hi Everyone,

Since this and official Crime Stoppers of Indiana poster I am going to let this stand. However, this does not mean you can start digging into these men and bringing up all kinds of scenarios and stories that have nothing to do with this case.

As was pointed out by poster "thesensitivechild's number 1 looks a bit like BG.

KEEP IN MIND LAW ENFORCEMENT HAS ALL THIS INFORMATION.

Let's look at these men and move on and not let the thread become derailed.

So many thanks.

If we are still able to sleuth the #1 RSO I found an alias he might use.

So many thanks.

Just to clarify so the topic doesn't get further derailed today, subject #1 on the crime stoppers photo is currently housed in Indiana Department of Corrections and has been since 06/2015.

http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/ofs

Excellent efforts made by all in observation. Keep thinking outside the box and putting together new clues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so pleased to be able to post today. The past few days have felt like an unofficial time out to me, because my ability to post is largely limited to the hours between 545am and 10am eastern most days. And it's been locked all morning the past couple of days.

I had a lot I wanted to say and ask but now I"m about 3.5 threads behind due to the locking and unlocking keeping me from replying in a timely manner, so I guess I"ll just start fresh today and go from here. We could avoid this problem by just following the rules instead of playing cat and mouse with posts and moderators. JMO.

:coffee:

This is all JMO:

So, something I have been thinking a lot about are all the things people think they see in the shot of Abby walking across the bridge. A lot of people think there are cars down there. So I wanted to just take a minute to ask people to really think about this:

the bridge is 60 feet high.

each story of a building is 10 feet.

the bridge is only as high as a six floor building.

has anyone here ever stayed in a hotel or hospital six floors high? did you ever look out the window? could you make out the tiny tiny little ant-sized cars down there, or were they all but invisible from that height?

oh, you say you were able to not only find and make out vehicles, but you could find your own car, and could even tell that the back door wasn't shut all the way?

hm.

so tell me again why we can't quite make out the teeny weeny little cars under the bridge with our naked eye?

this isn't snark. if it seems to be, that's probably because the obviousess of what I"m saying hits hard and feels uncomfortable.

Go into the nearest town and find a six floor building and stand there and look down at cars and then come back here and tell me there's a chance in the world there are cars under that bridge. I know I intend to go up on the sixth floor of the hospital next time I'm there just to take photos of cars to see how small they'd look compared to my overall iphone's camera view.

JMO.

ETA - just googled "View from my sixth floor room" and came across any number of choice images to share - here's one from Trip Advisor -

view-from-the-hotel-window.jpg

source - https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/08/17/2b/view-from-the-hotel-window.jpg

Those cars are not that small from six floors/60 feet up. JMO.

one last edit - my friend just pointed out that 60 feet is under 20 meters, and said "my house is about that long". He makes a good point - I'm sitting in a 20' x 20' room right now myself. My entire house front to back is MORE than 60 feet. Seriously, measure your house then tell me why you can't see a car on the other side of it from the side you're on.

(or maybe this will help - Google says "A football field (including the two end zones) is 360 feet long and 160 feet wide" ... so 60 feet is a SIXTH the length of a football field and less than half the width... 60 feet is 20 yards - is that not a mere two lines on a football field? IT"S NOT FAR. ok done with this dead horse, poor thing.)

This is all JMO:

So, something I have been thinking a lot about are all the things people think they see in the shot of Abby walking across the bridge. A lot of people think there are cars down there. So I wanted to just take a minute to ask people to really think about this:

the bridge is 60 feet high.

each story of a building is 10 feet.

the bridge is only as high as a six floor building.

has anyone here ever stayed in a hotel or hospital six floors high? did you ever look out the window? could you make out the tiny tiny little ant-sized cars down there, or were they all but invisible from that height?

oh, you say you were able to not only find and make out vehicles, but you could find your own car, and could even tell that the back door wasn't shut all the way?

hm.

so tell me again why we can't quite make out the teeny weeny little cars under the bridge with our naked eye?

this isn't snark. if it seems to be, that's probably because the obviousess of what I"m saying hits hard and feels uncomfortable.

Go into the nearest town and find a six floor building and stand there and look down at cars and then come back here and tell me there's a chance in the world there are cars under that bridge. I know I intend to go up on the sixth floor of the hospital next time I'm there just to take photos of cars to see how small they'd look compared to my overall iphone's camera view.

JMO.

God I love you for this post.

Just to clarify so the topic doesn't get further derailed today, subject #1 on the crime stoppers photo is currently housed in Indiana Department of Corrections and has been since 06/2015.

http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/ofs

Excellent efforts made by all in observation. Keep thinking outside the box and putting together new clues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a few different men of the same name in that data base.

Those on the Crime Stoppers poster are wanted "as of March 22, 2017".

Could there be another one out there with the same name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd