IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered as well about that, crickets on that subject since the beginning. I have wondered if it was something one of the girls had, drinks,snacks, etc. Also wondered if it was found on the other side of the creek from the bodies. Jmo

That would be a good question for someone to tweet to LE or one of the news stations!

I'm not posting much but every day I drop by WS thinking this will be the day *something* happens. Crickets. This is not good.

I'm caught up. I'm probably in the minority, but I kind of like the late night shut downs for that reason only. Does anyone know how long it would take and how far it is from RL's house to the Monon High Bridge if one was cutting through the woods? I'm working on a new theory, but because of time and distance it may not work. I know if you were walking on roads it would be about 5 miles and take almost 2 hrs. I have the map, but won't link to it because I'm not sure if it is ok to mention RL's address. Thanks for anyone's input.

There's a good map someone put together that has the distances (in feet or yards) between all key points of the case. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it. Maybe someone else knows which one I'm referring to and can link to it.

Are you saying that people with DUIs are more capable of murder than those that don't get DUIs?

I do believe it's more likely someone would commit a crime while intoxicated than when they are sober. I speak from experience having lived with an alcoholic father who was a jekyll and hyde. JMO

That would be a good question for someone to tweet to LE or one of the news stations!

I never believed that it was something that belonged to the girls. In JMO I thought LE was looking for evidence BG may have discarded on his way out of town, to include clothes and possibly the murder weapon. JMO but he would not want to have these items on his person when he arrived in his next location.

I thought they started at 11:45 because I remember wondering why they were starting so late!
Maybe it was that particular area or grid that they started searching at 11.45 after searching a few other areas earlier?

There's a good map someone put together that has the distances (in feet or yards) between all key points of the case. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it. Maybe someone else knows which one I'm referring to and can link to it.

Here is one:

-Nin

I'm new to this & didn't attach what I had previously posted. The posting said --I know RL SAID the crime scene was "pristine." And it would be because after a crime is investigated they have a cleanup crew. anything found at the crime scene that may have any type of DNA on it --they would have bagged and taken to send in for DNA testing.

I thought they started at 11:45 because I remember wondering why they were starting so late!

This article states vaguely "Tuesday morning"- I believe this is the article that previously listed 11:45 as I cannot find that time in any article right now. https://www.fox59.com/2017/02/16/ti...ty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/amp/
"Tuesday morning:*The search resumes with teams of volunteers and police officers. The effort also includes K-9 units and dive teams."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/2017/02/14/search-continues-missing-carroll-co-girls/97885722/

"A press release published at 12:09 a.m. Tuesday indicated police did not initially suspect foul play. Search parties regrouped Tuesday morning at the Delphi Fire Department to begin looking for the girls.

Search parties scoured the base of the bridge and surrounding trails Monday night, but darkness made the searches*nearly impossible, Leazenby said."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm new to this & didn't attach what I had previously posted. The posting said --I know RL SAID the crime scene was "pristine." And it would be because after a crime is investigated they have a cleanup crew. anything found at the crime scene that may have any type of DNA on it --they would have bagged and taken to send in for DNA testing.

Exactly!

Archives of the Carroll County Fire scanner. I have copies of the audio files that contain any communications regarding the search (there isn't much on this scanner and quite a bit of dead air) on my Google drive.

This link opens to a folder. There is a text file that identifies the file that has audio, and the time within the recording.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx0LL2gY_AordzJTTTAtT0FLbnM

Thank-you for this scanner link, Jethro.

WG

Yes, meat packing plants employ RSO and more. MOO

I found this thesis paper at this link http://scholar.colorado.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2157&context=honr_theses which gives some interesting facts on the people working at these places. Such as the WORK CONDITIONS section with facts such as, "Slaughterhouses largely employ minorities of color with little to no education and
a limited knowledge of the language as “at-will” employees (employee can be let go at
any time) (Schlosser, 2002). About 38% of the employees are born outside of US and
according to Bureau of Labor Statistics no high school education is required for the entrylevel
positions, which provides a median pay of $11.21/hour or $23, 320 per year (2012).
Slaughterhouses have one of the highest employee turnover rates,".

In the PSYCHOLOGICAL section, "Some employees even report killing animals “for fun” without feeling any remorse suggesting psychological damage to the extent of abnormal cruelty that would
generate concern amongst the general population (Dillard, 2008). " And even, "...workers either become very distressed and leave the job or become numb and begin to display signs of apathy and some even begin to enjoy the infliction of pain (Helle 2012).

Further this seems to confirm what we all have thought, "Lower empathy in slaughterhouse workers may be responsible for higher crime rates in neighborhoods where such facilities are located with
some of the homicides carried out in a manner of animal slaughtering practices
(Dillard,
2008)

I'd not want to live near a meat packing plant (there are many near Delphi) for the above reasons. Nor near any state prisons since the families of murderers move to be near for visiting, then stay when the prisoner is released- and again there is one nearby. Delphi has been set up for disaster for a few years now. MOO.

I never claimed that everyone working at a slaughterhouse is a murderer. Never said that. I said it's not a stretch to think someone could become desensitized to killing living creatures doing that work.

I've seen the undercover videos from some plants and it's really pretty disgusting how the animals are treated. I could never do it. But I'm not trying to start any debate on that topic.

Also need to consider the proximity and the employee turnover.

Does anyone know if the packing plant employs and RSO's?

All just my opinion.

Hey everyone.

Please start making your way over to Thread #38.

This thread will be closing in about 10 minutes.

Yes, meat packing plants employ RSO and more. MOO

I found this thesis paper at this link http://scholar.colorado.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2157&context=honr_theses which gives some interesting facts on the people working at these places. Such as the WORK CONDITIONS section with facts such as, "Slaughterhouses largely employ minorities of color with little to no education and
a limited knowledge of the language as “at-will” employees (employee can be let go at
any time) (Schlosser, 2002). About 38% of the employees are born outside of US and
according to Bureau of Labor Statistics no high school education is required for the entrylevel
positions, which provides a median pay of $11.21/hour or $23, 320 per year (2012).
Slaughterhouses have one of the highest employee turnover rates,".

In the PSYCHOLOGICAL section, "Some employees even report killing animals “for fun” without feeling any remorse suggesting psychological damage to the extent of abnormal cruelty that would
generate concern amongst the general population (Dillard, 2008). " And even, "...workers either become very distressed and leave the job or become numb and begin to display signs of apathy and some even begin to enjoy the infliction of pain (Helle 2012).

Further this seems to confirm what we all have thought, "Lower empathy in slaughterhouse workers may be responsible for higher crime rates in neighborhoods where such facilities are located with
some of the homicides carried out in a manner of animal slaughtering practices
(Dillard,
2008)

I'd not want to live near a meat packing plant (there are many near Delphi) for the above reasons. Nor near any state prisons since the families of murderers move to be near for visiting, then stay when the prisoner is released- and again there is one nearby. Delphi has been set up for disaster for a few years now. MOO.

JMO but I am guessing that LE has already ruled out BG being an employee of the meat packing plant. Fellow workers and or supervisors would have known him and that is a lot of reward money, not to say anything. Also I'd be shocked if LE hasn't already gone through and looked at who was working or not working the day the girls went missing. As far as RSO's who might work there, JMO but LE has already worked that angle as well. Are employees of meat packing plants more likely to be criminals? Probably yes, IMO, but I suspect LE has already worked that angle in this case.

I agree with who ever said in an above comment that even if Libby or Abby recognized BG, they may not have been able to say the persons name. If a person put a gun to my head and said "don't say a word", I know I would NOT say a word. That video could have been as harmless as "hey that looks like (fill in the blank)" and she taped it for a short time as BG approached, then the video stopped. There could have been a somewhat friendly conversation for all we know, gaining trust. Then the conversation could have changed abruptly and BG grabbed his gun, held it to one of their heads and stopped them from saying another word. Libby may have then turned on her phone so that HIS words could be heard. Just my thought. I still am on the fence that it is someone they know or at least someone that one of their families know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EasyFiling