IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following this case on/off, so I may have missed this in the beginning. Do we know if any search dogs were used at any point? I have seen how awesome these dogs can be, so I was curious if they were used...at lease on the second day of search.

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

There were reports of a dog being brought in from Illinois to help search for the girls. I don't have a link handy, but perhaps someone else remembers more of the details.

I agree. I definitely believe Libby intentionally recorded the perp. I believe LE's statement about that. I have to admit I have wondered if at some point during the attack if Libby might have thrown her phone since she knew she had been recording him and she wouldn't want him to get his hands on her phone. She and Abby were softball players and I imagine they might have had strong throwing arms.

I've wondered too if Libby possibly tossed or dropped her phone or maybe hid it under leaves or something, so he wouldn't get it.

jmo

This is why I was wondering, did the girls trespass to pet/see the animals? Was the owner maybe in his cups at the time? Is he a happy drunk? Does he get mean? Does he black out? He's an alcoholic. This is fact. He broke terms of his probation, so I am assuming (which I hate to do) that he's been drinking.

Did he have someone go round those girls up? Like a hired hand? Maybe that was the end of it for him and he passed out in his rocker, or left to get his goldfish, trespassers completely forgotten. Maybe hired hand is a bad man that used the whole incident to do very bad things then he took off..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

My opinion regarding if he can get mean is.... if you look him up in the civil court records by just the first 3 letters of his name and not his full name, my opinion is there may be a protective order from one of what I would assume to be an ex. NOT that this says he could have murdered these girls but seems there could have been enough anger in the past to cause an ex to need a protective order.

This is my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't know any of that, and neither does Sgt. Slocum. None of us were there, and none of us were inside Libby's head. If Libby was THAT terrified at that point in time I would hope she would have called 911. IMO the image on the bridge is bad quality because BG wasn't even supposed to be in the shot. I assume Libby's focus was on Abby, and on Abby alone. BG just happened to be walking into the edge of the frame. MOO.
I think she didn't want him to know she was filming him, so she made it look like she was taking a photo or filming abby. That would be the smart discreet thing to do. Shes not going to blatantly film the guy thats creeping them out.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I think her hands were shaking or we would have better video of BG. She was very upset at time of video he was already making his move toward them. Crime had begun. You are right about fear. Fear as they had never known before...

Yet so brave in the face of it. I will never stop being impressed by her smarts and courage.

Other types of people who may find it second nature to give commands...

Teachers
Coaches
Ex-Military
Judges
Law-enforcement
Prison Guards
Security Personnel

Some parents have a very authoritarian communication style too, even if they don't work in these occupations.

IMOO, I think it is very important to add family members to this list. Children are taught to listen to family members or they are viewed as authoritarian in a child's life. They may speak similarly to a Teacher, Coach, etc.

I'm not implying that is what has happened in this case...I just believe it should be included in this list given above...

JMOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

WS members are allowed to sleuth POIs who've been named in MSM, and that is what RL has become. I believe that is why we are allowed to sleuth him. jmo

And why there is so much sleuthing and speculation. As of now he's all we've got.

Trying hard to think of a topic we can discuss that is relevant right now. I'm so curious as to what made them search that grain bin. They must be missing items from the crime scene such as clothing or weapons. Or maybe they are trying to match up ropes or grain sacks or something.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Maybe found grain of some sort on the bodies during autopsy? Looking to see if it was the same kind of grain in the grain bin? Moo

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

I'm not sure what abandoned houses you are referencing. Not that I know of...

I learned of railroad row houses from reading about the Whistle Stop Cafe' in Fried Green Tomatoes. Row houses are located along the [whistle] stops made by the RR. I located the abandoned row houses in Delphi weeks ago while walking about on GE [Google Earth]. I did not perceive them to be possibly relevant to the case. Delphi is a fascinating area historically and geographically.

Link to amazing photos of Monon High Bridge and the railroad with several images of abandoned row houses:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...B093111030D0A8982961070F324C815AA&FORM=IDBQDM

[video=youtube;mEKbqb_szEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU[/video]

IMO LE has their man.
IMO his cell phone pings didn't match the time he said he was somewhere when all this was going down.
We have know idea what was given to LE, as an alibi, to the time he went somewhere, but I bet his cell phone pings will say differently.
We also have no idea as to how many tips have come from different people that suspect the same person. Not just that they they suspect him but why. In other words not just a gut feeling.
IMO there isn't one thing that that has made LE think they have the right man but a totality of things that have made a puzzle come together.
IMO there is one perp, he is BG and he is already in custody.

IMO LE has their man.
IMO his cell phone pings didn't match the time he said he was somewhere when all this was going down.
We have know idea what was given to LE, as an alibi, to the time he went somewhere, but I bet his cell phone pings will say differently.
We also have no idea as to how many tips have come from different people that suspect the same person. Not just that they they suspect him but why. In other words not just a gut feeling.
IMO there isn't one thing that that has made LE think they have the right man but a totality of things that have made a puzzle come together.
IMO there is one perp, he is BG and he is already in custody.
Oh my goodness...I cannot LOVE this enough!!! Thank you!!

IMOO...LE is totalling all evidence and making sure they have everything in order before they go public. I think a lot of people, especially here on WS, are going to be very surprised. I am always of the opinion that we must go back to the most simple explanation.

Again, MOO

Thank you for your post!! [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads