IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS! ^^^^^^^

I have been stating this for a long time in the threads. This case has brought up other arrests not pertaining to this crime at all. This is why I think RL is not guilty. He hung him self with unrelated charges

I agree there were other charges. But if they caught a woman who was evading LE for something unrelated...that would automatically not need to be put out there. Or a black man. Or a skinny tall teen. I understand where you are coming from and I ride the fence the RL.

Just my .02

I don't think they would go after (or whatever the correct choice of words here is) a 77 year old man for nothing. Moo.

And the stickler is, only the SPECIFIC items documented in a Probable Cause SW can be seized. They seized a vehicle. Makes me wonder if LE think evidence was driven away from scene to be disposed of. Vehicle was seized during the probable cause raid.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have googled "Probable Cause" search warrant for homicide. It is illuminating. And it is what was served.

Thank you ninij9. Learn something new every day :loveyou:

It wasn't for "nothing". It was a probation violation. RL wasn't the only one.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...ve-vague-glimpse-into-investigation/98545664/
Feb. 28, 2017 | Updated 1:27 p.m. ET March 1, 2017
Before RL's arrest

It's widely reported, for example, that two search warrants have been executed in the investigation — one west of Delphi two weeks ago and another on Saturday in Peru. The warrants did not produce a suspect in the girls' slaying, and no one has been arrested, Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum said.
"I don't have an exact number, but it’s more than the two you know about,” he said. “We actually made arrests as we’re investigating this case.”
But the arrests are not related to the killings.
“If we come across a suspect and/or witness — or anybody — during this investigation, and we find out they’re wanted on a warrant for some other activity that has nothing to do with the double homicide, we can’t turn a blind eye to that. So we’ve made arrests,” he said.

I don't think they would go after (or whatever the correct choice of words here is) a 77 year old man for nothing. Moo.

Wondering..for anyone who knows about this kind of stuff, could it be the PC was the girls being found on his property?
We need Gitana1. She can explain this.

I have googled "Probable Cause" search warrant for homicide. It is illuminating. And it is what was served.

Sorry if already posted, can you please post this description again, tia.

In Jessica R's case it was the probable cause affadavit iirc that we saw later at trial time which revealed soooo many details previously unknown.

Adios people. Off to work.
Hoping to see ARREST on title on my first break.😘

JMO..I'm not so sure I see it as them going after him really. He was put in jail for PV and with the girls being found on his property I can understand the comment about eliminating him or moving him up and searches of his property. It's possible the guy could have tossed some items on RL's property, tried to get into his house, or take a vehicle. It's even possible he could have spotted some other people in the area as he was leaving and tried to hide.. maybe in the barn, silo, or in RL's truck.

moo

I have been saying much the same. Your posts make me feel a bit more secure in my thoughts as I respect you very much!

(Aww, thanks ninij9...)

JMO..I'm not so sure I see it as them going after him really. He was put in jail for PV and with the girls being found on his property I can understand the comment about eliminating him or moving him up and searches of his property. It's possible the guy could have tossed some items on RL's property, tried to get into his house, or take a vehicle. It's even possible he could have spotted some other people in the area as he was leaving and tried to hide.. maybe in the barn, silo, or in RL's truck.

moo

Some good thoughts/possibilities...

Also why not release more of the video or audio of BG? It's not easy to try to identify him saying 3 words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she was on her way of putting the phone in her pocket, then there might not be a lot of additional video. The rest of the audio might consist of the abduction, and even the murder. I can see LE withholding that, out of respect for the family. If it's six minutes of screaming and the girls begging for their lives, I'd just as soon not hear it.

Wondering..for anyone who knows about this kind of stuff, could it be the PC was the girls being found on his property?

I can't answer your question but wanted to add to it. A few of us have said... What if there was no audio/video/photos of the POI? IMO the most logical person/place to investigate is where the girls were found, and that I think (IMO) is why there was so much attention to detail on the PO. Again IMO and I believe RL didn't have anything to do with the murders.

[FONT=&quot]I agree there were no witnesses, but people have come out and said they were in the area shortly after A&L, and didn't see or hear anything related. There has been discussion as to whether this area would be considered truly "secluded." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I've just been wondering how "visible" the crime scene is, and what are the chances the offender placed himself in a precarious position, by possibly being happened upon by someone else who happened to visit the area at the time this all happened.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IMO, it speaks to the perp's personality. Is this a person who was just plain brazen, acted on impulse, and lost control of all inhibitions....or whether he truly studied the area, had a plan, and executed it. It speaks to his personality, and MAYBE whether or not he's done this before.

That said, I don't think RL's our guy...but I won't rule him out as an accessory maybe, until LE does.[/FONT]

One person has said she was in the area but it's not correct to say she didn't see anything related. She saw a man and a couple. But she (and we) doesn't know if they were related or not. She didn't see the girls. She didn't see the couple until she was on the bridge. Were they in front of her or was she looking back behind her?
As for how visible the CS is, you can tell some of that by that photo of the empty bridge in front of the girls. If killers were stationed on the road below the end of the bridge, just at or under the SE end of the bridge they would not be visible until you were well along the way on the bridge. Or if you were on the road which curves and is also protected by the hill. It seems too thick and rugged for people to go off the trails much. I don't think if you were on the other nature trail you would be near enough to see the abduction area. I don't think there are any trails at the creek near there. The woods seem so thick that even without the leaves I don't think anyone who might have been at one of the nearby hones would be able to see anything. Sound does travel so either the girls didn't scream or it wasn't heard.
You're right. It was bold and brazen. Planned. But I don't think BG was so comfortable walking on those ties or she wouldn't have been able to record him.

Also, I wonder if the FBI was such a presence because maybe a portion of a SA was inadvertantly caught on the audio or recording. Doesn't that automatically fall under their jurisdiction?

Do you mean SA automatically falls under the FBI's jurisdiction or specifically a SA caught on audio or video would be their jurisdiction. I'd have to look but IIRC one of the only things the FBI had concurrent jurisdiction with local authorities is kidnapping cases, due to the Lindbergh Law.

If she was on her way of putting the phone in her pocket, then there might not be a lot of additional video. The rest of the audio might consist of the abduction, and even the murder. I can see LE withholding that, out of respect for the family. If it's six minutes of screaming and the girls begging for their lives, I'd just as soon not hear it.

Would people have heard them scream?

..just wanted to point out, that there is a possibility the POI/BG was wearing similar type glasses (frameless) like RL:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• poi1 and 2.jpg 1 comp RL cr.jpg
    poi1 and 2.jpg 1 comp RL cr.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,078
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online