IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, FWIW, I talked with a good friend who has a very high position in Law Enforcement here locally in CO, and asked his opinion. He was quite pessimistic about them finding this person unless he strikes again, assuming RL is a dead end. His opinion, jho, Hoo...

Eta: another friend cop I talked to, retired, saidor if he brags about it... (doubtful, imo, as Foxfire used to say, "there's a reason he's gotten away with it for so long).)

RL served as an electronics technician seaman on the USS Monrovia in 1959 (Mediterranean). Non-combat. The below is the insignia. Navy. Early on in previous threads, many people were trying to figure out what insignia BG had on him. Does this help??

https://newspaperarchive.com/delphi...rp=tags/ronald-e-logan?pc=7261&pci=7/&psi=38/

Rating insignia
i figured it was around the time. If i am correct he went to college on the G.I, bill, which was not around during the vietnam era.

Seriously thinking about the trucking industry on this one...main highways and truck stops very nearby where the young ladies were taken. This supports a crime of opportunity theory, but think the individual knew where they would be, either by social media, or eavesdropping in a public place. There is a packing company nearby, trucks coming and going. Driver maybe knew the area, had a couple hours down. Probably relatively close to his home state, but far enough from it to escape suspicion. My first time posting, but this case has been burning my mind.

:greetings::wagon:

they could only search your house in connection if there was "probable" cause that something in it may be connected to the crime. They could not have searched his house in connection to the double homicide without it.

Hubby is ex LE. They would TOTALLY have my permission to do so! No warrant needed.

As a newbie I know we are not allowed to post rumors but once again I ask where were his neighbors who have maintained their silence?
Who in the local community benefits if he is arrested for these murders and has to use his farm as collateral?
Many people of my age who live in small communities have seen the local drunks (sorry as I do not use this term to degrade anyone with alcohol issues)
accused of crimes they had absolutely nothing to do with
Its far easier to blame someone who suffers from alcohol issues than to believe there are real demons living among us.
my guess is your locals may be blamed for petty crimes and not a double homicide. It takes incredible evidence to convict someone of murder.

Hello there,

In reply to you and michigan mod, I live in Montana. In many locations transfer stations accept individual's household trash just at they would at a landfill. They do not of course accept deceased animals and the like as many rural landfills do, but they absolutely do allow citizens to bring their own trash to the transfer stations. I couldn't tell if you were thinking that wasn't the case, not trying to take pot shots.

:eek:fftobed: 3 A.M. for me!!! I must go to bed now!

Be back tomorrow - may it be the day!!

To me there is appears to be an issue with the right side of his upper torso (the right arm). It is disproportionate to the left side. I can't justify just reducing it without having a line to work with which would prove to me that it was wrongly lined up in the first place. I have only worked with his face so far, which, to me, was obviously misaligned.

Also I have never done this kind of thing in my life so not always sure what I am looking at/for!! I am going to keep looking at the photo and working with it. If I find something I will post it here.
:fence:

Great work on the alignment!
I have always thought the right arm was reaching back, like you would do you pull a weapon. Or reaching under the side of his jacket. Either way if that is the case it would make his right arm a littlr farther back. Just an idea.

I have been working with the pictures of BG over the last few days. I think I made a discovery that has changed the picture, for me anyway, and after much trepidation I decided to share it with you. LE said that they "created" a picture from video and I was actually working with the pictures for a different reason when I saw the following.

See where the line is? That is an actual change in the pixels that separates the face. The part of the face to the right of the line is higher than the left and appears to be pulling away (from movement?). So with the face not lining up, if you follow the line up, it now makes sense, imo, why the "hat" is so tall on the right side (higher). So, I duplicated the picture and cropped the right part of the face. I lined it up to match the left side. Here's how it turned out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The end results:
attachment.php

Great idea! Can you please post the original image you based your work on? Thanks.

-Nin

:eek:fftobed: 3 A.M. for me!!! I must go to bed now!

Be back tomorrow - may it be the day!!

Bed time here too. I love the fact that the mod's shut down this thread at night. It gives me catching up time. Nite guys! <3

There is an S shaped blur out in the pic of BG (in front of him) as he steps away from the side of the the bridge. IMO.

yes this and I wish i knew what and why that area looks so much more pixilated than the image of BG. What was cropped out and for what reason? MOO

i figured it was around the time. If i am correct he went to college on the G.I, bill, which was not around during the vietnam era.

Are you sure about Nam and the G.I. Bill? "A far greater percentage of Vietnam veterans used G.I. Bill education benefits (72 percent) than World War II veterans (51 percent) or Korean War veterans (43 percent)."

Great work on the alignment!
I have always thought the right arm was reaching back, like you would do you pull a weapon. Or reaching under the side of his jacket. Either way if that is the case it would make his right arm a littlr farther back. Just an idea.

Thanks and you make an interesting observation. I am intrigued to see if I can see it that way too!

Agree with you regarding his right arm. Look at the right elbow? The jacket's fabric there is all bunched up in a strange way. imho, BG was pulling something, a gun or some other nastiness. So the image was "doctored" for make it suitable for public distribution. Dunno, pretty sure they used the clone stamp tool using a portion of the image to "reconstruct" the arm, then airbrushed over the hand and whatever he is pulling out from underneat the jacket.

To me there is appears to be an issue with the right side of his upper torso (the right arm). It is disproportionate to the left side. I can't justify just reducing it without having a line to work with which would prove to me that it was wrongly lined up in the first place. I have only worked with his face so far, which, to me, was obviously misaligned.

Also I have never done this kind of thing in my life so not always sure what I am looking at/for!! I am going to keep looking at the photo and working with it. If I find something I will post it here.
:fence:

That sounds exactly like rolling shutter, then. You're seeing motion from one frame stitched together with motion from the next or previous frame. So, objects in motion would appear more skewed than objects that aren't.

I hope it's ok to post an example picture. This shows exactly what I'm talking about. The props are moving but the camera captures them at different times across the frame:

attachment.php

You can see more examples and explanation here:

http://www.core77.com/posts/17253/your-cell-phone-cameras-unintended-rolling-shutter-effect-17253

A good example of what you're explaining, IMO, Thanks!

A post some time ago wondered about how long a DNA test took. The answer is around 10 days to 2 weeks. You can be the results are back, and LE has nothing to go on (sad). This means RL is not a suspect. This also means the photos of IN sex offenders are not involved because, undoubtedly, DNA is available for all of them.

Delphi is a small community. No one recognizes BG. Apparently, no one in the surrounding communities recognizes him either.

A drifter? No one has come out to say they picked up a hitch-hiker nor has anyone mentioned seeing a drifter.

Did one of the innocent girls intend to meet a boy their age on the trail, and it turned out to be BG? Yes, I understand the girls had hiked this trail before, but 13/14 year old girls are at that age interested in boys. They could have been conned/mislead.

So, what happened to the perp? Will the case ever be solved?

Great idea! Can you please post the original image you based your work on? Thanks.

-Nin

Thanks Nin! It was this one, straightened. I am going to work with the other one tomorrow I think - just to see. Off to bed now...

attachment.php

Attachments

• user29375-1487202598-media1.jpg
    user29375-1487202598-media1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 701
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online