DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T I'm feeling "posty" tonight as I sip one small Baileys
for stress relief google helsinki hobby horsing
:gaah:

Don't feel the sting, there have been sooo many crazy pictures altered this entire what 46+ threads. It is not something I mean to come across like that about you individually from me.

Okay, no sting! :fence: It was good for you to remind me of all the fantastical images we have all posted - hat or hair or hoodie!

Does anyone remember the picture getting around of the sneakers someone spotted walking over Monon High Bridge just after the girls were found? They were photographed under the bridge while the person was standing on the bridge. Did we ever find out if they were connected to the girls? Quoting your post because you mention Abby was wearing high tops, can anyone recall if the shoes under the bridge were high tops?

Here is a picture of a volunteer searcher under the Monon High Bridge taken from above:

attachment.php

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_031b521c-f2e3-11e6-a249-a77587cb24f9.html

-Nin

Attachments

• Indiana volunteer  searcher under bridge.jpg
    Indiana volunteer searcher under bridge.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 363
I can't find anything about it anywhere now, I remember the person that took the photo said they had yelled out to LE who were below the bridge and told them about the shoes but they weren't really interested.

This is incorrect.

The local who took the photo of the shoes on the Sunday after the girls were recovered, went to LE who were on the scaffolding underneath the bridge and told them about the shoes.

LE then had a dog go over and take a sniff of them.

I did see the photos of the shoes, and they were clearly visible underneath the bridge through the slats.

LE were using metal detectors at the time as well. Which caused me to wonder if they were searching for the cache treasure. From what I have read, the cache treasure was magnetic. But I digress.

HTH

WG
Be
they had metal detectors and were up under the bridge looking

No problem. I'll go looking...didn't mean to upset you.

No upset here...I know better than to 'assume' some theories are more accurate than others. I know better than to read SM that is self serving. I know better than to post half-arsed posts that make no sense to anyone but me. Therefore, I have no business posting. This happens when I'm lazy and in pain, with knowing that others are not in my train of thought.

:D

I did google it just now! Who knew there was such a thing!

There is a lot of speculation on here about garbage bag handles, smoke, etc on BG.

I believe it was rope tied in a military hand cuff knot....

Look it up...

He came prepared...

I still say he was in the military...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I DID look it up...And think you may be right!

http://wrta.com/mystery-surrounds-indiana-murder-of-2-teen-girls-we-cannot-fail-on-this-case/ :uthere: Hadn't seen this before until now, it is from March 11th but says a lot about Abby & Libby in a more personal sense.

“It takes the peaceful out of our towns,” she said. “It rips our community’s sense of security.” Now, she said, she’s afraid to walk the trails solo.

“You just don’t dream it would happen in your backyard,” Wxxxxx added.

And with the girls’ killer or killers still at large, the two women said they worry that someone else could be next.

When she attended a memorial motorcycle ride for Abby and Libby last month, Mxxxxxx said, “I had a feeling [the killer] was there … that he was watching all these people.”

For now, the women said, they’re sleeping with guns by their beds.

http://www.clintoncountydailynews.co...bby-and-libby/

Local news ran the story about the Fundraising Bike Ride held Sat., Feb, 18. That was organized quickly as the story reports thousands of bikers attended. The article includes a memorial video for Abby but there is not one for Liberty.

Who was able to organize a bike ride that included thousands of participants? Always thought Liberty's grandfather was involved with establishing the Bike Ride for L & A. It must have been AW's mom.

2:56 a.m. for me so good night everyone!:eek:fftobed:

I did google it just now! Who knew there was such a thing!
O/T
Someone posted it to my FB page.... alls I can say is that it is a way cheaper hobby than riding!

I can top that, just added Bailey's to the egg dip for my French toast :)

Anyway...as far as RL goes, I feel like LE is verbally clearing him as much as they can clear anyone in a murder with no real suspects. Yesterday kind of made me feel like they don't have any reason to think he was involved. They can't officially clear anyone, really, unless they are (clearly) on video for all of Monday afternoon, evening and possibly Tuesday morning. I think they are plowing ahead thru tips and then will go back and look again at some people.

Thanks I don't know how to post pictures I keep saying it and no one pays attention. I really think this is what he had... and how he led the girls along.... controlled them... He was prepared for them.

He had the rope stuffed in his jacket... a piece was sticking out. It was already tied in the military hand cuff knot.

BG was in the military...

Moo said the cow...

I think people pay attention lol. Its just fast moving and 10,000 things are talked about. Lots of people think it is a rope and I think this is a great option.

That first night when everyone was searching, was it at all organized? In situations like this, does LE attempt to limit access? Do they give volunteers something to wear to help visually differentiate searchers from non-searchers? I ask because it seems like it would otherwise be easy or easier for the murderer, who might be trying to make an escape, to blend in as a searcher and then just walk right out of the area.

I'm guessing that it's (understandably) not so coordinated, particularly that first night when the sense was that the girls were not in danger.

Have to a good thing to get them moving away from computers and screens...different but good !

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

moo
I've thought it was rope from when I first saw the gif that showed how it held it's shape and sort of flopped about. I didn't know there was a specific knot like this. Thanks! Interesting. [video=youtube;Z5LjkMUG7fQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5LjkMUG7fQ[/video]

I am glad people are sharing these pics... I believe the military hand cuff knot is what we see sticking out of BG's jacket. I believe the girls were tied up. I read it somewhere else too that they were but I don't remember where.

Moo said the cow because???

I am so glad you posted this picture!! I have been searching for it! Yay!
can someone post the original of this. One where i can look at it full screen. The words are all blurry to me looking at this. i would love to look at a clearer version of it. thanks in advance if someone can.

I think it was for his safety. I've seen some appalling threats on SM. MOO
theres always the very strong possibility that the security was there for RL himself...people are charged up by this case and rightfully so but maybe the talk that's swirling round him re involvement or knowing more than he's prepared to say meant security was increased..personally i just wish there'd be some shift forwards ..something, anything to move the case along in some way. BG must not be allowed to get away with this:(

IMHO-

I think that BG must have had a gun or knife. And if he did, I feel that A and L did as they were told. I know at that young age, I would have been terrified. I would have done what was instructed of me.

I don't feel that BG needed to restrain the girls. IMHO this entire scenario went down very quickly.

Libby looks back, snaps the video. Within a matter of seconds, BG is practically on top of them. No time to even think about that is transpiring.

JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member