IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post, and MOO is BG is wearing a disguise. He could have bought it just before the murders at a Rural King or some other store here in the Midwest. members have commented on the jeans, to me they look stiff, as in not broken in, which is why a lot of folks were thrown off at first, thinking there is something underneath. If there is anything underneath the jeans on his legs, I would think they would be long johns/thermal underwear.

The more intelligent SK's can be extremely meticulous in covering their tracks.

MOO is the killer in this case is at least above-average in intelligence, has killed before, and is very methodical in how he goes about murdering people. Like other killers, he goes after more vulnerable women, or women in vulnerable situations when he strikes, maybe all of them juveniles. One SK that comes to mind is Shawcross, and he changed his MO like a lot of killers do. Killed two juveniles, then years later went after prostitutes.

This was a brazen attack, and had to have taken some planning and even some recon of the area where it happened.
I don't think he is in disguise. It seems several,people sent in tips wherein they think it is someone they have seen before. Imo

See I can't see that it IS hair...

Also the image has been everywhere or was all through Feb and March. But I don't see anything in it that could distinguish this man from any man dressed in a similar fashion.

just goes to show ya how bad the quality of the image really is. Some see a hat, some see a hood and some people swear they see hair. Some people look at it and say oh its this guy. To me, unless you personally know bg, you can't even come close to matching him to that image. IMO

This quote is from March 14th. Is LE referring to RL's arrest?

"Police also addressed rumors about the case that have emerged on social media from the public.

"When somebody says we've got an arrest here and when we don't, that can make people, that can make the bad guy feel more comfortable now cause they went after this guy and not him or her and so it can really mess up the investigation all together," Riley said."
http://www.wthr.com/article/investigators-residents-continue-to-hope-for-break-in-delphi-case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See I can't see that it IS hair...

Also the image has been everywhere or was all through Feb and March. But I don't see anything in it that could distinguish this man from any man dressed in a similar fashion.

These picture are confusing, but I do thank goodness there is a second image for comparison. That is a hat. IMO. I know it looks like hair in this particular picture. FWIW.

Well I must need stronger glasses. You can make out the shoe has a square toe? And they are boots?
from the second picture of the left boot it does look to be square to me. it certainly does not appear round or pointed. However, i can't make out anything from the first pic.
attachment.php

I hate to ask, but I have been busy all day. Anything new that I should go find from today or yesterday? Thx in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would take a read of the scanner thread starting at post #301. But whatever you read there stays there.

Also, see post #7 on this thread to see that the State of Indiana moved to seal the autopsy records and it was granted.

Just a bit of info for all you sleuthers who have opined that a trucker might be responsible for the girls' deaths.

"My timeframe for long-haul driving jobs vanishing has not changed. I still say it starts 2021-2022 at the latest."
from this article about electric vehicles and no-human-driver vehicles, esp. long haul trucks :

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-09/second-order-consequences-self-driving-vehicles

If in fact this industry has been able to hide any number of bad guys of the sort we're talking about here, those times will be over and the bad guys are going to have to find a different way to operate, if at all.
JMO

Your guess is as good as mine. What would be anyone's motive to kill two innocent kids? But since you asked, here's my opinion...the victim's are female and young, thus vulnerable. This means easy targets and most probably a sexual assault. We know it was not robbery so that rules that motive out. There is no evidence thus far that points to revenge so I don't believe it was that. I see no reason for the motive to be jealousy and the girls are too young to be in a relationship with a grown man so I don't see it as a motive of love. I believe it was not out of love, jealousy, revenge or money...the three most common motives for murder. That leaves me to believe the suspect possibly had a deep-seated anger towards females...someone with a temper that was uncontrollable at times. Perhaps something triggered him into an angry outburst towards females that day and he was carrying it around until he found his perfect victims to take it out on. Perhaps to the killer committing these murders was a release of that anger....possibly brewing over time like a volcano about to erupt. As someone rightfully mentioned before, SA's are about power and control, not sex. That's why the victim's were killed and that's why the suspect has no remorse for killing them. If it was just about sex I'm sure the suspect could have paid for that without having to kill two little girls.
Furthermore, I believe this anger towards females possibly comes from his upbringing/relationship with mother and/or a bitter divorce or failed relationships with other women. Which makes me believe the suspect is most likely single and has a trail of failed relationships with women. All just my opinion given the circumstances of what we know at this point.
I do believe the girls were targeted because they were young and female, I think this was a crime of opportunity. IMO some vulnerable female was going to be murdered by this guy, it was just a matter of him finding the right victim(s) at the time he was in his killing state of mind. A public walking trail on a day off school is a perfect place to hang to seek out such a victim. Also, because of the obvious risk the killer took I believe his anger ruled over his judgement.

What are your thoughts on motive?
Excellent post!!

yes, i agree with the camo.

Did you notice that black shadowed area in the right side of BG's camo hat? (right side, facing). Someone else wears a camo hat that has something very similar in the exact same place. You can really see it when he turns his head to the left while being interviewed. JMO of course.

How do you know? And what's next is...just my opinion.

That's pretty much what I do know: a whole lot of nothing, but since we are waiting to hear from LE since they hold all the cards, at least it's a new avenue to pursue to while away the hours.

I'll be curious to see if Delphi Chief Mullins and Sheriff Leazenby are in court tomorrow and if the Sheriff personally delivers the inmate to the courthouse.

Some posts back I posted a link to a media interview and someone posted a quote from the SAC FBI who said, paraphrase, no evidence of serial killer or related crimes, IIRC. I'll try to find those for you. TTBOMK, they have never said otherwise.
Other possible changes in behavior or appearance — like unexpected travel or a drastic haircut — should also be considered, said Massa, adding that there’s no indication that the murders are the work of a serial killer or are connected to other homicides.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/22/slain-teen-recorded-mans-voice-before-she-was-killed/

I thought about SK because of the few facts LE was letting out about crime scene and COD, but what are the odds of a SK being there at the exact same time as the girls. Iam leaning towards that he knew they wre going to be there.
You can probably ask "What are the odds?" for any of the SK's victims. Depending on the SK and how they operate it can very much be the case that the odds were almost, if not 1 to 1, on the victim being there when the SK was. Don't know if this is an SK at work, but that is where I am leaning strongly.

yes, they seem to resemble a square toe boot. My mind went to biker boot but I never found anything like that on line
yes in the second picture of BG his left footwear looks like it has a square toe to me. It does not look pointed or rounded and seems to cut straight across. Since square toes are uncommon in men's shoes, but fairly common in boots i believe they are boots. Here is the picture

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member