IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt very much this man will ever get to come home to his property again.
I know I'm in the minority and it seems ironic, but I don't think this man would have ever been found out what he was doing concerning his driving, had the girls not been murdered that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe not that day, but if he got comfortable driving around like that then he might have been caught eventually. I drove without a license for awhile, simply because I was terrified of taking the test. (I know, I know. But that was 20 years ago. I've changed!) At first, I was nervous and terrified of getting caught. I hardly left the house. After a few months of not getting caught, however, it got easier and I got cockier.

(I finally took the test and passed it on the first try. I hate tests, though. I don't even like eye exams.)

Could we work out his height compared to the number of boards? Then compare to Abby photo to estimate BG height? Unless LE have already done this estimation and put it on the leaflets and billboard? If the leaflets say he is 5' 7" and RL is 5'10" for example then he is ruled out IMO. Does anyone know whether LE have already done that?

I'm not sure, but I think someone tried to figure this out many, many threads ago. Anyone?

during driving violation sentencing Delphi property owner Ron Logan says "maybe in future no one else will be murdered in my backyard"

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Hi TheVisual! I have stayed away from the debate over hat/hair/hoodie for the most part but since working with this picture I think, and am convinced, based on looking at pixels until I can't see, that he is wearing a camo baseball type cap curled tight at the front. The hood part of his hoodie is not up but gathered around the base of his neck but piled on top of the collar on his jacket.

I am convinced of this but I am not adamant! Ready to be convinced otherwise if necessary.:fence:

I agree 100%. Further, I think it is the only explanation for the shadowing over the eyes. Hair would not do that, nor would a hoodie, IMO.

Could we work out his height compared to the number of boards? Then compare to Abby photo to estimate BG height? Unless LE have already done this estimation and put it on the leaflets and billboard? If the leaflets say he is 5' 7" and RL is 5'10" for example then he is ruled out IMO. Does anyone know whether LE have already done that?
no LE has said nothing about his height. many threads back someone did a estimation of BG's height. I believe it was 5'10 while looking down. You can add a bit more if standing straight up.

how do you get prison time just for driving without a license and probation violation? Seems way out of the norm to me and I'm in calif where DUI laws are pretty harsh

He's what's considered a habitual violator in Indiana.

Wearing backwards?
/

I think it has a bill. I think it's one of those that the man has squeezed so tightly that it just makes a little circle in the front. It's getting lost in the shadows/blur.

Wow. Just for being green and recycling. He'll be over 80 when he comes out.

No, for flouting the law and conditions of probation. It is not because he recycles and I have no idea why people keep saying otherwise. He broke the law and he's going to pay the price for that. It doesn't make him guilty of murder but he took the risk to drive and to consume alcohol and he lost.

It's weird how people don't see a bill on his hat , as on page one , post 5 and video 2 that looks like a baseball cap to me. It's as clear as day to me he is wearing a baseball cap front forward.

I find it funny how we all perceive things so differently when looking at the same image.

It's like the Blue or Gold dress all over again :)

Hard to say. If his place is paid off and he has a relative who can keep the property taxes up, there likely won't be a problem, assuming his health remains. He'll likely be going to a facility with in house rehabilitation services, so his health may actually improve. This might be the best thing that could happen to him, all things considered.
I doubt very much this man will ever get to come home to his property again.
I know I'm in the minority and it seems ironic, but I don't think this man would have ever been found out what he was doing concerning his driving, had the girls not been murdered that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi TheVisual! I have stayed away from the debate over hat/hair/hoodie for the most part but since working with this picture I think, and am convinced, based on looking at pixels until I can't see, that he is wearing a camo baseball type cap curled tight at the front. The hood part of his hoodie is not up but gathered around the base of his neck but piled on top of the collar on his jacket.

I am convinced of this but I am not adamant! Ready to be convinced otherwise if necessary.:fence:

Also wanted to add that very few people wear their hat the way that I envision the bill of hat. At least where I live (small "hick" town in Florida.)

no LE has said nothing about his height. many threads back someone did a estimation of BG's height. I believe it was 5'10 while looking down. You can add a bit more if standing straight up.

I agree on the height, 5'10'-ish in the image.

I'm not sure, but I think someone tried to figure this out many, many threads ago. Anyone?

One fellow poster (sorry I don't remember who) guesstimated 5'9" to 5'10", if I recall correctly. I don't think LE has ever given an estimate. BTW, RL is shown as 6'.

It doesn't necessarily preclude walking across the creek. The important thing for me is to make sure that people understand that the creek is dynamic and would have been significantly different from the JM video and even a little different from what we saw in the helicopter video. It is helpful if people can imagine that the water would have been a little deeper and flowing a bit faster 24 hours earlier than what we saw in the helicopter video.

It doesn't change necessarily, the plausibility of any theory, but is useful information to take into consideration - in my opinion.

One of the things I have wondered from the get-go and you are probably a great one to ask: how loud would you estimate the creek to be at those levels?

I agree with this , I feel a little sorry for him. Yes he committed a crime but he is clearly a troubled old man and 3 and a half years would make him over 80 when released.
His lawyer should ask that he just wear an electronic tag. I cannot FTLOM see what purpose is served keeping him in jail.

[video=twitter;851462979874955264]https://twitter.com/RussMcQuaidNews/status/851462979874955264[/video]

Russ McQuaid‏
Verified account
@RussMcQuaidNews 3m
3 minutes ago

ron logan who owns land where two Delphi girls murdered gets 3.5 years for driving crimes but is not deaths suspect

Sounds fishy like it was his fault?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

how do you get prison time just for driving without a license and probation violation? Seems way out of the norm to me and I'm in calif where DUI laws are pretty harsh

The PV included a New Offense of driving to the TS which became a separate case. It was listed as a class 6 felony. Felony = prison. His original offense was a level D Felony but his 2 year sentence was suspended consecutive with his earlier 1 year sentence.
SO he goes back to Sq 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member