IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no LE has said nothing about his height. many threads back someone did a estimation of BG's height. I believe it was 5'10 while looking down. You can add a bit more if standing straight up.

IIRC, that poster took into account the position of BG's head. Had his wife take his pic in the same position to make his guess. I remember there was a big discussion about it. Wish he's start posting again. moo

His lawyer should ask that he just wear an electronic tag. I cannot FTLOM see what purpose is served keeping him in jail.

Purpose...Possibly to keep him from driving? Or to keep him from drinking? Since he has habitually proven to risk the lives of others when doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russ McQuaid‏Verified account
@RussMcQuaidNews

Follow
More
during driving violation sentencing Delphi property owner Ron Logan says "maybe in future no one else will be murdered in my backyard"
8:50 AM - 10 Apr 2017

https://twitter.com/RussMcQuaidNews/with_replies

Trying to not read to much into this..but what an odd statement IMOO!
He's probably losing his mind but maybe someone does covet his land.

ron logan who owns land where two Delphi girls murdered gets 3.5 years for driving crimes but is not deaths suspect

C9EBDtMV0AEqLo7.jpg

8:52 AM - 10 Apr 2017

Also wanted to add that very few people wear their hat the way that I envision the bill of hat. At least where I live (small "hick" town in Florida.)

Corey from TEEN MOM 2 is one of those that wear their hats with a bill rolled tightly. (If someone wants to Google the image for reference.) I always want to reach through the screen and straighten it out. :) There are quite a few men/young guys in my neck of the woods that do it as well. Not a look I really like.

Could we work out his height compared to the number of boards? Then compare to Abby photo to estimate BG height? Unless LE have already done this estimation and put it on the leaflets and billboard? If the leaflets say he is 5' 7" and RL is 5'10" for example then he is ruled out IMO. Does anyone know whether LE have already done that?

This morning I scoured the official LE websites, starting with the FBI, and found no listing but what they thought he was wearing. Nothing in regards to height or weight. If someone else finds it I would love to know too.

I also mentioned on an earlier post that LE and FBI are no longer using the darker picture, so I am thinking that they believe the lighter picture to be a more accurate likeness. imo.

@RussMcQuaidNews

Follow
More
during driving violation sentencing Delphi property owner Ron Logan says "maybe in future no one else will be murdered in my backyard"

IMO, rather than taking responsibility for his own behavior, it appears he is blaming his situation on the murders. Sad.

The limited information that's been released could fit so many scenarios. We're not allowed to sleuth the girls families and I haven't so this is just a scenario off the top of my head. But "down the hill" could have been instructions directed to only ONE of the two, after meeting someone she recognized who planned a quick get away. She refused to cooperate and whatever happened next resulted in tragedy.

I think it's interesting to explore different possibilities. We seem to be pigeon-holed on mainly one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't see any pigeon-holing in noting that it seems that whether they knew the person or not, or whether it was a gun or a knife or a compelling verbal message or whatever, there was a mission to do harm and the person who did it had the ability to swiftly get and keep two victims under his control. And he succeeded in a double homicide shortly thereafter. This implies to me that details about potential scuffles, resistance, a target victim, and even bridge access directions recedes when placed next to the outcome. The details are definitely important in the bigger crime picture because three people who didn't belong together came together and two are now dead. But the question for me is, no matter where the suspect took notice of the girls and how he got access to the bridge, why were they murdered? And why there? That's where locations and access points start to have relevance.

I've considered several scenarios and I just don't see a familiar person as having done this. For one thing, if a person for whatever reason plans to accost a known child and quickly get away, I cannot imagine that he has it together enough to think on his feet under the stress of her resistance, get her and her friend marched to a location that is not his desired destination, and complete not one, but two murders, then get away unnoticed. And why would he confront his target if a second person is there to witness that and then poses an added problem for him?

Keeping it simple, and given the remarks of police and FBI, the federal resources and attention to this case, and the battalion of billboards that went up - and given the LE has surely put any and all family/friends/associates/social media connections and then some under the microscope and so far turned up nothing - I think it's a predator who was doing what he does best that day.

Seems that might clear up the "smoke, plastic bag, periscope, canine, machine gun" hanging out of the top of his jacket. Some sort of scarf, apparently.
It was mentioned by MSM, at the start of this journey, that the "Police are seeking help identifying a subject in a photo they released. The subject — who was wearing a dark blue jacket, jeans, hat and scarf — was walking the Delphi trail system at the time the girls disappeared, according to police."

Never remember hearing this again.....

source: http://www.jconline.com/story/news/local/2017/02/18/delphi-teens-what-we-know-weekend/98045792/

Purpose...Possibly to keep him from driving? Or to keep him from drinking? Since he has habitually proven to risk the lives of others when doing so.

A tag would do that and he wasnt charged with being drunk while driving to the dump, but just with driving while suspended.

@RussMcQuaidNews

Follow
More

I can read into it. Refusing to take responsibility for his violating laws and probation and blaming the murders landing in his backyard for his troubles. IMO He broke the law, whether he got caught as an aside to the law breaking.

I also wonder about the obstruction charge being dropped if the prosecutor didn't want to have to reveal more than they're prepared to at this time. JMO

Every day, 28 people in the U.S. die as a result of alcohol impaired drivers. This is one death every 53 mins. These accidents cost tax payers $44 billion annually.

https://www.cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafety/impaired_driving/impaired-drv_factsheet.html

I am grateful RL's decisions in his previous DUIs didn't cost anyone their lives. In my opinion, he is responsible for his own actions in continuing to drive, and in continuing to drink. His failure to take his recovery and probation seriously forced LE to protect other citizens from someone who habitually risks the lives of others.

Wow. Just for being green and recycling. He'll be over 80 when he comes out.
he wasn't sentenced to 3.5 years for being green and recycling. He was sentenced because he violated all three parts of his probation as a felon.

I'm not sure bg had a vehicle, I think he may have walked/hiked....moo

Not sure-- his jeans look so perfect and clean in the photo (bridge guy/BG) and he'd have a lot of gear to carry under his jacket. Ropes, knives, gun, etc. Also, he would be covered in blood after the crime. He'd need the vehicle as an alibi, too in case he was stopped by a cop. Just a routine traffic stop. He would use the excuse MOO that he was out hunting. Just like the Zodiac killer who was stopped by cops and he had blood everywhere and said he had just killed a chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay