IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he may just have to do community service after serving how many days in jail or time served was enough? I don't know court jargon...

I don't think so because it says served at IDC so looks like he's going to prison rather than jail. IMO.

Regarding my theory that the suspect parked at the cemetery and entered the bridge from the SE end, a couple of people have asked why his pants are not obviously wet in the photo. I think I have the answer.

This afternoon when I returned to my car, the tires and part of the rims of my tires were under water. I couldn't get to my car without stepping in six inches of water. Without much thinking, I decided to take off my socks and shoes and wade in the murky parking lot water. The bottom of my jeans got wet, but once my feet dried, I put on my socks and shoes and ran errands. The bottoms of my jeans did not look wet but they were a bit wet. My shoes were dry.

If the suspect was not wearing boots, I think he most likely removed his shoes to cross the creek on his way to abduct the girls. I think he kept his shoes on after he had abducted them. I think he went home with wet, smelly socks and shoes that day.

I've attached a couple of maps I put together based on parking at the cemetery, crossing Deer Creek, going up the hill, passing the girls at the SE end of the bridge, after seeing that no one else was on the bridge he turned around and forced them to go "down the hill". He then forced them to cross the creek where they were murdered, and then he walked the short distance back to his vehicle at the cemetery. Some people have added that he could have been on a motorcycle, which would be easier to hide in the trees at the South end of the cemetery.

Indiana14b.jpg Indiana15.jpg

While I subscribe to the theory were taken elsewhere, I fail to grasp a scenario as why you would return them.

Maybe he told them, "If you just do what I say I promise Ill take you back where I found you" . Maybe they believed him as he pointed out the path from the cemetery, in the dark, so they could try to get back to the main trail and Abbys home or anywhere, just away from him. Too late , they Found, bc he killed them right there where he left them . He wasn't intending on killing them at first. He just wanted to do whatever RVSO do to little girls. And he really, really didn't want to go back to prison . So, he killed them. And, , he didn't have to carry anyone anywhere. He flung their clothing , phone into the creek and left.

Just speculating . I have no idea what happened. JMOO

ETA: regardless of situation I hope he suffers violence on his person for the remainder of his life on earth, then rots in hell for all eternity.

This is what I keep wondering, and I realize we talked about it for a while a while ago, but what could the possibilities be that, though weary enough to take vid, there was something else before hand that mayyybe had them wait for BG. Like so and so or my wife's lost dog she's going to kill me, it's down the hill etc. Not saying I believe it, but I can't count it out. No matter how smart one is, human compassion for the needs of others can be blinding. IMO always
I think they recognized him. Not by name, but through someone else. Like "hey, isn't that so-and-so's uncle? Or , "I think he is friends with my sisters boyfriend," type of thing. Those are just examples. All JMO

RL wasn't even there when that comment was made on the 17th. He was in jail on PVs and had been since the 10th.

I can't imagine being told that my house was going to be searched to either eliminate me or charge me. Jmo

Right. I was referring to people who hold the opinion SA was a factor in these murders, and who drop strong hints related to SA to read the scanner thread. I do believe people are making an awful lot of conclusions with scant or any confirmation from LE any of it is related.

BBM

Isn't that what a huge portion of these threads are about? Haven't there been lots of conclusions made with scant information or confirmation from LE as to COD, the perp, etc? I thought that's why people are here. To bounce ideas off each other to try and understand this case. I'm not aware of anyone being banned yet because they came to a "conclusion".

IMO naturally :fence:

So he may just have to do community service after serving how many days in jail or time served was enough? I don't know court jargon...

I don't know but probably not community service. More like home detention with an ankle monitor. MOO

I'm throwing this out there, for no other reason than the girls were killed on the 13th of the month.

There is a gang called MS-13 that the FBI calls one of the largest gang in the country.

Around the 2 minute mark, you will hear them say that all their murders have been committed on the 13th.

They killed a pair of girls for initiation and social media fights, and apparently are brutally killing teens for no reason at all other than wanting to get in the gang.

It seems urban and likely not related to the girls - but - they WERE killed on the 13th.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/...-several-disappearances-of-young-girls-in-md/

Video at the bottom here:

http://pix11.com/2017/04/13/family-...mong-4-people-found-dead-in-long-island-park/

BBM

Isn't that what a huge portion of these threads are about? Haven't there been lots of conclusions made with scant information or confirmation from LE as to COD, the perp, etc? I thought that's why people are here. To bounce ideas off each other to try and understand this case. I'm not aware of anyone being banned yet because they came to a "conclusion".

IMO naturally :fence:

If this is about whether the suspect committed a sexual assault during the murder, I think it's a no-brainer that he did. I don't have facts and evidence related to this case that point to this conclusion, but I have decades of cases (hundreds, probably thousands) where young girls are abducted for the purpose of sexual assault, and then murdered. The bigger question I would have is why doesn't this suspect fall into the obvious category of a man abducting young girls for the purpose of sexual assault. I can't see anything that sets this suspect outside of the sex offender category.

I don't place any burden on kids being attacked by an adult.

I was just answering your question. The reason LE often teaches kids to run on scenarios like these is because sometimes one or more do end up getting away.

Obviously in this case, they may have tried to flee but were unable. No one should second guess their reactions being placed in a scenario like that, that's for darn sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This reminds me of something that seemed important in the few days after the murders. One of Libby's GP's said that "she fought hard" or something to that effect. Anyone else remember that? If he got that from LE, then it would have been a big clue, at the time. Not now, of course. But I also remember thinking that unless he/they are total hermits, someone saw the signs of physical struggle all over some guy's face/arms, and STILL didn't turn them in. It's my opinion that people who deliberately wait to turn in a murderer should face some very serious consequences. JMO, of course.

This reminds me of something that seemed important in the few days after the murders. One of Libby's GP's said that "she fought hard" or something to that effect. Anyone else remember that? If he got that from LE, then it would have been a big clue, at the time. Not now, of course. But I also remember thinking that unless he/they are total hermits, someone saw the signs of physical struggle all over some guy's face/arms, and STILL didn't turn them in. It's my opinion that people who deliberately wait to turn in a murderer should face some very serious consequences. JMO, of course.

EXCLUSIVE: 'I know my strong-willed girl fought for her life.' Grandfather of one of murdered Indiana teens tells of family's devastation as police say 'we're back to square one'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

I'm throwing this out there, for no other reason than the girls were killed on the 13th of the month.

There is a gang called MS-13 that the FBI calls one of the largest gang in the country.

Around the 2 minute mark, you will hear them say that all their murders have been committed on the 13th.

They killed a pair of girls for initiation and social media fights, and apparently are brutally killing teens for no reason at all other than wanting to get in the gang.

It seems urban and likely not related to the girls - but - they WERE killed on the 13th.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/...-several-disappearances-of-young-girls-in-md/

Video at the bottom here:

http://pix11.com/2017/04/13/family-...mong-4-people-found-dead-in-long-island-park/
Good find

I think they recognized him. Not by name, but through someone else. Like "hey, isn't that so-and-so's uncle? Or , "I think he is friends with my sisters boyfriend," type of thing. Those are just examples. All JMO
I agree! And I think, IMO, that the same linking-person is not talking, which is horrible. MOO

Honestly I'm not totally convinced there were any other arrests made, as I'm pretty sure media would have been all over it weather they were related or not. I personally think LE was referring to RL when they made the general statement and were hoping to keep people from jumping to conclusions about RL. Just my two cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only, I have run across some who had outstanding warrants and were arrested after the murders. They were arrested due to their outstanding warrant(s) and not in affiliation with the crimes against Abby and Libby. Some locals with outstanding charges never were arrested so LE was notified.

No one has been arrested for Abby and Libby's murders, yet. If we have DNA from someone who is not in CODIS, this will become a search for the proverbial needle in a haystack.

If this is about whether the suspect committed a sexual assault during the murder, I think it's a no-brainer that he did. I don't have facts and evidence related to this case that point to this conclusion, but I have decades of cases (hundreds, probably thousands) where young girls are abducted for the purpose of sexual assault, and then murdered. The bigger question I would have is why doesn't this suspect fall into the obvious category of a man abducting young girls for the purpose of sexual assault. I can't see anything that sets this suspect outside of the sex offender category.

My point was there is no confirmation what was discussed is even tangentially related without a confirmation from LE, and that is a fact even it turns out that these crimes had an element of SA. Even if they are, the scene could've been staged. Many items were likely collected on open land where many other people have been and discarded or lost things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro