IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling that LE is trying to sound optimisitc despite frustrations. The long-timers probably knew it would not be an easy solve but others may have thought otherwise. If this is a stranger on strangers crime, it will be much more a matter of "luck" really, to solve it, imo.

Certainly BG saw Libby with the phone and knew it was pointed at him. But if he was coming up fast, she probably put it in her pocket, lickety split.

I wonder if she was nervous because maybe he'd been
screaming at them from down below. He looks a bit like a mad
bull approaching them.

He might have seen them on the bridge and was instantly angry as they were unsupervised and young kids. Maybe they ignored him.

He is in a mad rage because "who do these young girls think they are being on this bridge all alone and where the heck are their parents"?

Maybe his intention was just to scare them. He may have been made more angry because he had to get himself on that dad gummed
bridge to get them the heck off.

In his anger, he bumped Abby off the bridge. Both he and Libby are stunned so he directs her down the hill so they can check on her.

Things don't look good and now he's gone and done it. Gotta kill the other one otherwise I'm going to jail. Before he did that though, I think he carried Abby across the creek and Libby followed because she was concerned for her friend and not necessarily of this man anymore.

After he was certain both were no longer alive, he grabbed the phone and got in his vehicle so people could see he was out and about on the town and no where near the bridge.

Could be why this certain fellow has no sympathy for the girls. It was their fault. None of this would have happened otherwise.

I do think, however, he respected the way the one wouldn't leave the other.

I guess I'd much rather it be this than an SK or a pedophile.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I don't see your theory plausible as that bridge was used by many people including teens.

And this:

Could be why this certain fellow has no sympathy for the girls. It was their fault. None of this would have happened otherwise.

Sounds like you have someone in mind?

Being an Indiana native, I think RL has more of drawl, or "southern inflection" to his speach, but it's like the BG pictures...ambiguous enough to be possible. What I do believe, though, is that voice analysis software is about as precise as fingerprint matching, and LE likely knows without a doubt whether or not that voice is RL's.
I've watched and listened to more interviews with RL than I'd care to admit, but the audio of DTH and RL's voice sound the same to me. IMO

Why yes, an elderly man with 0 history of violent crimes, pedophilic crime or no motive what so ever.
Well, my theory suggests neither.
He wasn't a pedophile, wasn't violent but angry, and his motive wasn't to hurt them. Until..the
unspeakable happened.

I don't see your theory plausible as that bridge was used by many people including teens.

And this:

Sounds like you have someone in mind?
Well, okay then. How does a theory about a lunatic pedophile become plausible especially if kids were up there all the time?

Being an Indiana native, I think RL has more of drawl, or "southern inflection" to his speach, but it's like the BG pictures...ambiguous enough to be possible. What I do believe, though, is that voice analysis software is about as precise as fingerprint matching, and LE likely knows without a doubt whether or not that voice is RL's.

I agree they know the voice is or isn't RL's. IMO there is no sense of urgency seeking information or that a vicious killer of two teen girls is in the wind.

He wasn't a pedophile, wasn't violent but angry, and his motive wasn't to hurt them. Until..the
unspeakable happened.

So then by your theory, a man with no violent past, got angry with two young girls walking on a public trail for no reason?

So then by your theory, a man with no violent past, got angry with two young girls walking on a public trail for no reason?
Haven't you ever become unreasonably angry about something? And how do you know he didn't have mood swings or violent tendencies?

True you never know. Thanks I liked the thoughts

In my fantasy version, Libby and Abby tag teamed and Libby shoved him off the bridge while Abby filmed it, they called LE, and both girls now have scholarships to their schools of choice and are being tapped for future positions in the FBI.

I don't mean this flippantly. I'm just really tired of seeing these tragic cases where such precious souls are taken and he's out having a burger and a beer somewhere re-living his disgusting crime.

So.... when I was poking around back when it came out that RL had a suspended license and he gave the alibi of buying fish in Indianapolis. I started searching for a direct bus service and I didn't find one. But it did come to my attention that carpooling was an alternative. And with many questioning the relation to the meat packing facility. It seems that facility is a pickup and drop off point for the carpools. So. possibly somebody else uses the carpool and walks the trail to get to the plant and to get back home. Just a thought

Certainly BG saw Libby with the phone and knew it was pointed at him. But if he was coming up fast, she probably put it in her pocket, lickety split.

I wonder if she was nervous because maybe he'd been
screaming at them from down below. He looks a bit like a mad
bull approaching them.

He might have seen them on the bridge and was instantly angry as they were unsupervised and young kids. Maybe they ignored him.

He is in a mad rage because "who do these young girls think they are being on this bridge all alone and where the heck are their parents"?

Maybe his intention was just to scare them. He may have been made more angry because he had to get himself on that dad gummed
bridge to get them the heck off.

In his anger, he bumped Abby off the bridge. Both he and Libby are stunned so he directs her down the hill so they can check on her.

Things don't look good and now he's gone and done it. Gotta kill the other one otherwise I'm going to jail. Before he did that though, I think he carried Abby across the creek and Libby followed because she was concerned for her friend and not necessarily of this man anymore.

After he was certain both were no longer alive, he grabbed the phone and got in his vehicle so people could see he was out and about on the town and no where near the bridge.

I do think, however, he respected the way the one wouldn't leave the other.

I guess I'd much rather it be this than an SK or a pedophile.

An interesting theory that I had not seen before.

So many possible theories that could have happened.

This one makes a lot of things fit. The only thing I can think of right off the top that may go against that theory is the way the BG seems like he has a lot of stuff under that jacket like he had prepared in advance for an abduction of the girls.

But that could be just stuff he always brought out too when he hiked the bridge area.

Haven't you ever become unreasonably angry about something? And how do you know he didn't have mood swings or violent tendencies?

Of course I dare say we all have, not to the point where I would kill someone. No person with again 0 history of violence is going to risk everything they hold dear to kill two people for the audacity of annoyance. Beyond possible annoyance this theory had no other motive. Anger killings are instant, not thought out if blinded by anger he would have just killed them then and there.

Well, okay then. How does a theory about a lunatic pedophile become plausible especially if kids were up there all the time?

I'm not sure I completely buy that kids were up there all the time. Or that it was even as busy as some have speculated. I think the trails are probably used regularly, especially during the spring/summer months. But I think it's probably pretty likely that during the winter there would maybe be many days when only a mere handful of people would be out there JMO.

Edit to add: the younger generation of kids spend a lot of their free time indoors glued to their video games and iPads/phones. It's different from when I was a kid and we would play outdoors from sun up to sun down. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unspeakable happened.

While you may be correct, I don't see much support for your theory.

Motive is not intent, so, his motive is what caused the event. What do you suggest would be his motive? It seems from your post, you believe anger is part of the motivation.

His intent, you suggest, was not to hurt them. However, you suggest an event ("the unspeakable") happened. What event happened that would change the intent?

I am just not following your theory. Can you help?

The above is my opinion only.

So.... when I was poking around back when it came out that RL had a suspended license and he gave the alibi of buying fish in Indianapolis. I started searching for a direct bus service and I didn't find one. But it did come to my attention that carpooling was an alternative. And with many questioning the relation to the meat packing facility. It seems that facility is a pickup and drop off point for the carpools. So. possibly somebody else uses the carpool and walks the trail to get to the plant and to get back home. Just a thought

As someone said a thread or two ago, put a gold star on your head and give you a cookie.

That is the most refreshing bit of sleuthing..we are here to sleuth correct?? that I've seen posted in many threads.

For the life of me I do not understand what the point is to continually push one's own agenda here instead of looking at other avenues such as you have done. Excellent observation. Thank you.

The only case I recall from my own memory that was moved to another venue in Indiana was a murder trial in 1982(?)which was simply moved a couple counties away. Now with the widespread use of SM, it would be difficult to find an area where the case was not well-known, but at least they could find a jury that isn't directly related to the friends/family of the victims. I would assume they would simply change counties, as has happened before.

They also have the option to bus/bring in a jury from farther away, like the Eric Frein trial in Pa.

I said this last night , does anybody find it odd that LE to my knowledge has not said how Abby was feeling ?

They have gone out their way to say what a hero Libby was and how she was scared but used her wits and had the fore-site to record him.

Is it at all possible he had already done something to Abby at this stage ?

ETA - we already know that some kind of alteration had already happened as well hence Libby being so scared!

How do we know the killer wasn't tanked up on drugs or Colt45?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme