IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't give me much optimism. I hope they will say one way or the other what the SW yielded. I believe they would owe at least that much to RL, if they could find nothing linking him to the crime. Might actually ensure his safety while incarcerated.
[video=twitter;852350405262675970]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/852350405262675970[/video]

With the reply

Kokomo Scanner‏ @KokomoScanner 12h12 hours ago

Anything new in the Delphi Murders of Abby Williams and Libby German?
TipLine(844) 459-5786. @ISPPeru

Sgt. Tony Slocum‏ @ISPPeru

Replying to @KokomoScanner
Unfortunately, no, but investigators are more determined than ever. The day will come. Thx to the community 4 the support.

Unfortunately me too , but like you I hope I'm wrong.

It's quite disheartening that it already seems cold the case imo

I just think if they got DNA at crime scene and its not in the system. They may have a hard time, till god forbid it happens again.

I hope LE are not going to screw this case up , what with the deafening silence and it now being over 8 weeks and not even one arrest made.

I honestly don't think they will ever unsee or unhear whatever it is they saw or heard via Libby vid. And I do realize other cases or just plain experience could give someone that idea, but I have to remember they are all the families have, if they trust them not to fluff up, then so do i. It's hard to wait I know it is, it's in my dreams I think so much about it. I like to believe they are building a case, which takes time in itself along with dnas and forensics etc. Who knows what they have to go through along with tips still left over, a new one a day is a job a day for someone. Imo always.

One thing I noticed last night, when going back through some older threads, was that the side by side photos comparing RL to BG had BG "flipped" in the earlier versions, and RL "flipped" in the latter. What I mean is, that one image or the other had been flipped as if looking in the mirror. If the portion of the picture of BG that many have said looks like a handgun under his jacket really is a handgun, then it is carried in a left-handed position. BG's posture, especially his arm/hand placement, when shown next to RL, also gives the appearance of a left-handed individual. I would assume LE is aware of this, and I may be incorrect in my observations, but I believe RL may well be right-handed, and BG left-handed. Maybe someone could bring the earliest side-by-side pics of BG and RL over to this thread? The ones where their arm placement looked so similar? TIA

Doesn't give me much optimism. I hope they will say one way or the other what the SW yielded. I believe they would owe at least that much to RL, if they could find nothing linking him to the crime. Might actually ensure his safety while incarcerated.

I would be more than surprised if any LEO breaks the news of an arrest with a tweeted response to anyone. In a case of this magnitude, I'd expect to see a full press conference with all of the LEA's represented, and probably Supt. Doug Carter and Sheriff Leazenby taking the lead. IMO, they'll let the investigators talk about some of the case but I'd again be surprised if they go into too much detail before a trial has even occurred.

Sgt. John Perrine "We CANNOT FAIL in this case." I don't believe they will. I think a THOROUGH investigation and one that will stand up in court, just takes time. God bless them as they pursue this evil and, hopefully, a death penalty will follow. You cannot rehabilitate an offender like this one. Pure evil. IMHO.
Catching him and prosecuting him will be enough for me. Obviously I want a conviction.
ETA: I'm not arguing against a death penalty just trusting the justice system to carry ought the law and focusing on a positive outcome.

Catching him and prosecuting him will be enough for me. Obviously I want a conviction.
ETA: I'm not arguing against a death penalty just trusting the justice system to carry ought the law and focusing on a positive outcome.

Even if an arrest came today or tomorrow, the trial will be a long way off. Any opinion on change of venue if the killer turns out to be a local or not? Even if a judge permits cameras, I expect the more graphic details to be blacked out.

From your link, appears to me they haven't identified any individual as even an unofficial suspect.

"Sgt. Kim Riley of the Indiana State Police told ABC News Wednesday that police are still working leads and he is "still confident that we will make an arrest."

Over 15,000 tips have poured in and a reward has climbed to more than $234,000, Riley said.

Leazenby said authorities follow each tip they get, and he said about 14 investigators -- from the FBI, Indiana State Police, Delphi police and Carroll County Sheriff's Office -- are working on the case each day......"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even if an arrest came today or tomorrow, the trial will be a long way off. Any opinion on change of venue if the killer turns out to be a local or not? Even if a judge permits cameras, I expect the more graphic details to be blacked out.
A change of venue probably comes with the territory in this case. Where would they move the trial?

When I see pics of our Delphi angels, I remember Lyric and Elizabeth have been waiting almost five years for their killer(s) to face justice.
Maybe we will get an Easter miracle and both this case and theirs will be solved and maybe even a few more! Praying for families of all who have lost a loved one. Holidays are especially tough💕

A change of venue probably comes with the territory in this case. Where would they move the trial?

Where could they move it, legally? Maybe to Indianapolis because that's their capital and also in a different county. It will probably be a bit tough to seat a jury due to the amount of publicity and outrage the murders of two girls have garnered but I'm sure they'll accomplish it.

Where could they move it, legally? Maybe to Indianapolis because that's their capital and also in a different county. It will probably be a bit tough to seat a jury due to the amount of publicity and outrage the murders of two girls have garnered but I'm sure they'll accomplish it.
Yes, I'm sure they will too. I don't know the law in Indiana. Was wondering if the change of venue is typically a similar sized town.

Maybe we will get an Easter miracle and both this case and theirs will be solved and maybe even a few more! Praying for families of all who have lost a loved one. Holidays are especially tough💕

I agree and I hope so too! Staying positive today, because it could be the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme