IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The circumstances were quite different, too, IIRC. Good point.

Robert Durst and Drew Peterson come to mind even though two of their wives were never found. Peterson is another example of a killer with a badge even though he seemed to have emulated Henry VIII. Both Durst and Peterson looked and acted as crazy as a buzzard on a feces wagon, IMO. Who protected Peterson at his PD? Surely his supervisors and coworkers saw red flags before two or three wives were dead. MOO

Why would LE say there was or wasn't a sexual assault on these girls? It seems that families with young daughters should be aware of that. Or, does anyone think it was to spare the families another grave indignity?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

One additional reason beyond respecting family privacy and the girls' memory, for LE not to mention SA, if known, is for the safety and protection of prior offenders in the area who did not commit the crime at hand. Avoidance of mob justice...

Lable me naive but Seriously is that a literal search engine lol.

No, it's not a search engine.

Hide My *advertiser censored* › home
A VPN encrypts your internet connection to make it secure. Enjoy our VPN discounts, the best global VPN network, top-rated VPN service for accessing your sites worldwide & online privacy.

They offer a free web proxy.

Based on court records, RL seemed to have a lot of issues going on in 2013 and 2014. IMO, if he was going to snap, that would have been the most likely time to do it.

As it is, he was just a number of months away from getting off probation, the re-fi he did on his property probably took the financial pressure off and he had not been in trouble with LE for almost 3 years. I see no logical reason for him to go crazy and kill 2 girls.

I think he's innocent, so WADR, your suspicions seem a bit outlandish to me. BUT.. you are certainly entitled to them.

When RL was sentenced to 3.5 years total he only had a month left of his probation I believe, so I agree with you that there seems no reason to kill two teenage girls and even less reason to leave them on his property. MOO.

The point being made by Frosted was not that there was a relationship but that it was two clear examples of RL not being angry or confrontational at all when someone was burglarising his property and that he correctly reported the incidences to police. So it was apparently not in his nature to be angry or confrontational, as seemingly demonstrated by the examples provided, as you had requested.

Do we know if he confronted the trespassers himself at all? If he called 911, and the transcripts were available, that would make his attitudes and actions clear and maybe even end the debate.:)

Wait...is it even possible to end debates around here?;)

Lable me naive but Seriously is that a literal search engine lol.
no it masks ip, there also several browser extensions that do a fine job of this as well. goduckgo is a search engine example of one that does not track your searches.

70 subpoenas and a "couple" (2?) of search warrants approved by prosecutor Ives. i find this article interesting because it says that a couple of the SW were not related to the girls murder, but when they were searching RL's they said they were search because of probable cause connected to the girls murders. This article was written a few days before the search at RL and we only know of two other searches.

From a command center on the town square in Delphi, authorities have served approximately 70 subpoenas and a couple search warrants approved by Ives in pursuit of the man who abducted and murdered the girls near the Monon High Bridge Trail east of town on February 13.
“If we’re looking for third party data, if we’re looking for information from a company, or a business, that the business acquires in the course of its business, that might relate to an investigation, we send a subpoena,” said Ives. “If you’re looking for evidence that relates directly to proof of a crime and it’s in a realm of privacy, in a person’s home, in a person’s phone, in a person’s computer, on their person, some other situations, then you have to get a search warrant for that type of information, and we’ve gotten some search warrants but often those search warrants didn’t directly relate to the investigation of the killing of the two girls.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/14/prosecu...r-received-crucial-tip-due-to-scope-of-probe/

Do we know if he confronted the trespassers himself at all? If he called 911, and the transcripts were available, that would make his attitudes and actions clear and maybe even end the debate.:)

I thought he found someone in his barn and called 911.

It still doesn't speak to how he may or may not have reacted on the next day, month, year or three years. IMO

It has always troubled me that it took the two teens over an hour to get to the location on the bridge where the first photo of Abby was taken. If they were truly dropped off at 1:00 pm and the photo was taken/posted at 2:07 pm, the distance is only like 0.47 miles to that spot on the bridge.

Being that this point is already 3/4th of the way to the dead end at the other end of the bridge, I wondered if the girls killed some time before the bridge exploring an area they had not gone before.

That's why I wonder if they went towards RL's property BEFORE the bridge (on the north side) and accidentally came upon someone doing something they shouldn't have been doing... smoking weed, urinating or defecating, drinking, masturbating, or something else. That the girls saw them, started running back to the bridge to continue their walk... then that is what alarmed Libby to activate her video being that they had just saw BG doing something and shockingly her was now out on the bridge walking towards them!

Here is a visual on this...please look at the picture.

What do you think?View attachment 115161
Why do we have two drop off times
? Some posters state 1.00 pm others saw 1.45. Are there links for both times so we can see which is correct? 45 minutes difference is substantial

Why do we have two drop off times
? Some posters state 1.00 pm others saw 1.45. Are there links for both times so we can see which is correct? 45 minutes difference is substantial

"1 p.m. A family member drops off the girls at a trail near Monon High Bridge, an abandoned railroad bridge over Deer Creek.

5:30 p.m. The girls fail to show up at a predetermined location to be picked up by a family member. They’re reported missing."

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/timelin...iberty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

Slocum said police have served about a dozen search warrants in the course of this investigation and have interviewed hundreds of people.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/01/grandpa...-leave-emotional-note-at-police-headquarters/
Some of those tips have led to the execution of dozens of search warrants to potential suspects. Police have even made arrests based off those tips, but they say none of the people arrested are involved in the murders.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/01/arrests-made-in-delphi-not-connected-to-murder-investigation/

Dozens of search warrants have been executed after tips led investigators to potential suspects. Police have even made arrests based off those tips, but none of the people arrested are involved in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/17/search-underway-of-home-property-of-man-where-delphi-teens-were-found/
Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said Thursday that more than 100 tips have been investigated since two suspect photos were released. About a dozen search warrants have been served in the case, Slocum said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli