IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you mean when you mention his legs, for sure. It's one of the reasons I have always assumed he was older than 30 and more between 45-55 or so, IMHO. Atrophy of his legs (to a certain degree) also makes sense and makes me wonder if Delphi has any cabs, buses or any public transportation in the area. Of course, it's also hard to believe that if this man is a local, and with his image out there and his voice, why hasn't he been identified? But, it would take someone who is "familiar" with the area at least somewhat, to even find that bridge/trail, IMO. Some of the locals have stated they didn't even know it existed.

Your post sure gives me pause, and I thank you for it.

I

LOL we do not know how he walks.
We have 2 really bad pictures of this dude.
Imo he has no trouble walking or running.
I think he has run from the cops a few times
All jmo

Can't a neighbour also be a volunteer searcher?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well it would have to be a volunteer since LE
Was not the ones to find them. I feel it's more important that he is the neighbor of Mr L.

I originally thought it was a camo hat too and was shocked to see RL in that interview with a camo hat on. I do not personally think RL is guilty of murder but found myself reconsidering a bit when i saw that hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems Delphi have a uniform of sorts as when people in here said it matched loads of men when watching the interviews I concur.

That camo hat is not unique and seems loads have them imo

Like who? What post, photo are you commenting on?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Wesley Hadsell..
To me the BG would be just like this varmint.
Drugs.guns and a record. Drove.family away living g out of a sleezy motel room

If he hadn't been in jail they likely would have showed up at his doorstep and asked if he would voluntarily let them look around. If the person refuses, then they can get a search warrant and enter without his permission. This is pretty standard procedure in Iowa, not sure about Indiana. Not sure about the procedure when the property owner is incarcerated. My guess is they had to get a search warrant because RL was in jail and couldn't be present to allow them to search his property voluntarily. He could have also refused to let them look around which would be kinda dumb because 2 bodies being found on your property is enough probable cause for a search warrant for said property even if the owner isn't a suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once a search warrant has been obtained, I was under the impression it still must be served (or presented) to someone. That LE can't just show up, without anyone knowing but the judge who granted it.

That it be served on someone locked up in jail on other matters would seem rather odd. Does anyone know? I'm just curious. If anyone has been residing on RLs home place LE may actually have served the SW on that person and allowed the media and the general public to draw its own false conclusions, that the PC was connected to RL. In other words, somewhat of a red herring. MOO

No we don't know how he walks. However, I think some of us are trying to imagine how he walks. I know I have because he steps out in one photo with a duck stance with his right foot.

An HVAC guy just left my office and he had the same build as BG. It made me wonder if BG works on heaters and air conditioning units. The poster above referenced they thought BG's legs had some stiffness and possible atrophy. My air conditioner repairman kept adjusting his leg while talking to me. Putting his leg up on the stoop on a rock, etc. Probably because he has stiffness from years of working on his feet and crawling into small spaces. So that made me wonder if BG is a repairman of some sorts.

I don't think we can gain much by his walk from them two photos. It's a bridge in bad repair so maybe he had to step awkwardly at that moment hence his foot going outwards.

:moo:

Me, too. I get the feeling they either thought RL was a viable suspect, or they wanted to give that impression, because they have been extremely quiet since. I am still trying hard to stay optimistic and believe that they are working hard to tie something together, but I'm not sure. As is somewhat typical after newly minted leadership takes power in the country, there seems to be shifting in the criminal world as well, I've noticed an increase of certain activity in my old hometown area lately, with an epidemic of OD's, an odd homicide, and a recent influx of activity by a motorcycle "club" which had largely been gone from the area for nearly 30 years. With all the crime we've discovered that seems to happen in Delphi alone, LE are seemingly inundated, making a case like this even more difficult. Following this case has definitely given me a whole new level of respect for LE. It's also made me more aware of the prevalence of crimes against women and children(especially girls), which is both heartbreaking and enraging. We need to be better.

I wish we knew how many SW have been served after March 17 at RL's, if any.

I thought this was interesting how Doug Carter worded his statements and what his demeanor was regarding the Amanda Blackburn case. I would not want to be on the radar of the Indiana State Police. BG should be very afraid because this man has a steely determination. IMO, when he said "we are coming" he wasn't just going for a sound bite. They came, they saw, and they arrested.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PhM5EhLq2HM

OT
Facebook killer killed himself.
Erie penn.

Too bad more of them don't stick a gun in their mouths instead of killing innocent people, IMO. Samantha, Abby & Libby, Danielle, Lyric & Lizzie and every other innocent human being whose lives were stolen by sub-human predators and sickos should just do it, IMO. I was glad when Christopher Dorner chose to shoot it out rather than be captured, but I deeply regret that he took a last officer with him. JMO

O/T, but yes, it's sad, and in some places(like here in UT), it's disgusting, when you have a LEO on record stating that they didn't test many of them because the officer in question "could tell....when some people had actually been assaulted/raped or not", and so said officer made that call on whether or not to process. We also have a problem with a local college charging female students with "breaking the honor code" by being sexually assaulted.
That is just sad. :shame:

A search warrant in a felony investigation can be served without anyone present, TTBOMK. Seen it happen in drug cases where they bust the door in and search without anyone being in the home. I assume, in this case, the warrant was shown to RL before or during the time that it was served, though.

I'm still puzzled how would RL be served a SW on March 17th when he was arrested and in jail since March 10th.

Technically, my understanding of a SW is someone who is present, who opens the door and allows LE to enter in order to search.

Surely someone was present at RLs property while LE was executing the SW? But it can't have been RL.

O/T, but for anyone following the Steve Stephens case, he just killed himself.

Too bad he didn't do it before he executed an elderly man in cold blood.

Too bad the psycho in San Bernardino last week didn't have the testicular fortitude to blow his own brains out before he murdered his wife, a special needs child and shot another before he had the guts to pull the trigger on himself, IMO.

ETA At a school, in a classroom of special needs children who had to have been terrified. If he wanted to murder his wife, why not ambush her in the parking lot instead of a classroom? Why shoot two kids with special needs in front of an entire classroom of the same? Good riddance to this nutcase who, btw, had many, many red flags surrounding him, IMO.

A search warrant in a felony investigation can be served without anyone present, TTBOMK. Seen it happen in drug cases where they bust the door in and search without anyone being in the home. I assume, in this case, the warrant was shown to RL before or during the time that it was served, though.

I just have a strong hunch there's something we're not picking up on regarding that March 17th SW, I really do think it's not what it appears to be.

Considering RL was locked up March 10th, imo a prosecutor would have a tough time convincing a jury of any evidence found during a Mar 17 search implicated RL, seized more than one month after the crime. That totally departs from chain of custody directly connecting evidence to the time the crime was committed. The reason that sort of evidence is very weak is that it would be too easy for something to have been staged/planted by the true culprit, considering RLs DNA would already be everywhere and he's a most likely high-on-the-list fall guy according to Social Media.

It's expected that the landowner of a murder scene would be an initial POI. I have faith that LE conducted adequate searches at the onset, and the reason for what occurred on March 17 indeed is connected but not as obvious as it might seem.

If this is "a complex case" then something must be causing it to be so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly