IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's a smaller framed person than appears and is wearing a large jacket to conceal a lot of gear.

There's a body type that is a bit more heavy set, like Alfonso Rodriguez Jr. (murdered Dru Sjodin in 2003). He's short, stocky, has no neck, and is so heavy set that he looks like he's wearing extra clothes.

OK. No big deal. I guess I'm just missing your point. As I said, LE has definitely not hesitated to call BG "he" or "him." So, that seems to be common practice for them. But whatever. :)
NP! Its probably that I'm just tired. Long day!

I was initially responding to someone who might have been interpreting LE's use of they/them as a slip -- as perhaps a reference to LE thinking that the murders were carried out by >1 person. (All MOO.) I was just saying that some people use 'they' instead of 'he' or 'she,' and to people who are unaccustomed to that usage, it makes it sound like a reference to >1 person. 🐦

The above is just my opinion.

NP! Its probably that I'm just tired. Long day!

I was initially responding to someone who might have been interpreting LE's use of they/them as a slip -- as perhaps a reference to LE thinking that the murders were carried out by >1 person. (All MOO.) I was just saying that some people use 'they' instead of 'he' or 'she,' and to people who are unaccustomed to that usage, it makes it sound like a reference to >1 person. ��

Gotcha! :) Hope you get a good night's sleep.

I had not noticed the bunched up sleeves coming to the wrists before but sure do now.

I wonder if this person is used to dressing in layers; so, when he bought this coat, he figured he'd get one a size larger. Just a guess on my part, obviously.

Gotcha! :) Hope you get a good night's sleep.
Ahhh. Thanks! In the spring, I wake up each day at like 3am. It's lovely at that time of day, but I'd rather get normal sleeps. 💤💤💤

Ahhh. Thanks! In the spring, I wake up each day at like 3am. It's lovely at that time of day, but I'd rather get normal sleeps. ������

Looks like you're fairly new to WS. Hope you feel welcome. I appreciate your gracious style (something I could learn from). ;)

Looks like you're fairly new to WS. Hope you feel welcome. I appreciate your gracious style (something I could learn from). ;)
I am new, and I feel incredibly welcome and quite lucky to have found WS! I joined ~February to help find a local man who went missing.

Love this forum. [emoji7] I've learned so much from everyone here. Double [emoji7] [emoji7]. Night night, and thanks for the sweet words.

I had not noticed the bunched up sleeves coming to the wrists before but sure do now.
Same with me. And then, no matter now hard I try I can't "unsee" them. My eye goes to his arms , the neck area, and then to lower front of his jacket.

ETA: I guess I should clarify! I believe he could have pulled his jacket on over the top of his entire uniform / protective gear & tools from Indiana Packers. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I wonder if this person is used to dressing in layers; so, when he bought this coat, he figured he'd get one a size larger. Just a guess on my part, obviously.

Maybe think of it like this ... when a medium weight short person buys a pair of pants, there's a possibility that in order to fit the waist, the length will be too long. Similarly, when a short stocky man buys a coat, the chest might fit, but the arms might be too long.

Someone mentioned what they believed they finally saw thru adding filters to the neck area of BG. But, they won't post that for different reasons.

I wish one of you technologically inclined members would give it a whirl? What is that under and just below his neck area? Argh!

JMO. Btw: I am not being condescending regarding someone's choice to not share . I'm all about revealing only what one wishes to. I just have to know what THAT is.Thanks!

Just updating this, a 20 y.o..beautiful nursing student has been identified, being investigated as a homicide. Sheriff update . http://www.evansville.watch/news/warrick-county-sheriff-homicide-press-release

Also I would presume use the link i quoted from Tricia above for discussion since at this time we know of no links to Abby and Libby. (Earlier today i was wondering because some reports indicated it was a child)

A touching article on how the families are coping now:
http://www.theindychannel.com/longform/delphi-daughters-coping-with-tragedy-loss

All week we're remembering the lives of Abby Williams and Liberty German, two teens who were killed in the small town of Delphi, Indiana. Watch these reports each night on RTV6 at 6pm, and join us Thursday at 7pm for a special newscast; Delphi Daughters: The Untold Story of Abby & Libby. Visit theindychannel.com/delphi for more.

Almost three months later, their families are still sifting through photographs the girls took, trying to hold on to their memories.
These are the moments Abby’s mother, Anna, still plays in her head every day, of a young girl who was loved by so many.

“It’s the stories in the pictures, it’s the funny stuff. The stuff we have done throughout the years,” said Anna.

As they sort through the thousands of photos Libby had taken of friends and family and the beauty of nature, the Pattys say they’ll cherish them all. Each photo is a portrait of the world as seen through the eyes of a 14-year-old girl.
“The only problem is that now there’ll be no more of them,” said Becky. “So we have to keep those. They mean a lot more than they did.”

Sorry. I didn't mean to imply that LE is trying to mask gender. Just that they might be in the habit of using they/them as singulars as part of their jobs--their standard way if referring to a person or people.

Have we discussed the possibility that BG might be wearing a latex face mask? Maybe that's why the Sheriff stressed to look at suspects clothes. I googled latex face masks and it is amazing how lifelike they are. If BG is wearing a mask it could be he is a she dressed as a guy. No wonder clothes don't seem to fit them well.

A touching article on how the families are coping now:
http://www.theindychannel.com/longform/delphi-daughters-coping-with-tragedy-loss

A dark cloud hangs over the small town of Delphi, a place where no one thought twice about letting two teenage girls go for a hike and take photographs. But since that warm February day, a feeling of dread has followed those who live there, knowing the girls’ killer is still out there.

Also from the link.

Have we discussed the possibility that BG might be wearing a latex face mask? Maybe that's why the Sheriff stressed to look at suspects clothes. I googled latex face masks and it is amazing how lifelike they are. If BG is wearing a mask it could be he is a she dressed as a guy. No wonder clothes don't seem to fit them well.

Perhaps it depends on where each of lives, urban or rural, or maybe how old each one of is....but from my perch on life the type and style of casual semi-baggy clothes that BG is wearing is absolutely the norm for a country or blue collar 40ish male.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To LE's defense, 'they' and 'them' are increasingly being used as singular pronouns. We take this approach at my work to help with gender neutrality. 🙂

Yes definitely, but a lot of people here argue that every word said by LE in this case is chosen carefully. And there's no need for gender neutrality when referring to BG imo.

Someone mentioned what they believed they finally saw thru adding filters to the neck area of BG. But, they won't post that for different reasons.

I wish one of you technologically inclined members would give it a whirl? What is that under and just below his neck area? Argh!

JMO. Btw: I am not being condescending regarding someone's choice to not share . I'm all about revealing only what one wishes to. I just have to know what THAT is.Thanks!

You can see here how that particular area shows in either one of the two originally published ISP images. The darker image is the earlier one of the two:

attachment.php

(Animated gif created by me)

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• POI-straight-cleaned-up.gif
    POI-straight-cleaned-up.gif
    223.7 KB · Views: 694
Just updating this, a 20 y.o..beautiful nursing student has been identified, being investigated as a homicide. Sheriff update . http://www.evansville.watch/news/warrick-county-sheriff-homicide-press-release

Also I would presume use the link i quoted from Tricia above for discussion since at this time we know of no links to Abby and Libby. (Earlier today i was wondering because some reports indicated it was a child)

i dont know if it would be worse to have a link between the deaths of Land A or not..one implies a very bad guy who is currently active and needs to be caught asap but the alternative just means still more evidence of the prevalence of cruelty and violence that exists out there in so many hearts ..As to it not being a child discovered, we dont actually even know if BG is specifically directed towards very young girls or if Libby and Abby were simply available victims of convenience....What a world...
:notgood:

You can see here how that particular area shows in either one of the two originally published ISP images. The darker image is the earlier one of the two:

attachment.php

(Animated gif created by me)

All IMO

-Nin
This is the first time I've noticed the dark part on the left hand edge (which some people believe is Abby, thus he turns to walk around her). Usually it only shows up on the 'turning' pic

Thanks!! Great job.

This is the first time I've noticed the dark part on the left hand edge (which some people believe is Abby, thus he turns to walk around her). Usually it only shows up on the 'turning' pic

I suppose that it is possible that if Abby was right there by him that maybe he hadn't even seen Libby at the end of the bridge.(nearsighted) Maybe he thought she was by herself and it would be easy for him.JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3