IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I do not feel the murders occurred where the two girls were later found. I also believe more than one killer was involved in the crimes. From videos, all I can determine is one broken stick on the ground at or near the CS tape on RLs property.

I would like to know how deep the leaves are inside the CS tape area on land as the leaves did not appear to be turned over to expose decomposing leaves.

I have not provided a link to this data so please consider it my very own opinion. Thank you.
the crime scene area taped off was quite large. As part of nature, and being a wooded leafy area my guess is that there were many broken sticks and twigs.

Re-posting this interview from a couple of days ago, in case you missed it. The LEOs from Delphi really need support. Drop them an encouraging email (regular line, not tip line), mention some words of appreciation on their social media. They are only humans, you know..

[video=youtube;-mMLrAMohrk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mMLrAMohrk[/video]

Thank you for this and I would like to add that I hope any law enforcement reading here know we are all rooting for them to find this monster. I can't begin to imagine how emotionally draining it must be working a case like this everyday.

well it's been another day of good conversation.. it's time for me to turn in earlier tonight for once. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day we finally get some answers and justice can finally start being served. Good night all.

Check out marker 2:38ff and turn it backwards towards the NW end of the bridge (the beginning): That's the spot, where the path starts to go off towards the cemetery! You can see the person emerging from the path. There are also people on that path in the woods or around that path, when you swing the view over towards E of the spot, where the person emerges.

All IMO

-Nin
If you pay attention when watching the WLFI video of the night search you will see searchers head down that path. I can't give give a time marker off the top of my head but you will see the wood of the bridge in the light of the camera.

Gawd. Why name a ball field for children after murdered children? What a downer. Kids don't need to be reminded constantly of the horror that happened. A ball park should not conjure images of murdered kids. IMHO it is an knee jerk reaction done for purely emotional reasons and is meaningless. You can't honor the murdered by depressing the future players. Bad karma.

JMHO but I do not like this idea.
I get your perspective, but you have to look at it in their perspective. To them, they aren't just "murdered children". To the Patties, this was their granddaughter who they had been raising. To Anna Williams, this was her only child.

Before February 13, they were alive, healthy, full of fun, and had dreams as big as the years that they thought they had stretched out in front of them.
In their minds, as Liberty's grandfather pointed out, this is their only legacy, put in place not to memorialize their deaths, but to memorialize their lives. They'll never have the chance to graduate, get married, have children or grand-children. This is all they have for people to remember their names...a ball park.

It isn't intended to be a downer. I guess it would be if that's all what's focused on. However, the fact that they were murdered shouldn't define the entirety of their lives. For instance, the day before they died, they were practicing batting and throwing all day because they were hoping to play softball this spring. Softball brought them joy in life and this will be their legacy, to have a ballpark named after them. They deserve it. They actually deserve a lot more.

BG may have taken their lives away, but he's not going to take away their right to be remembered based solely on what he did to them.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

When did they clear the CS, anyone knows? Thanks.

-Nin
RL said (on the Thursday after) that they released his land back to him on Wednesday night. I know from either #1nana or IllinoisMissing that they encountered LE searching the area and that was even days after that. But do you mean when did the crime scene investigators finish with the scene? I know that the area was secured overnight on the 14th and that there was activity on the 15th but I can't discuss that on this thread.

Re-posting this interview from a couple of days ago, in case you missed it. The LEOs from Delphi really need support. Drop them an encouraging email (regular line, not tip line), mention some words of appreciation on their social media. They are only humans, you know..

I was really great to notice during tonight's special how publicly supportive both families are of LE's efforts.

Instead if blaming LE for not finding the murderer, the emphasis was placed on people to put forth tips. Clearly LE and both families are genuinely pleading with the public to help them out. I thought the program was very well done but at the same time it was heartbreaking considering the purpose.

And the bridge, seems now it's blocked off by a metal fence. Wow it was in rough shape. Some beams missing, looked like gaps in places of at least a foot.

I sincerely hope this media special tweeks out some critical leads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone,

This thread will be closing in the next few minutes.

Thank you,
Tricia

I enjoyed all the links and vids thanks for that, I would've missed the special otherwise. I have faith in Delphi LE and helpers to them, to catch this guy, sincerely i do.

Everyone have a wonderful night.

We'll see you in the morning,

G'night
Tricia

Could someone kindly post the Carroll County Sheriff Dept email address? Their website won't load for me. I would like to show my support to the men and women who have been living and breathing the crimes perpetrated against dear Libby and Abby. TIA. And, Good Morning, Everyone!!

I don't understand Snap Chat but found this journalist's blog on their experience etc. FWIW https://onlinejournalismblog.com/20...o-do-with-memories-but-it-changes-everything/
Good morning all. I found this link very helpful. Can I assume from this the video would have to be manually uploaded, meaning her phone was discovered? By the way a very good discussion after I left last night. Just want to emphasize the helpful opinions even during disagreement, and to never turn a blind eye on other possibilities. Excuse my contradiction on Libby fighting at the end. I wish to believe, and thank the member that could verify my source that she did fight. Everyone have a pleasant day.

Sadly, I do not feel the murders occurred where the two girls were later found. I also believe more than one killer was involved in the crimes. From videos, all I can determine is one broken stick on the ground at or near the CS tape on RLs property.

I would like to know how deep the leaves are inside the CS tape area on land as the leaves did not appear to be turned over to expose decomposing leaves.

I have not provided a link to this data so please consider it my very own opinion. Thank you.

I think this is the video you're thinking about.

IMO, the stick photo is possibly one of the footprints that led to the discovery of the bodies. These are Getty images and IMO, they would not be taking random pics of a stick at a murder scene.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/v...phi-historic-trails-on-news-footage/645276720

Good morning all. I found this link very helpful. Can I assume from this the video would have to be manually uploaded, meaning her phone was discovered? By the way a very good discussion after I left last night. Just want to emphasize the helpful opinions even during disagreement, and to never turn a blind eye on other possibilities. Excuse my contradiction on Libby fighting at the end. I wish to believe, and thank the member that could verify my source that she did fight. Everyone have a pleasant day.

According to the link below is seems that the video was taken with and was extracted from Libby's phone, meaning LE has the phone.

So below is the MSM link and my first post about the link, hope you don't mind me quoting myself. :fence:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Agent Apricot New from our local station RTV6- "Indiana Computer Crimes Against Children Taskforce assisting in Delphi murders investigation"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wSKDQTfJtks

Starts just before the 2 minute mark...

This interview was about extracting video off a cell phone in regards to this case.

I have been saying that the video was stored on the cell phone (meaning LE has it), not on a cloud or taken through Snapchat, because if the video was on a any kind of cloud then everyone would have known right away that the girls were in danger.

The video was discovered when they found the phone. imo

I think this is the video you're thinking about.

IMO, the stick photo is possibly one of the footprints that led to the discovery of the bodies. These are Getty images and IMO, they would not be taking random pics of a stick at a murder scene.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/v...phi-historic-trails-on-news-footage/645276720
I am sure it is an artistic expression of a photo-journalist trying to portray the tranquil wilderness being violated. It fits the theme of RL's dialogue. Still it does raise the question of tracking. [edit] to say I believe....and not 'I am sure...'. Thank you.

IF I remember well, LE said we should take a look especially at BG's nose too. Until now I thought because his nose seems big or sometimes (dependent on the pic) a little bit "deformed".
Is there a member who sees possibly a pressure point of goggles ...?? I don't see it but maybe someone other.

The goggles theory wasn't mine until today. Just now I'm beginning to become friend with the theory. - I need an answer, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59