IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the one where I thought he was wearing an animal skin hat? lol :dance:

But I know what you mean. I was like that with RL's drinking habits.
Hey! I liked your outside the box animal skin hat! I thought it was clever.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Just jumping off your post. Does anyone remember it being said they searched downstream--the opposite direction of where they were found? Probably just defective memory on my part but I'm curious if anyone else remembers it. moo
I also remember that having been said. I believe it might have come from an interview with someone involved in the initial search on the 13th. Imo

Is there *ANY* possibility a separate thread can be created for discussion on the photos? I apologize for being rude, but I am sick of seeing attempted edits of this pic. They released the best image they had, which had likely been edited to start with in order to get the image they finally released.

A separate thread would allow lots of room for discussion on both the photo itself and whatever editing techniques are being attempted.
Good news peeps in a half an hour to an hour I should have an image discussion thread opened up for you. Those who wish to talk about other aspects of the case can do so right here in the general thread while those who wish to discuss the images can do so in their own dedicated image thread. I will be back with a link soon.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Hi FromGermany, I know you didn't ask me for this, so feel free to totally disregard my attempts. I have been working on this project for awhile now with the other image which has not been a great success (you may have seen the jabs back and forth regarding BG looking like a werewolf, lol) and I had just finished mirroring this image when I came to check the thread.

Here are the results. See what you think? Your thoughts?

Mirrored image, unsharpened:
attachment.php

Mirrored image, sharpened:
attachment.php

Beginning image:
attachment.php

I started with my original adjusted image (face realigned properly), did a mirror overlay at 70%, smoothed out the edges of the rectangular shaped overlay. That was it.
Thank you Websight for all your hard work. I think these pics may help someone recognize him who knows him hopefully. IAW TOS, posters can give as much or as little weight to them as they wish.

Seeing WebSight's latest photo offerings, I am now fully convinced that the white area on his chest is a skull design, and possibly specifically what's known as a Wille G. (of Harley Davidson) type skull design. I at first thought it was on a t-shirt, but it seems to be too high for that, so I'm wondering if it is some sort of neck wrap that can be pulled up over the lower face. (To protect as you ride?)

attachment.php

ETA: Wow, sorry, I didn't realize it'd be so large. I need to figure out how to shrink things. Apologies.

Attachments

• sticker_6.jpg
    sticker_6.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 571
Hi Otto. Are you asking how I created the mirrored image? I took my realigned photo as a base (where the right side of the face is lined up properly) and cut an overlay of the left side of his face. I flipped it and sized it and lined it up. I faded the overlay by 30% to give the face some shade. I smoothed the edges of the overlay itself as it was rectangular. That is all. Is that what you were wanting to know?

Exactly. I understood that it was a mirrored image, and therefore any question about whether there is a mole on one side of the face doesn't make much sense ... because one half of the face is mirrored ... meaning each side is identical.

Seeing WebSight's latest photo offerings, I am now fully convinced that the white area on his chest is a skull design, and possibly specifically what's known as a Wille G. (of Harley Davidson) type skull design. I at first thought it was on a t-shirt, but it seems to be too high for that, so I'm wondering if it is some sort of neck wrap that can be pulled up over the lower face. (To protect as you ride?)

attachment.php

ETA: Wow, sorry, I didn't realize it'd be so large. I need to figure out how to shrink things. Apologies.
I dunno what's going on with my eyes but I just Now see the skull too. Now I see moles and skulls. Fresh eyes make a difference.Imo always

Good news peeps in a half an hour to an hour I should have an image discussion thread opened up for you. Those who wish to talk about other aspects of the case can do so right here in the general thread while those who wish to discuss the images can do so in their own dedicated image thread. I will be back with a link soon.

Thanks, great idea!

It always bothered me that they called off the search that night. And LE's comment about the only danger is the temperature dropping, well isn't that concern enough?! As a parent, I'd be out there all night long with everyone I know with search lights run by generators and calling out their names with a bull horns while combing the ground and trees.

Some family members stayed and searched well into the early morning. Such as 2-4 AM

Exactly. I understood that it was a mirrored image, and therefore any question about whether there is a mole on one side of the face doesn't make much sense ... because one half of the face is mirrored ... meaning each side is identical.
I saw it in the not mirrored one, to our right BG left.Imo always hth

BBM
This is likely true, but I don't think he could know it for sure, either of them could have screamed at any moment..as much as I hate to say it - esp if one saw the other being killed and thought this is what he was about to do to her too. Also, if by chance he was aware other people had showed up, he'd couldn't be sure they wouldn't walk down by the creek or anywhere near where they were.

jmo

I agree wouldn't BG be worried the girls would scream and be heard? This was a public area and anyone could have been walking the trails mid afternoon. Oh I wish someone other than BG had been in the area around that time and BG wouldn't have had the chance to abduct and murder LG and AW. I'm thinking BG and maybe an accomplice took the girls somewhere else while they were alive then brought them back alive as well then murdered them where they were found. JMO

Does this mean that we cannot post any pictures here anymore? This was my first picture that I changed anything and I was asked to do it.

I don't want a separate thread, I want to remain with the rest of the group. Often the pictures spark good conversation and the exchanging of ideas. To me since LE has given us these pictures, they are germain to the sleuthing of this case.

Respectfully this feels like punishment. I would respectfully ask that you change this decision, please?

I have an idea that the person who found the girls was the local volunteer who was also in the FBI, but I don't have a link so it will have to be moo. Can anyone else remember that? It could also explain why nothing has leaked if the volunteer was FBI. Do we know if any Lafayette volunteer FF helped in the search at all? JMO.

I recall LE saying it was unfortunate, that a volunteer searcher (or group) found the bodies. Also, RL states in an early interview, that a friend an neighbor found the bodies after going back to the area, that had already been searched before. Someone may have the links handy.

Here is another one:

"A volunteer search party formed to assist law enforcement, leading to the discovery of their bodies along a railroad bridge near Dear Creek in Delphi."

http://ktla.com/2017/02/19/suspect-identified-in-killing-of-indiana-girls-found-on-hiking-trail/

All IMO

-Nin

I went back and looked at my original unchanged photo. Otherwise, you would be right and it would be confusing!

Is there *ANY* possibility a separate thread can be created for discussion on the photos? I apologize for being rude, but I am sick of seeing attempted edits of this pic. They released the best image they had, which had likely been edited to start with in order to get the image they finally released.

A separate thread would allow lots of room for discussion on both the photo itself and whatever editing techniques are being attempted.

All the discussion about optic of BG, some other future suspect/s, landscape etc. would then happen where exactly (thread 1/thread 2)? I don't think it would work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024