IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel LE has absolutely no clues whatsoever as to who has committed this crime. They have a pic, they have a voice. But still they cannot solve this crime. I feel they are not experienced and messed up early on. The FBI has dwindled down. The search has now been downsized. This crime will not be solved. They refuse to release any other evidence that the public may be able to use to assist in solving the crime. Meanwhile they continue to hold on to clues or evidence selfishly and time goes by day by day. This horrible crime really needs to be solved... not preserved forever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree. All the secrets in those folders, in those boxes, and in a secure room have not gotten them anywhere on their own otherwise they wouldn't still be asking for public assistance. Eventually the tips will stop coming in. Unfortunately, I believe the killer(s) have killed before and will kill again. Therefore, unless LE releases more information then LE's best chance of catching the murderer(s) will come at the expense of another family being devastated by the senseless murder of a loved one. Or maybe several more families.

In regards to this video, at about the 2:47 mark, Eric Williams starts to say "victims". Please watch again and let me know. This was before these girls were found. Maybe I'm hearing things.

no, it was brought to my attention a long time back and I heard the v victim slip too:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I know the causes of death haven't been released, but are the CODs ironclad secret? I have to think that there's talk and gossip, some of which might be true or based on truths. Before, when the media fed us pretty much everything we knew about a case, I could see the value in withholding COD. But today, where talk spreads in no time, I wonder if it's still beneficial to withhold that particular information.

i think it may be precisely because we live in a world where "talk spreads in no time" that LE wishes to withhold certain salient facts and preserve the fundamental integrity of the case . I imagine in such a high profile crime there will be the usual strange crew of confessors and those who call in reports about exes and relatives and people they "suspect' based on a hunch and the COD is a clear and precise way of eliminating anyone extraneous to the investigation. Truth is we want to know because i think we all want a better idea of who this BG animal is and what he is capable of,but at the end of the day we really don't need to know how death came to our poor girls just that they are gone and he took their lives away so cruelly..jmo

Maybe because it was so horrendous.

My theory is that the cause of death might be so unusual or bizarre that they are depending on the perp or others involved to slip and reveal the details forgetting which details have/have not been revealed to the public. Notice how all of us are confused about which information has been made public?That's an advantage to LE because the perp(s) are probably just as confused, thus more likely to screw up. This is just a theory, but it makes sense to me, and the same investigative strategy has been implemented in other murders. Again, just my opinion.

no, it was brought to my attention a long time back and I heard the v victim slip too:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Would it sound better if he said we've been looking for Abby and Libby in ravines, ditches and trashcans? Probably not.

Obviously if they were found in the places they were looking, they'd be "victims". He probably caught himself, realizing he wasn't sounding very optimistic.

Marking my spot to catch up)

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I, for one, do not want to know the horrendous deaths that happened upon two innocent, beautiful little girls. I want justice - if we knew the COD would that change our sleuthing?
All I think I know, that these murders were horrific. IMO
RIP Abby & Libby.

I agree. All the secrets in those folders, in those boxes, and in a secure room have not gotten them anywhere on their own otherwise they wouldn't still be asking for public assistance. Eventually the tips will stop coming in. Unfortunately, I believe the killer(s) have killed before and will kill again. Therefore, unless LE releases more information then LE's best chance of catching the murderer(s) will come at the expense of another family being devastated by the senseless murder of a loved one. Or maybe several more families.
My greatest fear and a realistic one.

Does anyone here watch Forensic Files episodes? That show gives how LE, and other criminal personnel are able to gather clues, decipher them by using Forensics. It's a very good show FWIW. I think it will be Forensics that will help solve this case. JMO BG had to have slipped up somewhere.

Sadly, I agree. Something I think is also a sign that the case isn't about to break open is the family's recent announcement of the baseball park. It's a positive action that's better than nothing. But if LE was the least bit optimistic, I think they'd have artfully hinted the families might want to wait until impending charges were laid.

I agree 100%. Since they haven't made an arrest yet, they need to give the public more information. Revealing more details just may generate more tips and possibly lead to an arrest. And the fact that the reward money is so high and still no arrest is indicative that the public doesnt have enough information.

Does anyone here watch Forensic Files episodes? That show gives how LE, and other criminal personnel are able to gather clues, decipher them by using Forensics. It's a very good show FWIW. I think it will be Forensics that will help solve this case. JMO BG had to have slipped up somewhere.

love that show too :)..problem is though that the bad guys also have access to shows like this and i think they're becoming much more savvy re police procedure and how to eliminate evidence from crime scenes:(

For those of us who agree BG islikely a hunter/fisherman, how can we more productively explore this/ expand on this...?

Hey matgarita! Good question, I've thought about these things as well, including military

http://www.usjag.org/another-american-hero-discarded-ssg-lewis-foutch/

Here's a link to a story about a man, was a really nice guy before what happened to him, either way it's a good read. Goes into head trauma pstd and other things. It shed some light on a few things for me personally imo always.

IMO they wouldn't have to divulge specifics that would tip their hand.... IMO their (trained) theories would be helpful.

Is he a transient OR he is local to county/state/country... these victims were "specifically" targeted OR there is a killer roaming/seeking young girls and tell us how is he likely "roaming"?? Does he have their backpack... if so, what does it look like??

I will probably post these same thoughts on every thread. I know it's futile :(

( Taxidermies? :thinking: )
There was a case of a guy doing taxidermy young age, ended up taking the eyes of victims his mother couldn't afford eyes for his creations, so he used buttons.latrr became a murderer)) is a weird story.)

I understand how you feel, but the more details we know, however small, might just be the thing that makes someone realize something. Whether it's an item that was used or found, or a even something else the BG sad or made reference to on the video. It could just trigger some thing in someone's mind òr memory about a friend, coworker, neighbor, relative that could connect them to the crime.

love that show too..problem is though that the bad guys also have access to shows like this and i think they're becoming much more savvy re police procedure and how to eliminate evidence from crime scenes:(

I just finished watching an episode and this guy kidnapped and killed a girl but had put the body in a refrigerator then later disposed of her body. 1 of the police officers kept the fridge in police lock-up/garage for years as the case had gone cold. They got a cold case team to re examine the fridge (murderer had cleaned it up thinking he'd gotten rid of all the evidence) but this new forensics team found a tiny hair somewhere near a drain or wires outside of the fridge or something. Case was solved and the guy was charged. Took years but new set of eyes etc was what helped.
I hope this case doesn't go "cold"

Does anyone here watch Forensic Files episodes?

BBM because I have to laugh! I started when it first came out , I believe the 90's. You know you're hooked when you can still watch the same episode over and over and over and over and still learn a new twist! It's sad when you know so many stories that when you watch some other random series, you already know the story but just have to watch because there may be a different angle or maybe a different clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya