IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time not wasted on RL ... Cold have been a good distraction to hopefully cause perp to be more careless thinking he was in the clear?

Somewhat agree. I also think to a pretty significant extent the "distraction" of RL was caused by the press.
I don't find it at all odd that his property or home would be searched. Though I don't think it had anything to do with him personally.

I would like to point out before I sleep tonight that being a participant here with the members has been a huge boon to me. I feel as though I came in blind with a mind full of clouds, and feel confident in LE's abilities in solving this case. Other members here have shown me I was not alone and express themselves in a way that pursues justice respectably and allowing the freedom to think and overcome adversity. On leaving here tonight, about the biggest question I have is this---Does my eye close when I shut down? Goodnight all.

Appreciate your insight. Question though, from your experience how common/rare is it for someone to become "unhinged" as you said and make that jump to killing two girls? Or do you think he's killed before?

bbm

Good question. Through my personal experience, there has always been a bit of hindsight being 20/20. IMHO, I don't think that BG necessarily killed before this, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised, when he is finally caught, to discover former partners/spouses/children to come forward and talk of physical and/or mental abuse. I don't honestly believe that Joe Schmo is going to wake up one morning and say, "Man, I've had a rough week. Think I'll go kill someone today!" but I HAVE seen cases where there has been a pile-on effect: years of smaller incidents and grievances culminating in this one episode. If I thought BG resembled someone I knew, I would also ask myself if my suspect had been going through a tough time lately: lost his job, gone through a divorce, had some financial trouble, lawsuit trouble, etc.

I have personally gone back and forth on this case as to BG's previous history in regards to the planning. Either he is VERY cunning and this was well-planned out from the beginning or he is just very, very lucky.

Could the white thing be a dog leash?
I'm totally lost here when you say dog leash? What chauiwawa dog? I respect your question 100% I'm lost in everyones statements due to work. 14 hr shifts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I am going to respectfully disagree. Hydration packs can be found in any outdoor/camping or sportings goods’ stores. Delphi has at least two of such stores. Lafayette has a Kohls and a Target and hydration packs can be purchased there as well. They are also readily available online. You can purchase them on their own but they also come in a lot of backpacks. I have family in Lafayette and Flora and they are all avid hunters, campers, and hikers and they all have them. My 23-year-old cousin in Lafayette is also a runner and has several of them (great for long runs like half marathons or marathons). I don’t personally think that it looks like a hydration pack on BG, but I do know that they are fairly popular and readily available.

Ok, gotcha. I have lived here for a long time, and am an avid hiker. While I am not disputing the availability of said hydration packs here, I am saying that I have never seen anyone using one who was causally walking a trail...especially not a husky middle-aged man in Carroll County on a Monday in February.

I'm curious as to how residents of Delphi and direct friends of both families feel regarding a local vs drifter , motive, etc. We can all see what some locals may say on SM, but Heavens to Betsy, some of those members are really harsh- speaking , crude individuals. So hard to see anything beyond posturing or attention seeking there in those places. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I'm totally lost here when you say dog leash? What chauiwawa dog? I respect your question 100% I'm lost in everyones statements due to work. 14 hr shifts.

I'm lost too. Cryptic messages.

I'm going with VERY cunning and this was well-planned out from the beginning.

Thanks again for your many posts based on your experience.

Good question. Through my personal experience, there has always been a bit of hindsight being 20/20. IMHO, I don't think that BG necessarily killed before this, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised, when he is finally caught, to discover former partners/spouses/children to come forward and talk of physical and/or mental abuse. I don't honestly believe that Joe Schmo is going to wake up one morning and say, "Man, I've had a rough week. Think I'll go kill someone today!" but I HAVE seen cases where there has been a pile-on effect: years of smaller incidents and grievances culminating in this one episode. If I thought BG resembled someone I knew, I would also ask myself if my suspect had been going through a tough time lately: lost his job, gone through a divorce, had some financial trouble, lawsuit trouble, etc.

I have personally gone back and forth on this case as to BG's previous history in regards to the planning. Either he is VERY cunning and this was well-planned out from the beginning or he is just very, very lucky.

Sorry both yous guys, earlier Shire said something about a goat, so I jokingly mentioned the poodle someone said they saw, we both got confused with our own post and now another dog has come forward ( chahuahua) and possible leash, so to help clear it up imo I never saw a dog or goat. But I think the leash is an interesting thought still.hth 😘

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

G'nite friends. Let us get this case wound up real soon, ok? ☺💖🌹

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;859817480310722562]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/859817480310722562[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 17m17 minutes ago

As police track down the suspect who killed Abby&Libby -their families honor their memory. Please spread the word about this event! #Delphi

BBM Those words seem well-chosen and hopeful. They are on the track of someone?

Sorry both yous guys, earlier Shire said something about a goat, so I jokingly mentioned the poodle someone said they saw, we both got confused with our own post and now another dog has come forward ( chahuahua) and possible leash, so to help clear it up imo I never saw a dog or goat. But I think the leash is an interesting thought still.hth 

I just thought BG could have used it to pretend he lost his little dog but it was really one of his weapons for his attack on the girls.moo. Nothing cryptic, sorry if it sounded like that.

I know that Le often does not indicate how close they are to an arrest in lots of cases and then it happens. That could happen here but I am not getting the indications or feelings that they are close to an arrest. I wish I felt more optimistic. Not saying this will be an unsolved case but perhaps a long haul.

No, I was on at 3 AM last night and your eyelid was fluttering away. : ) I am about to sign off for tonight, a wee bit discouraged. So many varying thoughts and ideas ... Wish we coud get some answers!!! But I have to say I DO love sleuthing with you all and greatly enjoy the sense of community I feel with you all. (Though Not You, BG, if you are among us). Tomorrow may bring resolution ... or bring us closer at least. Sleuth On! Justice Will Prevail!f

Forgot to Quote... Was responding to DareYa's wondering aloud if his/her Eye closes when he / she signs off for the night .

Sorry both yous guys, earlier Shire said something about a goat, so I jokingly mentioned the poodle someone said they saw, we both got confused with our own post and now another dog has come forward ( chahuahua) and possible leash, so to help clear it up imo I never saw a dog or goat. But I think the leash is an interesting thought still.hth 😘

I would love to leash this . Gotcha on your statement. I stopped off at a local bar (across from my house) shot of crown for all you lovely folks! LE I pray everyday. I have faith in all of you.

I'm not quite caught up from this morning I had a very very busy day I need to read about 10 pages yet, but I'm afraid by the time I do that, the board will be shut for the night so I'm going to post now . were there any major developments today and has there been any consensus on what the white thing might be? I have not looked at the photo discussion thread since early this morning either. I scammed a couple more recent posts and saw somebody wondering if anyone else thinks he might be a serial killer and I still stand by my initial feeling on this since the beginning that yes he is. Also a random question...in one of the Articles earlier on, which I do not have a link for I'm sorry, they mentioned finding significant evidence at the crime scene. has anyone figured out what that might be? Also someone mentioned LE might be secretly very discreetly giving messages to him under the presumption he's watching.. which of course he is.. but do you think he has contacted them with a letter or email or something similar to what Zodiac from California did many decades ago? And if so has anyone picked out anything that LE said that may be directed towards him?

Best I can come up with: Several members are of the opinion that under the BG coat is either a dog (name the breed ... it keeps changing) or a goat!! No kidding. He's hauling a animal around to go kill 2 girls. Now, what he did with these said animals during the murders is unknown. Tied them up? Let them loose? They ran off. BOLO out in Delphi for these abandoned dog(s) and/or a goat! The end.

I'm lost too. Cryptic messages.

I just thought BG could have used it to pretend he lost his little dog but it was really one of his weapons for his attack on the girls.moo. Nothing cryptic, sorry if it sounded like that.
I think that's a good thought, it's weird cause some don't agree teens would go for the scenario, and that's okay, but I can see it as a possible, cause of human nature to wanna help dogs or help people .Or at least a, he tried but failed at talking them into helping look. Either way, it's good different thinking. Imo always
I knew what you were asking cause I am half responsible for confusing others with my own cryptic seeming post about bejimin button, dogs, and goats, so no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member