IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is perplexing. I did find this on wiki though: The facility is rated as minimum- to medium-security, but also has a maximum-security psychiatric unit and annex.

So it sound to me like it runs the gamut from minimum to super secure.

I haven't found out yet if it has alcohol rehabilitation.

The first link says he's in the annex. That's the maximum security psychiatric unit.

The first link says he's in the annex. That's the maximum security psychiatric unit.

Maybe the annex has alcohol rehabilitation.

edit: I'm not sure if prisons use rehabilitation for alcohol use, but I'd think they would.

Does anyone have a link to the original media report that contains the ghostly looking image of BG? I think it was abc but I'm unable to find it. I'm just curious because in it he's closely resembles a "phantom".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Late to the party as usually~~~LOL

Misty~~I posted it in the image thread the other day. If you search that thread you'll come across it.

Thank you! I sure hope he's in rehabilitation and it helps.

I hope he gets help as well.

Did I read somewhere that RL was getting death threats? IIRC, he was, so IMO I'm not surprised that he was transferred to a higher security prison. Maybe someone can verify the above.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this: RL was two months shy of completing his probation for drunk driving. He was arrested for having a beer at a pizza place and driving while suspended.

Now he's housed at New Castle Correctional Annex, a maximum-security psychiatric unit.

What in the world?!? This is a place for the criminally insane...

http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/ofs?lname=Logan&fname=Ronald&search1.x=36&search1.y=10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Castle_Correctional_Facility

What am I missing? I don't see anything to indicate that the max level psych unit is the same as the annex.

The facility is rated as minimum- to medium-security, but also has a maximum-security psychiatric unit and annex.

The prison does offer an alcohol rehabilitation program. http://www.in.gov/idoc/2799.htm

BBM Maybe New Castle Annex offers the best infirmary care?

One of the buildings serves as the reception and receiving area for offenders including those with psychiatric special needs, offenders requiring disciplinary segregation and offenders requiring infirmary care. The remaining 12 buildings/units house general population offenders.

https://www.geogroup.com/FacilityDetail/FacilityID/13

I hope this doesn't sound insensitive; but would you have called in a tip, if your husband were still alive? It's more of a rhetorical question to illustrate the point I'm always trying to make about how much this guy looks like someone we all know, and if there's no other supporting evidence, this guy's loved ones would have no reason to call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well no, because geography lol I live in England, hubby didn't have a passport and never left my side but I get your point :)

Jmo I think they would have to help RL go through alcohol withdrawal/detox.

I think it's important to remember that at this point in an investigation, everything LE says publicly is carefully crafted to affect the suspect (s).
Affect the suspect how?

The judge highlighted Dr. Kathryn A. Burns, another expert witness, who offered a description of a site-visit to the New Castle Psychiatric Unit inside the state-owned but privately run correctional facility (run by the GEO Group):

…Inmates in all phases of treatment displayed remarkably high levels of psychiatric symptoms; some were frankly psychotic with disorganized and delusional thinking; some displayed mood symptoms—manic as well as depressive symptoms. This degree of pathology was not unexpected given that the MHU is identified as the place providing the highest or most intensive level of care. However, what was surprising was the lack of intensive treatment provided: treatment plans are not adjusted or revised to address on-going or worsening symptoms; medication adjustments are infrequent and some inmates who had inappropriately been taken off of medications by one psychiatrist hadn’t yet been seen by the new doctor even though they had been identified as priority cases; some inmates were receiving no treatment whatsoever; some were held in the program with no improvement or access to property, recreation or out-of-cell time for extended periods of time (years in some instances) without treatment…

https://shadowproof.com/2013/01/04/...uld-not-be-subjected-to-solitary-confinement/

Darn, this isn't good at all.

I think it's important to remember that at this point in an investigation, everything LE says publicly is carefully crafted to affect the suspect (s).

Agreed, but I don't understand why they would say that if it were false. I'm not sure what reaction they would be going for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member