IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you grow really tired of searching for justice you are the most vulnerable to treat a suspect unjustly. It's a careful balancing act between compassion for the victim and a hopeful expectation of innocence for those you would accuse.

I failed this test once already tonight.

I have been inspired by the response the people of Delphi have shown to the vicious murder of these two children. The compassion, caring, and determination to find justice is what our country is all about.
God Bless. Justice for the two angels!

So if Abby lived close to the bridge, she wouldn't need to be picked up necessarily, unless she was staying over again, at Libby's, but that would've been unlikely imo as it was a school day the next day presumably?
Again, following along loosely, so forgive please if I'm going over territory that's already been discussed.
If I'm thinking right, one would have definitely needed a ride. If it been me, who'd been L's ride, I'd have just swooped by and scooped up A too, so they could stop and grab a pop for the walk, or so A didn't have to walk, and possibly sit and wait there, for us, jic we ran late. I also think that either girl could have been the primary target and this dude got a surprise, and possibly very angry, when a second girl showed up. He looks irritated to me. Two girls means twice the chance to make a mistake. I wonder what kind of routines, that each girl had, apart from things they did together. (Sorry if that's already been discussed.)

I am having trouble finding the Delphi Storage Units (seems they are called Delphi Payless Storage) but google maps puts me in a cornfield (2009 time frame though) . Seems it is near a ballfield as well as the schools. It just interests me. If anyone can find definite location will you post it please...thanks!

I am having trouble finding the Delphi Storage Units (seems they are called Delphi Payless Storage) but google maps puts me in a cornfield (2009 time frame though) . Seems it is near a ballfield as well as the schools. It just interests me. If anyone can find definite location will you post it please...thanks!

Try Bing maps.

Delphi Pay-Less Self Storage

• Address: 1752 W Us Highway 421, Delphi, IN 46923

Hey Everyone,
Thread is closing and will reopen in the morning.

G'night
Tricia Griffith

There is no indication RL had anything to do with this case, and as far as myself and many others are concerned, he, too, is a victim. It happened on an old man's property, and he was thrust into the spotlight because it happened on his land.

Members here, and non-members, have spent/wasted countless hours on RL, when the focus should be on justice for these two girls.

Edit: Furthermore, you're judging an entire community. <modsnip>.

Actually, I'm not judging an entire community. I'm trying to provide a possible explanation to the question so many here are asking. There are good, decent people in Delphi and everywhere. Of course. But there's also another element in society...and Delphi *appears* to have a disproportionate amount of troubles. But I absolutely do agree that it is simply amazing and wonderful that Delphi has remained "private." Good Midwestern values. :)

There is no indication RL had anything to do with this case, and as far as myself and many others are concerned, he, too, is a victim. It happened on an old man's property, and he was thrust into the spotlight because it happened on his land.

Members here, and non-members, have spent/wasted countless hours on RL, when the focus should be on justice for these two girls.

Edit: Furthermore, you're judging an entire community. Get a grip.

He actually kinda thrust himself into the spotlight by jumping In front of the media from day one. And secondly I guarantee you that LE doesn't view him as just an innocent victim. Involved with this crime or not I have zero empathy for habitual drunk drivers. And if you have had both grandparents killed by a drunk driver I bet you would feel differently too.....

Has LE damaged the case by arresting others along the way and making such a spectacle out of RL? If someone has information about the case, they are well aware that they're background and activities are going to be gone through with a fine-tooth comb by LE and social media. So, (for instance) the guy that grows some pot in his basement and suspects his cousin... why would he get involved?

Did LE save the community from a drunk while allowing a killer to run loose?

Has LE damaged the case by arresting others along the way and making such a spectacle out of RL? If someone has information about the case, they are well aware that they're background and activities are going to be gone through with a fine-tooth comb by LE and social media. So, (for instance) the guy that grows some pot in his basement and suspects his cousin... why would he get involved?

Did LE save the community from a drunk while allowing a killer to run loose?

Interesting question and discussion. My response is "possibly." Those with the most useful information about criminal activity tend to be...criminals.

I wonder about the hubris of the killer. He has gotten away with something (so far, right?) He may be over confident he will not be caught. I am not sure if this was his first crime, but there must be clues to those who know him of disturbances in his personality.

So two lines of thought.

1) Random killer out on a hunt.

2) Someone who knew the girls and where they would be that day, and had another motive.

So much of understanding the motive is the crime scene, the conditions of the bodies, interviews with witnesses, and any seminal (sorry!) evidence.

With the first, I think a happenstance opportunity for the killer, which will be harder to solve.

If it's the second, good old fashioned police work is needed to investigate the trails in the spiderweb going on.

Hope we get an answer soon and justice for the girls.

I feel it's someone both girls knew rather well. That's the part of this crime I find the most disturbing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could someone link me again to the cemetery place where you see whose buried there tia

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I feel it's someone both girls knew rather well. That's the part of this crime I find the most disturbing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Then why does no one else in Delphi, including LE, recognise either BG or the audio? If the girls knew him then others would too wouldn't they?

Then why does no one else in Delphi, including LE, recognise either BG or the audio? If the girls knew him then others would too wouldn't they?

I had the same thought. Also, wouldn't the girls somehow identify him on the video if they knew him? MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member