IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, he broke the law and should pay for his own crimes...NOT for the crimes of some deranged lunatic that murdered these 2 girls. It's horrific what people are saying about him (RL) on SM.

Shameful! :facepalm:
It's a good job I don't do SM then.

IIRC the debate was killed vs died. The killed dictionary definition was stated by a poster as fact. But I'm not going there again. I think it marginally beat the "pristine" debate IMO always of course. I'd prefer 'this' to 'that' BTW if we do get a choice ( :)

Haha!

The post that MistyWaters linked on page #48 is a good one regarding similarities between the two cases!!

Admin Note

Regarding those of you referencing that you can't access Thread #52 - That thread veered off into the ditches big time. It is filled with rumors, bickering and had to be pulled to a private area until mods have time to clean it up. We simply have been very busy with other time-sensitive cases, trials, emails, PMs, etc. Promise to TRY to get it cleaned up and back out within the next couple of days.

Rarely are they bad enough that we have to pull them but when you get a message denying you access, that is what it means.
Oh now you've made us all want to read it again.

Thank you MistyWaters! :) I really appreciate it!

You're very welcome.

A connection I noticed is iirc one of the two girls was living with a grandparent.

This media report speculates about a organized crime connection in the Iowa homicides, an unknown connection to Delphi.
"The grandmother of Lyric Cook, 10, who disappeared on July 13 with cousin Elizabeth Collins, 8, said today that Lyric's father, Dan Morrissey, could have made an enemy after giving investigators information on local drug users and dealers to shave time off his own possible sentence."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Elizabeth-Collins-abducted-drug-dealers.html

According to this link, at one time Abby's mom has a photo of the bridge on her Facebook page. Given the trails were said to be popular with locals, I'd expect both girls were also familiar with the bridge.

"......But Mrs Williams first posted the photograph in September 2012 and discussed with friends on Facebook how pretty the historic bridge was, although it was “a bit of hike back” home."

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...m/news-story/e9a91eebc06a5730b92026d6e26a6f75

RBBM

JMO...
This could be why the girls didn't try to run to Abby's house if they had the opportunity!
JMO.

IIRC the debate was killed vs died. The killed dictionary definition was stated by a poster as fact. But I'm not going there again. I think it marginally beat the "pristine" debate IMO always of course. I'd prefer 'this' to 'that' BTW if we do get a choice ( :)

RBBM

Edit: For whatever reason I can't get the emoticons to work.
I'm trying to post the giggle smiley here:
imagegif

Funny thing is the mix, about half will say anything! Curse, berate, join others in a pile on, no manners...just craziness. Some that are only there to stir drama. Then there are the posters that are offended by anything they don't agree with 100%. Just a few can carry on a real discussion and/or agree to disagree.

I'm sure some of it makes for an interesting study by a psychology student.

Great sleuthing! Bravo! :great::yourock::websleuther:

I'd love to take credit for being the first one that noticed that but I'm pretty sure I'm not. most people just refer to the similar dates by saying that they were both abducted and killed on the 13th of the month but I'm pretty sure many threads ago it was mentioned that the dates are mirrored. what I would like to do now is go back through other unsolved murders and see if there's any others that mirror one another also .they do not have to be the same numbers but just two more sets of numbers that are mirrors like that. Because I do strongly feel it's a serial killer and I strongly feel that Iowa and Delphi murders are connected. there's so many similarities there. I still haven't found Otto post but I haven't really had much time to look since I said that earlier .I've been offline until now.

I'd love to take credit for being the first one that noticed that but I'm pretty sure I'm not. most people just refer to the similar dates by saying that they were both abducted and killed on the 13th of the month but I'm pretty sure many threads ago it was mentioned that the dates are mirrored. what I would like to do now is go back through other unsolved murders and see if there's any others that mirror one another also .they do not have to be the same numbers but just two more sets of numbers that are mirrors like that. Because I do strongly feel it's a serial killer and I strongly feel that Iowa and Delphi murders are connected. there's so many similarities there. I still haven't found Otto post but I haven't really had much time to look since I said that earlier .I've been offline until now.

RBBM

JMO...
I completely agree with you. I'm truly hoping that they are so two unsolved cases can be closed.
JMO.

Re commonalities Delphi+ Iowa douvle murders __ I found the old post from Otto but it's a closed thread so I'm trying to copy and paste it here hopefully it works:

By Otto

This has been unsolved long enough that I'd like to try something different, and I hope that everyone here will pitch in and add to the list.

I believe there is a possibility that the person who did this also murdered Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins in Evansdale Iowa on July 13, 2012. If we could make a list of facts that are common in both sets of murders, that might help us understand the man behind this. I'll start the list:

two girls aged 8 and 10, and two other girls aged 13 and 14, abducted five years apart
both occurred on the 13th day of the month: Friday July 13, 2012 and Monday, Feb 13, 2017
girls were at local parks, but in an area where they were separated from other visitors
abductions occurred shortly after noon
girl's bodies were found 50 feet from a slow river / creek
at least one of each set of girls was an avid online communicator
at least one of each set lived part time with a grandparent
body locations are fishing/hunting/outdoorsman spots
body locations suggest that the suspect has a familiarity with the area surrounding the park
two set of girls have similar body types
State Rd 218 exists very close to both murders, perhaps less than a mile from 4 lane highways
both tiny rural towns.
Small, inexperienced (in major crimes) police force
Crimes both occurred in daylight hours (afternoon)
"Bridges" exist at both locations.
Weichman Pig dealing operations exist in both areas: company has location near Evansdale, IA and as of 2015 located in Delphi, IN
Adding dates of birthdays and years may add up to 32 depending on how you do it. The number has a lot of negativity to it from history.
Transco Railway products/services exist at both locations or very close (Logansport).
"Rails to Trails" is an active org in both locations.
Trails are located at both Monon High Bridge in Delphi and Meyers Lake in Evansdale (Evansdale Nature Trail/Cedar Valley Nature Trail)
Geocaches hidden at Monon High Bridge, Meyers Lake and Seven Bridges
The dates are also mirror images ... 7.13.12 and 2.13.17

I believe both are fairly close to meat packing places
With the Iowa case, everyone assumed that it was someone local, but the fact that their bodies were found 20 miles away at Seven Bridges Park suggests that someone knows the bigger fishing and hunting geography."""

End quote

Re commonalities Delphi+ Iowa douvle murders __ I found the old post from Otto but it's a closed thread so I'm trying to copy and paste it here hopefully it works:

By Otto

This has been unsolved long enough that I'd like to try something different, and I hope that everyone here will pitch in and add to the list.

I believe there is a possibility that the person who did this also murdered Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins in Evansdale Iowa on July 13, 2012. If we could make a list of facts that are common in both sets of murders, that might help us understand the man behind this. I'll start the list:

two girls aged 8 and 10, and two other girls aged 13 and 14, abducted five years apart
both occurred on the 13th day of the month: Friday July 13, 2012 and Monday, Feb 13, 2017
girls were at local parks, but in an area where they were separated from other visitors
abductions occurred shortly after noon
girl's bodies were found 50 feet from a slow river / creek
at least one of each set of girls was an avid online communicator
at least one of each set lived part time with a grandparent
body locations are fishing/hunting/outdoorsman spots
body locations suggest that the suspect has a familiarity with the area surrounding the park
two set of girls have similar body types
State Rd 218 exists very close to both murders, perhaps less than a mile from 4 lane highways
both tiny rural towns.
Small, inexperienced (in major crimes) police force
Crimes both occurred in daylight hours (afternoon)
"Bridges" exist at both locations.
Weichman Pig dealing operations exist in both areas: company has location near Evansdale, IA and as of 2015 located in Delphi, IN
Adding dates of birthdays and years may add up to 32 depending on how you do it. The number has a lot of negativity to it from history.
Transco Railway products/services exist at both locations or very close (Logansport).
"Rails to Trails" is an active org in both locations.
Trails are located at both Monon High Bridge in Delphi and Meyers Lake in Evansdale (Evansdale Nature Trail/Cedar Valley Nature Trail)
Geocaches hidden at Monon High Bridge, Meyers Lake and Seven Bridges
The dates are also mirror images ... 7.13.12 and 2.13.17

I believe both are fairly close to meat packing places
With the Iowa case, everyone assumed that it was someone local, but the fact that their bodies were found 20 miles away at Seven Bridges Park suggests that someone knows the bigger fishing and hunting geography."""

End quote
I believe there was road construction close to both locations too, but I'm not positive about Delphi. Does anyone remember for sure if that was stated, or is there a local here who knows? TIA

Otto is one bad azz sleuther! That's amazing...
I'm going to use his logic as a boilerplate for some other cases in addition to this one.

I apologize for being off topic and this may have been said somewhere in this thread or on the site BUT anyone who has netflix should watch 'The Keepers' which just came out. It is a documentary very pertinent to sleuthing and the resilience of people investigating decades later. There is no doubt in my mind that everybody here would be fascinated by the story... check it out!

I apologize for being off topic and this may have been said somewhere in this thread or on the site BUT anyone who has netflix should watch 'The Keepers' which just came out. It is a documentary very pertinent to sleuthing and the resilience of people investigating decades later. There is no doubt in my mind that everybody here would be fascinated by the story... check it out!

(Thank you! I never know what to watch on Netflix. I've now watched Downton Abbey on Amazon three times through. It's time I move on from Bates, Carson, and Mrs. Patmore. Sadly. But due for a break from all of the British-ness.)

We know the girls made it to the bridge. We know they met a monster that killed them. I used to believe that monster would be scared of his own shadow, always looking back over his shoulder. But now I tend to see him privately laughing at how horrified we become. He is insensitive and abusive, sitting in front of the TV with his Bud Light, rooting for RL during his own ordeal, "That's right RL! Tell us how you did it." Hence I find time to decompress....it gets under my skin.

Otto is one bad azz sleuther! That's amazing...
I'm going to use his logic as a boilerplate for some other cases in addition to this one.

Im just gonna leave this here for anyone to check put overnight and see if they can find any relevancy or links etc. Just was poking around and saw it. Primarily looking for number connections but anything goes. Im off to bed now, gnite everyone

https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-08-15-prattville-alabama-murder-shannon-paulk_n.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper