IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else see a figure?
attachment.php

I always thought I did, I think this was touched on a few threads back.

If LE does not know how many are involved in this, what does that say about DNA evidence?

Someone mentioned the possibility of coaches, and I remember in an interview that a classmate described one of the girls as very nice, smart but kept to herself.
The kids that saw them on the bridge waved but didn't go up to them for a quick chat. I get the impression Abby and Liberty were the smart girls (cool geeks)who were able to entertain themselves. Someone knew this about them.
As I initially thought, the wake in the school served more than one purpose.

Making it difficult always for me personally to imagine how there can be two perps for such evil. MOO

Read about what happens down in the deep web, it appears that the world is full of very disturbed individuals who discuss things like this regularly. It certainly changes how a person looks at the world.

Anyone else see a figure?
attachment.php

Yes. Initially saw it, then others said it was upright posts at the end of the bridge, but from all the photos I have seen of the bridge, there are no posts, so. . . I think it is him. And the image is NOT at the end of the bridge, it is ON the bridge.

At 13 I would have cooperated, if a man with a gun was threatening my friend.
I agee. IMO he wouldn't even need a weapon. Even at 18, if a large man was threatening me and gave off the impression he would hurt me and/or my friend if we didn't cooperate, I would comply. I would not fight or run if I felt it might anger him or make him kill us (if I thought killing us wasn't his intent.) Again JMO, and everyone responds differently in these kinds of situations

Sent from my UMI_Diamond using Tapatalk

I think you're right.... sounds like "git". Everyone from my part of south Louisiana says "git" so it sounded perfectly normal to me, lol

did they not say "it will be looped 3, I mean 4 times" or something to that effect referring to the phrase "down the hill"

Midwestern accent. Sounds like me or a million people I know.

[video=twitter;834430483949842434]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834430483949842434[/video]

Closed. I've copied the last few posts to the new thread so the discussion can continue.

Thread #7
is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members