IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps that day he had his bottle and was drinking on the trail. I'm in the camp that says he had a plastic bag under his coat. I always thought it held liquor, not a kill kit.

I think these girls passed him at the foot of the bridge. I remember there may be a bench there. Either they giggled and annoyed him. Or he asked them to party, and they declined, giggled and annoyed him. For whatever reason, I think he got up and immediately began to follow them. Maybe calling out to them. Maybe just following. I think that as they walked away Libby began her furtive attempts to film him. It alarmed her because she knew he was following. From there...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm not in the 'giggled' at him camp. Most women (right?) would feel concerned if they saw a big guy approaching them, and they were not anywhere near anyone else. He's obviously not smiling or looking friendly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow! That is impressive. I had trouble recognizing a jar of canned black cherries in my mother's basement when she sent me on retrieval missions. You rock.

No point in my takin it. I know I'd flunk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with you but hopefully the detail of this sketch will help. After all, BG's clothes were generic, his physique is pretty common, his face (until now) had no detail. He may have worn items that he knew he would throw away and rarely wore in everyday life. He could be a schoolteacher or businessman, a welder or author, a policeman or barber, ....this sketch should help.

Though I agree that BG could be of any profession on the planet and could have worn deceptive "throw away clothing", the totality of BG's look, strongly resembles a mid western farmer or industrial worker. As theatre majors can probably say, duplicating a total "look" can be hard. In short, my bet is that BG's clothing reflects who he truly is.

I don't know that the girls had any suspicions at all at the time they took the picture. That age group of girls takes constant selfies. It could have been a total coincidence that they captured him.

I think if girls were scared or suspicious, they would run, not stop and film. They had no reason to be suspicious of anyone on a nice sunny day in a place they'd been often in their quiet town.

But thank goodness they did get a picture.

Though I agree that BG could be of any profession on the planet and could have worn deceptive "throw away clothing", the totality of BG's look, strongly resembles a mid western farmer or industrial worker. As theatre majors can probably say, duplicating a total "look" can be hard. In short, my bet is that BG's clothing reflects who he truly is.

This is just a thought. His way of dressing is either his everyday work wear or he doesn't have a woman in life. Don't women tend to do the shopping for their men for style purposes?? I know I did for my husband......

If that is what they used why do you think that we don't have a color pic instead of the black and white, or brown and white? Also wouldn't they have an eye color?

They may have only been able to rule out blue, This wouldn't mean they could definitively say brown eyes, black, green or hazel.

Thanks for this margarita, I definitely think this sounds like it could b the cause of the sketch. I just want to know thoughts on why it took 5 months instead of the 4-6 weeks? Ideas anyone??

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It possibly took time for initial processes of identifying any DNA/extracting the DNA, cross checking through CODIS, etc, imo. Only then sending off to Parabon or something similar after no hits, moo.

If this type of DNA test was used, they would know eye color among other things. Also, it does not produce a sketch but a computer derived "snap shot". The sketch is from eyewitness accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, they might not definitively know the eye color, but can know what it's not. Did you read the links on rule out? The sketch could be a combination of the 2, which I think it is (initial witness under hypnosis). Obviously our image is not a snapshot but a sketch but the descriptions given, reddish brown hair and not blue could have been from some type of DNA testing. How did they know about the reddish brown hair if he had a hat on and the photo was grainy? Either they collected hairs, someone saw close enough to see, or this is DNA analysis, imo.

Just seems like a weird thing for a witness to say, I can't tell you what color his eyes were, but I know they weren't blue. Moo.

I could be wrong. Maybe LE is not fibbing and there is miraculously some new witness who suddenly came forward. Just t saying I think it's possible DNA might have played a role here.

This is just a thought. His way of dressing is either his everyday work wear or he doesn't have a woman in life. Don't women tend to do the shopping for their men for style purposes?? I know I did for my husband......

My wife leaves fashion to me- so long as I don't stray too far into the realm of the unfashionable. As for BG's clothes, though they are not very fashionable, sometimes, unfashionable can be well, fashionable.

I used to work in a Midwestern industrial plant and wore clothes exactly like BG. At the time, high riding short jackets were common amongst blue collar workers. Though they would never be featured in a fashion magazine, we wore them alot, even when we were not at the plant. It was almost like such jackets were a badge of belonging, and thus fashionable in a way.

I don't know that the girls had any suspicions at all at the time they took the picture. That age group of girls takes constant selfies. It could have been a total coincidence that they captured him.

I think if girls were scared or suspicious, they would run, not stop and film. They had no reason to be suspicious of anyone on a nice sunny day in a place they'd been often in their quiet town.

But thank goodness they did get a picture.

Respectfully, I think he stalked them on the trail or they knew something was up or they were in trouble. I think the picture was definitely purposeful, moo.

No, they might not definitively know the eye color, but can know what it's not. Did you read the links on rule out? The sketch could be a combination of the 2, which I think it is (initial witness under hypnosis). Obviously our image is not a snapshot but a sketch but the descriptions given, reddish brown hair and not blue could have been from some type of DNA testing. How did they know about the reddish brown hair if he had a hat on and the photo was grainy? Either they collected hairs, someone saw close enough to see, or this is DNA analysis, imo.

Just seems like a weird thing for a witness to say, I can't tell you what color his eyes were, but I know they weren't blue. Moo.

I could be wrong. Maybe LE is not fibbing and there is miraculously some new witness who suddenly came forward. Just t saying I think it's possible DNA might have played a role here.

I think this sketch and new added description is based on a combination of things. Eyewitness (es) and Parabon from hair/dna. Definitely feel strongly on this.

Last night I had a horrible thought that maybe he entered a home to hide out and terrorized someone, threatened to come back and harm everyone if they said anything. I doubt this, just saying the awful things that go through a mind...

I can't seem to find an answer/ thoughts here on as to why specifically if they had DNA they wouldn't want anyone to know. Why keep this private? Maybe interrogation tactic where they say "were you there that day", then they say no, then they say well we know you're lying because we have your DNA. Why else? Maybe preserve some sort of confidence in the suspect?

awful random thought, but if he used a knife he could have cut his hand which is common (hand slips up the blade).

I'm echoing my own post from the last thread while also expanding on it regarding the mind-boggling fact that no one from BG's life has yet to come forward. Has this guy never had one family member, partner, friend, acquaintance, classmate, boss, co-worker, landlord, neighbor, drinking buddy, etc. in his entire life?

Either the right people aren't being exposed to the story or BG altered his appearance on the day he murdered Abby and Libby IMO. Could he have even faked an American dialect when speaking to the girls? (Outlandish, I know. But I'm beyond desperate at this point for explanations.)

I used to think that there's one person out there who knows BG and knows what he did but is either too afraid to alert LE or is covering for him. But the more I ponder it, the more I realize that many people have crossed paths with him in his life (after all, even drifters have past ties). Are they ALL afraid to make that call? Are they ALL covering for him? No. Improbable. So why is no one turning him in? WHY??
It is possible he has been turned in but discounted due to a false alibi from someone scared of him. This has happened in other cases and LE said they may have already interviewed him IIRC.
He could also be dead, in prison, or in another country (Mexico or Canada?). He has probably changed his appearance too if he is still alive.

Respectfully, I think he stalked them on the trail or they knew something was up or they were in trouble. I think the picture was definitely purposeful, moo.

if I may..the "picture"s were frames taken from a video.. I think the police extracted and published the best quality they could..
The video might have been on only for seconds then placed in a pocket to record "down the hill"

Question, assuming a sexually motivated attacks, it seems the cases I've even here involve asphyxiation, blunt force trauma, and stabbing as COD. Can anyone recall any similar cases where the children victim was shot? I'm asking based on the strong possibility that's a gun under his jacket...however, this doesn't seem to be common MO, I imagine due to lack of rage/ intimacy factor, etc., or however you explain it.

the "picture"s were frames taken from a video.. I think the police extracted and published the best quality they could..
The video might have been on only for seconds then placed in a pocket to record "down the hill"

Right that's what I meant.

So as stated a million times I think the key is how does he know about this place.

Question, assuming a sexually motivated attacks, it seems the cases I've even here involve asphyxiation, blunt force trauma, and stabbing as COD. Can anyone recall any similar cases where the children victim was shot? I'm asking based on the strong possibility that's a gun under his jacket...however, this doesn't seem to be common MO, I imagine due to lack of rage/ intimacy factor, etc., or however you explain it.

possibly gun was used only for intimidation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member