IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm....

So, I'm still catching up on all this KS business and have no inoit/opinion as of yet, but wanted to mention TK as a potentially comparative example of how diverse one's crimes can be...from the motorshop mass shootings to rape/abduction/murder.

Great catch! What? Hmm.

OH~~~sorry folks~~I was just trying to catch up and there is a drone guy with the same name which popped up when I googled for KS's picture. Dee helped me out (thanks Dee:loveyou:) but it's not the same guy.

The Lyon sisters in suburban DC, there is a POI IIRC:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?97-Sheila-and-Katherine-Lyon

of course the '70's were long ago & in a galaxy far, far away.

Thank you, Laughing.

I can't help but wonder if there were previous attempts or stalking of other potential victims immediately/shortly prior to Feb. 13, as in the above case (and ARS/Jessica Ridgeway--jogger incident); maybe he resorted to this extra isolated location as he was unsuccessful in previous, more populated locations:

Quote for reference from above link re: the Lyons Sisters case:
"In addition, aproximately fifteen other callers recognized the sketch and description of the suspect as that of a man seen on Saturday, 22 March at Iverson Mall and at Marlton Heights Shopping Center, both in neighboring Prince Georges County, Maryland. This individual was reportedly approaching young girls with a request that they read an answering machine type message typed on an index card into the suspect's hand held microphone."

RSBBM

I hike alone out on old railroad tracks and trestles. The first time it was daunting - up high with no railings and it is usually a good 6 to 8 inches between ties. It feels as if one misstep will leave you lying down below on rocks or in the water - because it will. He does not look like he is walking slowly.

I also think he could have passed them going in one direction, noticed they were taking their time and treading carefully, then doubled back to encounter them again. This would have set off the girls radar (especially if he said/muttered/yelled/stared at them the first time around) and this is why Libby started recording.

All moo.

-SSDGM-

What does this acronym stand for, please? TIA

Maybe BG did not walk very far passed Abby, when he abruptly, turned back around to commence the crime.

Maybe BG did not walk the entire length of the High Bridge to get those two precious girls. Perhaps he approached from the SE end from the direction to where the girls were headed. BG walked passed them, then made an Uturn and that's why he is walking alongside the outer edge of the rails and came back to the end of the Bridge to say: Down the Hill.

BG abruptly coming back, doubling back, toward them on the Bridge could have been what frightened Libby into filming. I maintain the two girls were unable to run from the end of the Bridge because an accomplice was present holding them until BG arrived to Say: Down the Hill.

OH~~~sorry folks~~I was just trying to catch up and there is a drone guy with the same name which popped up when I googled for KS's picture. Dee helped me out (thanks Dee:loveyou:) but it's not the same guy.

(Thanks, I was like whaaaaaaaaattttttttt?!?!?).

I believe this was one man, no accomplice. I think he showed a weapon, whether or not the weapon he used as murder weapon, to gain compliance. Imo, if there were two perps and LE has indication of two or multiple perps and is holding that info back, that in itself is almost criminal, Imo.

Thankyou for teaching me a cool word! Penultimate!

With regard to the blurry image of BG and the endless speculations as to what he might be hiding under his clothing <modsnip>: "Pareidolia"

Pareidolia: "A psychological phenomenon in which the mind responds to a stimulus, usually an image or a sound, by perceiving a pattern where none exists."

I believe this was one man, no accomplice. I think he showed a weapon, whether or not the weapon he used as murder weapon, to gain compliance. Imo, if there were two perps and LE has indication of two or multiple perps and is holding that info back, that in itself is almost criminal, Imo.

LE has alluded to the possibility of more than one perpetrator in the crimes. A lengthy post, with pertinent LE quotes, is in this thread and was published as recently as this week.

I agree. 1 lunatic. They don't usually work in groups. They want it all to themselves.

Since we are talking about epiphanies. .. in the beginning I had 2 dreams. 1 said the word adrenaline. This dude is an adrenaline seeker. He walked that bridge that our members woukdnt barely stand on with hands in his pockets on a mission to kill. This guy loves adrenaline. He's not scared of heights and probably likes scary movies. That to me is actually a pretty big clue.

The next dream said he was a Marine. I love Marines, so I hope not. But this dude chose a spot to lead them to that was very tactical in nature. He led them down into a trap. All sides are hills except the one side that is river..... no one was getting away easily.

He's real scary bad news. This guy needs to be caught. To be able to capture and kill 2 children while others are walking trails is a type of bold we rarely see. Honestly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Maybe it's gotten into your heart margarita? I enjoy all your posts whether I agree with them or not, at least you are thinking!!!!!

(Thanks Barbie! Ditto! I appreciate all you guys here!)

LE has alluded to the possibility of more than one perpetrator in the crimes. A lengthy post, with pertinent LE quotes, is in this thread and was published as recently as this week.

Which post? Can someone please bring this forward? I cant find it. Tia.

Jerrod: Pareidolia! Another awesome word I just learned courtesy of this thread! You and Shiresleuth are wordsmiths. Thank you! And I have to say I think I suffer from "pareidolia" from time to time on these threads. :blushing:

Mpnola: I have gotten "military" from that authoritative voice. However, I don't think "Marines". Reasoning is I have never met a deviant Marine, or one with a big belly. Perhaps I am generalizing too much here, but that's my own personal experience. But ex-military, yes, I could see that. I also agree he did this solo.

As usual, all amateur speculation and opinion.

I am still skeptic whether LE even has DNA sample to check against.

The LE public representative that has given out such little and contradicting information about the DNA has me confused whether or not they even have a sample.

Which would be surprising and terrible if they dont have DNA.

I hope they have DNA but am not convinced they do because of how bad the communication from LE has been.

Every time I try to go back and read what they have told media i get even more confused. They are not clear about it at all. If they dont want to let it be known then they should just tell the media flat out that they are keeping all information under wraps rather than confusing everyone.
I think they must have otherwise why would they be taking (or asking and being refused in some cases) DNA from suspects? JMO.

Another thought. If this Perp traveled in to town from an hour or so away, would he have driven straight back or would he have stayed somewhere overnight or for a few days to observe all the aftermath of the incident?

We know that these fiends will often mingle in a crowd of observers, attend vigils, funerals, etc. I certainly hope LE checked the logs of motels/hotels within the vicinity and showed that sketch. I imagine he would pick a hotel right off the freeway where people come and go frequently, maybe even a truck stop. I don't think we've talked about this hotel angle yet, but I think it should be considered.

I can just imagine him observing the aftermath and it nourishing his memory of the event.

I agree. 1 lunatic. They don't usually work in groups. They want it all to themselves.

Since we are talking about epiphanies. .. in the beginning I had 2 dreams. 1 said the word adrenaline. This dude is an adrenaline seeker. He walked that bridge that our members woukdnt barely stand on with hands in his pockets on a mission to kill. This guy loves adrenaline. He's not scared of heights and probably likes scary movies. That to me is actually a pretty big clue.

The next dream said he was a Marine. I love Marines, so I hope not. But this dude chose a spot to lead them to that was very tactical in nature. He led them down into a trap. All sides are hills except the one side that is river..... no one was getting away easily.

He's real scary bad news. This guy needs to be caught. To be able to capture and kill 2 children while others are walking trails is a type of bold we rarely see. Honestly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That sounds right to me now that you mention it.
How else would he know how to do the crimes out in the open with people that were not all that far away. And at the same time picking a secluded spot with difficult terrain in kind of penning them in. And, the further boldness of attacking two girls ...not one. It does sound as if he MIGHT have had combat skill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But what about him matches? Height? Weight? Hair? What color are his eyes? Does he live/work near the bridge? Just wondering. A man who will kill his uncle in cold blood for money will do a lot of awful things.
Height-5'10"
Weight-220
Hair color-Reddish/Brown
Location-30 miles from from Delphi
Had access to children at work
Has same body build IMO as BG
Doesn't look like sketch IMO

Height-5'10"
Weight-220
Hair color-Reddish/Brown
Location-30 miles from from Delphi
Had access to children at work
Has same body build IMO as BG
Doesn't look like sketch IMO

That is enough to peak my interests. How does he have access to kids at work? What is Peak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932