IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facial recognition can be used, even if face covered: beard, stocking etc

Admittedly, the counselling I had did help, in that it put the whole incident into perspective. That is, I know it was not my fault that caused that man to attack me, and I did nothing to attract his attention. He just saw me, realised he would be able to take advantage of my naive worldly innocence by luring me into a secluded place.

http://www.nationnews.com/nationnews/news/90743/confess-advantage-innocence

I searched for "take advantage of innocence" and found the above ^^^. Having a certain reason to ask for this: Did BG sit on something (bench, open van) where the girls got dropped off, was waiting for the girls and played with his laptop on his knees when Abby/Libby saw him? It would have been a surprising scene for the girls to see an unknown man sitting in a park/forest/trail area, handling a laptop. Did the girls understand at the middle of bridge when the "laptop-man" followed them, it had been him perhaps who had lured them to the area although they didn't know him? Did the girls possibly speak about him and his laptop when they already had become scared of him?

That's an interesting speculation, and one that crossed my mind fleetingly. Perhaps originally they thought they were being caught for walking on a dangerous bridge and were going to be reprimanded. Perhaps they thought this guy was some bridge or park authority. Kids, especially girls, are so compliant to authority.
This speculation aside, they were more likely compliant because they had a gun pointed at them.
Regardless, the outcome was the same.

If he took advantage of their innocence by luring them by deception, then it could still be a totally random encounter. You can trust people you don't know - trust their authority to make you comply - and yet never know their name.
The police said of his photo, after they began referring to it as the suspect, that it was taken just prior to the commission of a crime. I thought the crime was kidnapping or kidnapping/aggravated kidnapping; but maybe the crime that was about to be committed is impersonation of a police officer. I could see LE holding this detail back. It fits with taking advantage of their innocence because I doubt 13 or 14 year old girls would even have the idea to question the authority of a supposed police officer, especially if it was one who also pulled a gun on them.

Admittedly, the counselling I had did help, in that it put the whole incident into perspective. That is, I know it was not my fault that caused that man to attack me, and I did nothing to attract his attention. He just saw me, realised he would be able to take advantage of my naive worldly innocence by luring me into a secluded place.

http://www.nationnews.com/nationnews/news/90743/confess-advantage-innocence

I searched for "take advantage of innocence" and found the above ^^^. Having a certain reason to ask for this: Did BG sit on something (bench, open van) where the girls got dropped off, was waiting for the girls and played with his laptop on his knees when Abby/Libby saw him? It would have been a surprising scene for the girls to see an unknown man sitting in a park/forest/trail area, handling a laptop. Did the girls understand at the middle of bridge when the "laptop-man" followed them, it had been him perhaps who had lured them to the area although they didn't know him? Did the girls possibly speak about him and his laptop when they already had become scared of him?

Laptop? I'm confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning WS! I had to take a big step back from this case as it didn't just get into my head, it got into my heart. It makes no sense to me how a middle aged man could commit this crime, walk away from it, and then go back to business as usual. It takes a special kind of sick person to go back to their lives as if nothing has happened, functioning in society. Libby and Abigal were beautiful young women growing up in what should have been a safe place. It tells me that if these innocent girls could be murdered in a safe place, it could happen to any of us or our family members.

I recently took a road trip and as I promised I put up the LE released poster whenever I needed to make a stop. I drove through NJ-PA-WV-OH-IN-IL-MO-TN-KY. I added hours to my trip purposely in order to add poster's to my stops, to sit and watch at these stops who was coming and going. Looking at all the men who crossed my path, really paying attention in the hopes of seeing BG.

I did my part and I'm glad that I did it but there was a huge downside to what I saw. I can't remember which thread's were indicating that thousands of billboards were up for all to see. I was in the very States that not only surround Indiana, but I was in Indiana and I did not see one billboard, not one poster put up about this case. How is this possible? I wish I could remember who posted on the threads here telling us about these billboards to find out where the billboards were because I double backed on certain roads, took different highways, tracked going and coming back so that I wouldn't stop in the same place twice so I could leave a poster in a new location.

Upon my return home I sat down and thought about all that I did and all that I saw and felt saddness. If I know about this crime when I live 1,000 miles away how is it even possible that the very place where this crime happened and it's surrounding area's aren't doing everything in their power to put the word out, to have posters plastered on every window, every wall, by this time, 6 months in??

As I look back now and as I told someone else here I felt like a grain of sand on the beach putting up my posters. There is a real need, a real time need to push to get more people involved in getting the word out on these crimes. More boots on the ground to really spread out to get the word out and I realized I couldn't do it alone.

Last night I clicked on a link provided on this thread about this case. I read the article and decided to scroll down and read other articles. The article was dated 9/8/17 so it was a new article. It was about the family going on Dr. Oz sometime next week. Personally I think it's wonderful of them to be doing this even as painful as it might be to discuss. I'm discouraged though that it's Dr. Oz. I don't watch his show but that doesn't mean other's don't but I'm concerned about the time slot of his show (which I don't know) isn't going to reach the kind of audience when more are watching it. I hope it helps put the focus back on Justice for the girls and the families.....

If he took advantage of their innocence by luring them by deception, then it could still be a totally random encounter. You can trust people you don't know - trust their authority to make you comply - and yet never know their name.
The police said of his photo, after they began referring to it as the suspect, that it was taken just prior to the commission of a crime. I thought the crime was kidnapping or kidnapping/aggravated kidnapping; but maybe the crime that was about to be committed is impersonation of a police officer. I could see LE holding this detail back. It fits with taking advantage of their innocence because I doubt 13 or 14 year old girls would even have the idea to question the authority of a supposed police officer, especially if it was one who also pulled a gun on them.
I believe the crime that is said to have occurred IMMEDIATELY after the image was taken was BG brandishing his weapon (which appears to me to be a gun visibly outlined in his Right pocket) and followed by the crime of kidnapping as he forced them at gunpoint to go DOWN THE HILL, perhaps intending to assault them beneath the bridge, but they took off and crossed the creek, hoping to lose him, which heightened his rage!

Maybe the Dr Oz gig will afterward get picked up as Click Bait and find its way around the internet some more as a short story with BG's image attached. Images should be front & center!

Good morning WS! I had to take a big step back from this case as it didn't just get into my head, it got into my heart. It makes no sense to me how a middle aged man could commit this crime, walk away from it, and then go back to business as usual. It takes a special kind of sick person to go back to their lives as if nothing has happened, functioning in society. Libby and Abigal were beautiful young women growing up in what should have been a safe place. It tells me that if these innocent girls could be murdered in a safe place, it could happen to any of us or our family members.

I recently took a road trip and as I promised I put up the LE released poster whenever I needed to make a stop. I drove through NJ-PA-WV-OH-IN-IL-MO-TN-KY. I added hours to my trip purposely in order to add poster's to my stops, to sit and watch at these stops who was coming and going. Looking at all the men who crossed my path, really paying attention in the hopes of seeing BG.

I did my part and I'm glad that I did it but there was a huge downside to what I saw. I can't remember which thread's were indicating that thousands of billboards were up for all to see. I was in the very States that not only surround Indiana, but I was in Indiana and I did not see one billboard, not one poster put up about this case. How is this possible? I wish I could remember who posted on the threads here telling us about these billboards to find out where the billboards were because I double backed on certain roads, took different highways, tracked going and coming back so that I wouldn't stop in the same place twice so I could leave a poster in a new location.

Upon my return home I sat down and thought about all that I did and all that I saw and felt saddness. If I know about this crime when I live 1,000 miles away how is it even possible that the very place where this crime happened and it's surrounding area's aren't doing everything in their power to put the word out, to have posters plastered on every window, every wall, by this time, 6 months in??

As I look back now and as I told someone else here I felt like a grain of sand on the beach putting up my posters. There is a real need, a real time need to push to get more people involved in getting the word out on these crimes. More boots on the ground to really spread out to get the word out and I realized I couldn't do it alone.

Last night I clicked on a link provided on this thread about this case. I read the article and decided to scroll down and read other articles. The article was dated 9/8/17 so it was a new article. It was about the family going on Dr. Oz sometime next week. Personally I think it's wonderful of them to be doing this even as painful as it might be to discuss. I'm discouraged though that it's Dr. Oz. I don't watch his show but that doesn't mean other's don't but I'm concerned about the time slot of his show (which I don't know) isn't going to reach the kind of audience when more are watching it. I hope it helps put the focus back on Justice for the girls and the families.....

yes, I'm in calif and no one I know has heard of this case. He has to be a psychopath, I've read they put on a persona for friends, neighbors and family when actually they are devious and have no conscience. The BTK killer comes to mind, regular job, house, family.. and when he was caught just confessed like it was nothing. I wish I could add a million dollars to the reward.

Good Morning all!!

There has been some talk that some WS'ers believe this perp could be a serial killer. So, I decided to check out the Murder Accountability Project in the hopes of finding something of value.

http://www.murderdata.org/p/clusters-by-msa.html

Here is what I did find. Adding in Delphi to the map, there appears to be an almost perfect cross from Indianapolis with the exception of the murders in Kokomo.

It was certainly an interesting find, although I don't know how much value it adds here.
attachment.php

Indianapolis to Delphi approximately 70 miles.
Indianapolis to Muncie approximately 60 miles
Indianapolis to Terre Haute approximately 80 miles.
Indianapolis to Columbus approximately 50 miles.

My prayer for today~~God please lead LE to this perp and bring him to justice.

Attachments

• Capture-MAP.jpg
    Capture-MAP.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 365
Maybe the Dr Oz gig will afterward get picked up as Click Bait and find its way around the internet some more as a short story with BG's image attached. Images should be front & center!

I hope it leads to further publicity. I know it's a good thing that the family will be on Dr. Oz but it needs to gain more traction... I know NG would have been on top of this story if she still had a show.... She was/is a pitbull for seeking justice for crimes against children....

yes, I'm in calif and no one I know has heard of this case. He has to be a psychopath, I've read they put on a persona for friends, neighbors and family when actually they are devious and have no conscience. The BTK killer comes to mind, regular job, house, family.. and when he was caught just confessed like it was nothing. I wish I could add a million dollars to the reward.

Yes, killer's like BG have to be psychopaths because a normal person wouldn't commit such a crime nor would a normal person be able to carry on their life without guilt. Dennis Radar is a perfect example, him and Gary Ridgeway. Both men describing what they did and why as if they were discussing what they had for dinner.

Not that any crime should be forgotten but this could go cold soon and he will be free to continue down this horrible road and not look back. When I was putting up my posters I felt so small in comparison to the vast area's around me. It struck me the most in Indiana and Illinois that I did not see on single indication that two young girls had been murdered in their community and not one billboard or poster with this new sketch to be seen. That was discouraging for me on a personal level.

Good Morning all!!

There has been some talk that some WS'ers believe this perp could be a serial killer. So, I decided to check out the Murder Accountability Project in the hopes of finding something of value.

http://www.murderdata.org/p/clusters-by-msa.html

Here is what I did find. Adding in Delphi to the map, there appears to be an almost perfect cross from Indianapolis with the exception of the murders in Kokomo.

It was certainly an interesting find, although I don't know how much value it adds here.
attachment.php

Indianapolis to Delphi approximately 70 miles.
Indianapolis to Muncie approximately 60 miles
Indianapolis to Terre Haute approximately 80 miles.
Indianapolis to Columbus approximately 50 miles.

My prayer for today~~God please lead LE to this perp and bring him to justice.

Many thanks for posting I spent some time with this site the other day and decided to down load the data and the info. The downloaded data shows method and weapons age .What depressing reading and OMG so many unsolved Homicides:mad::mad::mad:

I believe the crime that is said to have occurred IMMEDIATELY after the image was taken was BG brandishing his weapon (which appears to me to be a gun visibly outlined in his Right pocket) and followed by the crime of kidnapping as he forced them at gunpoint to go DOWN THE HILL, perhaps intending to assault them beneath the bridge, but they took off and crossed the creek, hoping to lose him, which heightened his rage!

TBH This sounds about right to me with the info we have and I tend to agree with your thoughts on this. But I still struggle with why! Thanks for posting.

KR
Reacher

TBH This sounds about right to me with the info we have and I tend to agree with your thoughts on this. But I still struggle with why! Thanks for posting.

KR
Reacher
Hi Reacher- You ask Why? I believe BG was already aroused or became so seeing the girls, intended SA beneath bridge. Could still perform after icy creek??? (What say you all???) If not, frustration then lead to murderous rage? IDK. PS- Reacher, glad u r still here. I know you have expressed frustration at times. Understandable! PPS I DON'T think Stele (of the Orange porch light!) directed comments at you yesterday; Myself and a few others first thought MP's "simply" meant more than it likely did in our quiet desperation. PPPS I hate to admit this but going to OZ makes me think LE not close : / unless show will be used as a tool in some cryptic way. Such as airing it in a certain place to a certain audience? IDK! Thoughts about icy waters or OZ behind scenes intent?

Hi Reacher- You ask Why? I believe BG was already aroused or became so seeing the girls, intended SA beneath bridge. Could still perform after icy creek??? (What say you all???) If not, frustration then lead to murderous rage? IDK. PS- Reacher, glad u r still here. I know you have expressed frustration at times. Understandable! PPS I DON'T think Stele (of the Orange porch light!) directed comments at you yesterday; Myself and a few others first thought MP's "simply" meant more than it likely did in our quiet desperation. PPPS I hate to admit this but going to OZ makes me think LE not close : / unless show will be used as a tool in some cryptic way. Such as airing it in a certain place to a certain audience? IDK! Thoughts about icy waters or OZ behind scenes intent?

No I did not direct my comment @ Reacher or anyone - just jumped off the post. :wave:
So I was only expounding on MPs words with my interpretation. Looking back it seems snarky. Apologies to all.:shame:

Yes frustration runs amok at times after 67 threads and no one should feel bad by taking a break away.

No I did not direct my comment @ Reacher or anyone - just jumped off the post. :wave:
So I was only expounding on MPs words with my interpretation. Looking back it seems snarky. Apologies to all.:shame:

Yes frustration runs amok at times after 67 threads and no one should feel bad by taking a break away.

:pillowfight::peace: and I was super sensitive and took it the wrong way. Onwards and upwards :)

KR
Reacher

Has anyone done any research looking for double murders of young girls. Perhaps even single girls since that scenario is the more likely scenario. Maybe look for murders that took place on greenways or nature trails. Even missing persons cases of young pairs of girls would be relevant since those would likely be murdered but undiscovered. Another shared feature might be bridges. Elizabeth and Lyric's case happened in Seven Bridges and Abby and Libby's were of course at Monon High Bridge. If there are such cases I imagine they might date back to the 1990s. Just wondering if anyone had any research on this

Has anyone done any research looking for double murders of young girls. Perhaps even single girls since that scenario is the more likely scenario. Maybe look for murders that took place on greenways or nature trails. Even missing persons cases of young pairs of girls would be relevant since those would likely be murdered but undiscovered. Another shared feature might be bridges. Elizabeth and Lyric's case happened in Seven Bridges and Abby and Libby's were of course at Monon High Bridge. If there are such cases I imagine they might date back to the 1990s. Just wondering if anyone had any research on this

I did a bit of research on that topic a couple of months ago and only Elizabeth & Lyric's case came up as a comparison. I think if you go back a few pages on this thread you might find more information on the topic of children/singular....

A couple of months ago I looked at wiki and there was some interesting facts about double child homicides. From memory there were about 40. So I would suggest starting there. It had them listed by decade IIRC. It was shortly before the thread closure.
Ps. That was how I came across the Sklya Whitaker/Taylor Placker case which has similarities imo.
Pps. Just google wiki child homicides usa and the list is available in the results.

Laptop? I'm confused

I will be more than confused (out of control?!) if there isn't a d-e-v-e-l-o-p-m-e-n-t soon. I would like to SHOUT it to you on WS what I'm thinking and gladly I would show you comparing pics re what I'm assuming. Unfortunately I'm not allowed - that makes me sick! Now I'm hoping the right people are reading here sporadically and will combine things (like "a laptop") with 2 emails I have sent already. Right people maybe police authorities or someone like that. ;) :tantrum:

Well, I know of abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com .....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilasha34