IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given his living circumstances,I don't find it to be telling at all.It's possible,that while living under a bridge,he didn't invite to many friends or relatives over for dinner that day.Them not being able to exclude him may just be something as simple as he had no one to back up his story that he was under a bridge in a different town.But just because he had no one to verfy his story,doesn't mean it didn't happen just as he said.

I agree with you. I frankly don't think LE believes DN to be BG. What I don't understand is why they just won't come out and clear him... they don't need him to have an alibi, they just need to check his DNA against DNA they have from the crime scene.

I think LE stating that they can't exclude him is very telling, along with what does seem to fit. Now to get the proof that includes him! I believe this is what they are working on. I also believe they are confident he is BG and are putting the proof together.
Theres more going on than we know about. It would be great if LE can find the clothes he wore on 2/13. Find out what car he drove that day. LE would definitely be looking for transfer DNA.

he's being coy
he's not talking

it won't do him any good, he probably knows this , but will do nothing to help them. When he knows what he is facing he may try to mitigate the sentence by confessing to other crimes or murders..ala Gary Ridgeway.

no, he's not going to talk, that's my take..this case will have to be built step by step . no confession is going to happen now.

MOO
His Colorado attorney must of told him to lawyer up before LE from Indiana arrived. Hes not going to make it easy.

Theres more going on than we know about. It would be great if LE can find the clothes he wore on 2/13. Find out what car he drove that day. LE would definitely be looking for transfer DNA.

Hmmmm... I highly doubt that if DN is BG he kept the clothes around if they had DNA on them, and we don't even know if DN was in Delphi on 2/13, they would need proof of that first. Even if he was, he may not have driven a car at all. MOO, sorry to be a Debbie Downer.

Hmmmm... I highly doubt that if DN is BG he kept the clothes around if they had DNA on them, and we don't even know if DN was in Delphi on 2/13, they would need proof of that first. Even if he was, he may not have driven a car at all. MOO, sorry to be a Debbie Downer.
Maybe he was driving that beatup old car. I wonder when he came into possesion of it?
The plates were expired. Was the car in his name?
Didnt he tell probation he lived under a bridge? Did he live in a car under a bridge? I think theres a back story to the car he was found in.

This^^^^.

Given his living circumstances,I don't find it to be telling at all.It's possible,that while living under a bridge,he didn't invite to many friends or relatives over for dinner that day.Them not being able to exclude him may just be something as simple as he had no one to back up his story that he was under a bridge in a different town.But just because he had no one to verfy his story,doesn't mean it didn't happen just as he said.

Just because he said he was living under a bridge doesn't prove to me he was living under a bridge. He might have been, but he certainly wanted and wants others to think so. I have a sneaky suspicion this guy is crazy like a fox.

If he was homeless, it may be the only clothes he had. He could have ditched some but kept others. Like tossing bloody jeans but keeping the only boots you have. Etc. imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the girls were attacked with a hatchet (so sorry to say that) then LE is confident they have their guy. However, they would need more evidence that it was his hatchet and that he was the one with it. Do you think that shovel looking thing on the leg of his pants on the bridge pic could be a hatchet down his pants leg?

Just because he said he was living under a bridge doesn't prove to me he was living under a bridge. He might have been, but he certainly wanted and wants others to think so. I have a sneaky suspicion this guy is crazy like a fox.
Exactly my point.

DN told probation he slept under a bridge the night before. He said that on 2/14. His words place him in Indiana.

I am having trouble following your logic. Abby and Libby were killed next to a bridge. If I was BG, I certainly wouldn't want LE or anyone else to think I was sleeping under bridges. I would want them to think I was staying far away from Delphi on a friend's sofa ( a friend who would cooberate my story. I think DN was actually living under a bridge.

I would compare what it looks like in the photos again to how military preparedness could explain some of the oddities in the appearance of his clothes, the bulkiness of his coat etc. like where would you carry and axe or a hatchet, where would you keep restraints and other items you may need for the operation.

if we could make some connection and I believe that one of our great posters here thinks he was wearing maybe a flak vest under the coat. something with weapons..

if we could make that , or the police have made that..determination then we can also look for someone with a military background.

the evidence they have, paints a picture.

could the axe be on his leg. yes. is that where they keep it in the military? maybe it's on his back? at least one hatchet looks like it's in BG's hand.

wonder if they find out about more guns.

hope it happens soon. MOO

If he was homeless, it may be the only clothes he had. He could have ditched some but kept others. Like tossing bloody jeans but keeping the only boots you have. Etc. imo

If I was homeless and had killed 2 girls, I would get rid of the shoes and dumpster dive until I found a new pair... he's had seven months to do so.

DN told probation he slept under a bridge the night before. He said that on 2/14. His words place him in Indiana.

He said that he slept under a bridge the night the girls died? :waiting:

He said that he slept under a bridge the night the girls died? :waiting:

Yes, but before you get too excited about that, I would suggest a google search and take a look at how many bridges there are in Indiana... there are a ton!

If I was homeless and had killed 2 girls, I would get rid of the shoes and dumpster dive until I found a new pair... he's had seven months to do so.

You would. We don't know that he would or did. Just playing devils advocate. He clearly isn't thinking straight or he wouldn't have been waving a hatchet at people. And I definitely wouldn't do that if I was BG. I still think he's BG and he's not the sharpest tool in the box. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member