IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the trip to northern Indiana today. Just after the Delphi exit on 65, I snapped a picture of an abandoned hotel. I thought it had been torn down but it still stands. Also at this exit (State Road 43 and 65), there is Prophetstown State Park. Just in case the BG is hanging out in parks.
I will share the abandoned hotel photo, if it is allowed (and someone can explain how).
Twas a beautiful trip up to see my grandsons.
If it's the same one, I was asking about this some pages back as a possibility for a homeless crash pad. I'll try and find the posts where it was already posted with pics to see if it is the same.
Eta . Take a look at post 671 by kizzykat in the last thread. I think it is the same one she posted pics of already so your pics would be ok too IMO as they weren't deleted.

Did you go to the bottom of the article and click on the other link? There is a small video clip of Sgt Holeman talking too. The article begins "The lead investigator says they have more audio of the killers voice" then goes on to quote the investigator. That's pretty clear to me. It also makes sense the killer said more and they have it on tape but it would be too chilling to release for obvious reasons. He says they are keeping it back for the integrity of the investigation. (They are keeping that up their sleeve until an arrest is made.)

Yes, but the statement by the writer of the article is hearsay. What the lead investigator actually said is what I quoted. I believe Sgt Holeman's words, not what someone else has said he said. I provided a direct quote from Holeman saying the additional audio is just the girls talking. Where in the Holeman interview does he say they have additional audio of the killer beyond "down the hill"?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, but the statement by the writer of the article is hearsay. What the lead investigator actually said is what I quoted. I believe Sgt Holeman's words, not what someone else has said he said. I provided a direct quote from Holeman saying the additional audio is just the girls talking. Where in the Holeman interview does he say they have additional audio of the killer beyond "down the hill"?

I've just posted the actual link upthread to make sure we are talking about the same interview . All MSM is hearsay or opinion but we can give it the appropriate weight and discuss it as fact on here. I believe they have more audio of the killer's voice. You don't obviously. The link is above for posters to look at and opine.

I have now edited it and added the full transcript of exactly what he said and bumped it below.

I have a question maybe someone can answer. I saw a YouTube video of a guy that checked out some entry points to the trail by motorcycle.(Interesting to see the alternate ways to drive and park near it) ...And I heard many times about the private drive that appeared to run by the bridge that the girls had to cross to get to the creek I believe. My question is...was there a locked gate on that private drive entrance on Feb, 13th? Or could anyone drive and park in there? I have never heard anyone clarify that. ...One other thing I saw in a video that was interesting was that if someone parked at the cemetery, the way the hill is sloped makes the place where the girls were found completely hidden from any view from the road by the cemetery and the nearby homes.

This:
"There are some others we think could help us, but again, protecting the integrity of the investigation is key.”

That leads me to believe there are more parts to the audio of a voice(s) other than the girls, or other sounds... I don’t believe LE is going to specifically state who or what is speaking/making noise outside of what they have already stated.
I understand LE is playing this close to the vest & I feel as if whatever else is heard, it’s more than likely too graphic to release, sadly
Thank you for the link MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This:
"There are some others we think could help us, but again, protecting the integrity of the investigation is key.”

That leads me to believe there are more parts to the audio of a voice(s) other than the girls, or other sounds... I don’t believe LE is going to specifically state who or what is speaking/making noise outside of what they have already stated.
I understand LE is playing this close to the vest & I feel as if whatever else is heard, it’s more than likely too graphic to release, sadly
Thank you for the link MOO

I agree with you, Sleuther0192837465. I recall very early in a press conference, someone from LE stating that they DID have more audio, but HOPED that they would not have to release it. At the time, I remember thinking it must be awful. mOO

I've just posted the actual link upthread to make sure we are talking about the same interview . All MSM is hearsay or opinion but we can give it the appropriate weight and discuss it as fact on here. I believe they have more audio of the killer's voice. You don't obviously. The link is above for posters to look at and opine.

I have now edited it and added the full transcript of exactly what he said and bumped it below.

Oh, I am almost positive they DO have more audio of the killer. Quite possibly audio of the actual killings, as they occurred. I just have not seen that confirmed by LE, so I don't believe we have that information as fact, simply opinion. No more no less. Thanks for the healthy debate, though

I agree with you, Sleuther0192837465. I recall very early in a press conference, someone from LE stating that they DID have more audio, but HOPED that they would not have to release it. At the time, I remember thinking it must be awful. mOO

It’s the only thing that makes sense ☹️ MOO

Fwiw, there is a dedicated "Image" thread for those wishing to discuss what they see in the images. Im not trying to tell anyone not to discuss it here but it would seem better suited for that particular thread. Jmo

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ETA: Well, nvm. Seems the tread is closed. Admins might consider reopening since the Dr. Oz show has once again brought it once again?

Morning all!

FWIW~~the image thread is closed to posting. I wonder if the mods might reopen it?

attachment.php
hey cld this "real tree" logo seen on DN's hat also be on his shirt (scrunched up a bit) in libby's pic???

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 476
Oh, I am almost positive they DO have more audio of the killer. Quite possibly audio of the actual killings, as they occurred. I just have not seen that confirmed by LE, so I don't believe we have that information as fact, simply opinion. No more no less. Thanks for the healthy debate, though

So when Sgt Holeman says in the link and the transcript I posted " we've only released a portion of it". What do you think that means?

WHILE seeking new info bout D.N. online I came across interesting comparison of BG's hat and DN's hat ... Google "DN and BG hat comparison" or try https://imgur.com/96NHVPE
I've been looking at leather axe and hatchet covers and they look remarkably similar to BG's fanny pack/shirt tail. Could that be what it is? I know a tool belt was suggested in the past.

At this point, I am still thinking BG was alone. LE may be referring to people who know him, family members, etc as far as who else might be able to help.

So when Sgt Holeman says in the link and the transcript I posted " we've only released a portion of it". What do you think that means?

That means there's more audio footage but they didn't release it all. To say that there's extra audio is simply an opinion, at this stage of the investigation, with everything we've been told is ridiculous.

Yes, Shire, that is the same motel I had posted about earlier w/map to Delphi via road & RR tracks. After I saw Rossymom's post I started thinking about that motel again. The article in my prior post only showed the first floor with ceilings caving in, hard to envision staying there. But this morning I found some interior footage by explorers showing the upper floor rooms vandalized but still fully furnished. (It would've been like that in Feb because it wasn't until Spring this year an investment group bought it for tear down: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...s-plans-for-i-65-eyesore-hotel-near-lafayette

Seeing the interior, this motel could've been a home base for BG. If it were, it's a much smaller area he was moving around in. From that point of origin it's an easy walk (under 2 miles) to Prophetstown State Park. It's about 23 minutes by car to Delphi. Minimum 4 hour walk to Delphi using shortest route on back roads. Much longer walk using the RR tracks that run along Rt 25 into Delphi. It's right off the ramp at Rt 43 and I-65, easy location to get on the interstate and/or get picked up by a ride. IF he needed to be in Morgan County, it's less than 2 hours by car.

This one is from a few years ago, but it shows the upper floor with furnishings and beds that still have pillows and bedspreads. [video=youtube;nGyeOGlXMig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGyeOGlXMig[/video]

This video is from a year ago, captions explains some of the history and it's abandonment. Main floor only: [video=youtube;UEuT0iDr2qM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEuT0iDr2qM[/video]

State Park was open/active last Feb (screenshot). I searched 2/11 -2/14/17 and a workshop was scheduled on 2/11/2017. I'm pointing this out because it indicates someone being in that park in mid Feb would not seem unusual. I searched via this link: http://www.in.gov/activecalendar_dnr/EventList.aspx?fromdate=10%2f20%2f2017&todate=10%2f19%2f2018&display=Month&view=DateTime

Prophetstown State Park Map with trails: http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/files/prophetstown_trail.pdf

attachment.php

Map: blue arrows point to motel at Route 43 & I-65, State Park (green area), nearby RR tracks to Delphi, and Delphi.
attachment.php

If it's the same one, I was asking about this some pages back as a possibility for a homeless crash pad. I'll try and find the posts where it was already posted with pics to see if it is the same.
Eta . Take a look at post 671 by kizzykat in the last thread. I think it is the same one she posted pics of already so your pics would be ok too IMO as they weren't deleted.

I made the trip to northern Indiana today. Just after the Delphi exit on 65, I snapped a picture of an abandoned hotel. I thought it had been torn down but it still stands. Also at this exit (State Road 43 and 65), there is Prophetstown State Park. Just in case the BG is hanging out in parks.
I will share the abandoned hotel photo, if it is allowed (and someone can explain how).
Twas a beautiful trip up to see my grandsons.

Yes, Shire, that is the same motel I had posted about earlier w/map to Delphi via road & RR tracks. After I saw Rossymom's post I started thinking about that motel again. The article in my prior post only showed the first floor with ceilings caving in, hard to envision staying there. But this morning I found some interior footage by explorers showing the upper floor rooms vandalized but still fully furnished. (It would've been like that in Feb because it wasn't until Spring this year an investment group bought it for tear down: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...s-plans-for-i-65-eyesore-hotel-near-lafayette

Seeing the interior, this motel could've been a home base for BG. If it were, it's a much smaller area he was moving around in. From that point of origin it's an easy walk (under 2 miles) to Prophetstown State Park. It's about 23 minutes by car to Delphi. Minimum 4 hour walk to Delphi using shortest route on back roads. Much longer walk using the RR tracks that run along Rt 25 into Delphi. It's right off the ramp at Rt 43 and I-65, easy location to get on the interstate and/or get picked up by a ride. IF he needed to be in Morgan County, it's less than 2 hours by car.

This one is from a few years ago, but it shows the upper floor with furnishings and beds that still have pillows and bedspreads. [video=youtube;nGyeOGlXMig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGyeOGlXMig[/video]

This video is from a year ago, captions explains some of the history and it's abandonment. Main floor only: [video=youtube;UEuT0iDr2qM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEuT0iDr2qM[/video]

State Park was open/active last Feb (screenshot). I searched 2/11 -2/14/17 and a workshop was scheduled on 2/11/2017. I'm pointing this out because it indicates someone being in that park in mid Feb would not seem unusual. I searched via this link: http://www.in.gov/activecalendar_dnr/EventList.aspx?fromdate=10%2f20%2f2017&todate=10%2f19%2f2018&display=Month&view=DateTime

Prophetstown State Park Map with trails: http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/files/prophetstown_trail.pdf

attachment.php

Map: blue arrows point to motel at Route 43 & I-65, State Park (green area), nearby RR tracks to Delphi, and Delphi.
attachment.php

What a public hazard that building is. I think Indiana needs to legislate a speedier deadline to tear down public hazards.

I hope there is a flyer in every homeless shelter and at every County Court RSO check in counter asking for any information on suspicious activity they saw that week of Feb 13th: changing clothes, running on tracks, or anywhere, the tossing, burying, burning of anything.
Shaving, haircutting, and any whte male 5'6" to 5'10" with a manic or an elevated demeanor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEYN0W