IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure if you still can do this but not too many years ago you could buy a long rifle 22 with no paperwork at all except a license to prove you were over a certain age.

I've purchased not long ago. Background check required.
In CO the only way to purchase a long gun with an out of state ID is to replace a hunting rifle lost or damaged. Out of state licenses are not accepted. So I hear.

So I checked El Paso Co jail thinking they moved him back there but it says "No results found" when searching his name. I thought maybe he could literally be in transit at the moment and not checked into El Paso Co yet,

He is in the El Paso County jail. I believe they have removed his name from the inmate log as per the judges gag order on the case.

He is in the El Paso County jail. I believe they have removed his name from the inmate log as per the judges gag order on the case.

Interesting, thank you. Do you have any links for info on the gag order? I've wondered (and think we discussed) whether something like that was going on and if they're looking at him for TW and missing ML, the silence is deafening on those two cases as well as the girls.

I've purchased not long ago. Background check required.
In CO the only way to purchase a long gun with an out of state ID is to replace a hunting rifle lost or damaged. Out of state licenses are not accepted. So I hear.

Thanks for confirming on that. Its been awhile since I last purchased a long gun. Its good news to hear they run checks on those too.

There are some things I check daily or nearly daily.
Last night I checked Teller Co jail and DN was still shown there with his charges listed.
Just now I checked and a pop-up says "Inmate is released".
http://www.co.teller.co.us/ArchonixXJailSites/ArchonixXJailPublic/Default.aspx

So I checked El Paso Co jail thinking they moved him back there but it says "No results found" when searching his name. I thought maybe he could literally be in transit at the moment and not checked into El Paso Co yet, but he doesn't have a hearing till 11/29 in El Paso Co so it wouldn't make sense to transport him there now would it?
https://www.epcsheriffsoffice.com/inmate-search#!/search

Wonder if someone bailed him out?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results

omigod...freak out.

As well we all should be.
The Indiana FTA warrants are non-extraditable. If he get's out in Colorado then he's free to flee.

Ive always wondered if DN went there just for revenge. It made no sense to me that they were just going there to help find out more about his death or whatever the story was.

I think he went there on a mission and maybe thought he was out on bail or maybe had some other plan to get access to him.

As far as the rifle purchased I think the reason they had gotten a long gun is those are not nearly as restricted as handgun purchases are. You can usually buy long guns without much paperwork if any.

Im not sure if you still can do this but not too many years ago you could buy a long rifle 22 with no paperwork at all except a license to prove you were over a certain age.

My dad sells rifles and handguns at flea markets and festivals. You don't need paperwork at all for them, just cash. He highly reccomends that people register them. This is frequently done in our area. There are always at least a dozen other vendors set up, doing the same.

2010 - 2-4 weeks.
https://www.cga.ct.gov/2010/rpt/2010-R-0086.htm

8/1/2017
"Melanie Wagner, a forensic DNA analyst with the state, told 13 Investigates the lab works to turn around DNA samples collected from crime scenes within 90 days. "
https://www.wthr.com/article/dna-an...omparisons-early-opportunity-missed-in-messel

The test itself only takes a couple of hours to run. But if you only have one working machine and it's broken or if you do not have the trained staff to run the test then samples are stuck in a long backlog.

It's not a claim but a postulation. "probably/or" . I'm basing that on who he was living with, how/where they are living and local knowledge of homeless camps in my neighborhood. This is one of the better descriptions. http://gazette.com/colorado-springs...omeless-camp/article/1611188?custom_click=rss

It get's cold at night here. Shelters are available for homeless. If homeless do not go to those shelters it's a good assumption that it's because they are fugitives or have drug problems.

Obviously I do not live in Indiana.

Thanks. That is the same study I posted (2010) - I stated it was 2007 incorrectly.

For Indiana, it states identification for firearm and toolmark purposes both take 7 weeks on average -so that would be about now based on when DN was arrested (7 weeks from 26th September) so details should be in by the time of the next court appearance on 11/29 hopefully.

In the report, again for Indiana, I think DNA was 4 weeks rush, 8 weeks no rush, so that is similar to the 90 days you quoted, so it may be back too by the court date as well, by the looks of it. Here's hoping.

Eta. There are no statistics in the report at all for Colorado, so perhaps they use Labs in another state.

Just my .02 but I think DN went to Colorado primarily to "get out of Dodge" due to all the trouble here in Indiana. Also, WEED. People here frequently talk about moving to Colorado for that reason alone. They are ridiculously strict here about it and DN seemed to be fairly unlucky at not getting caught with it. JMO

With the theory that DN went to Colorado Springs with revenge on his mind I find it interesting that his relative was murdered in what they called 4300 block of Northpark location. That is more closer to the city but very near I25.

http://www.krdo.com/news/colorado-s...omicide-of-2017-sentenced-to-16-yrs/620935134

If DN had gone there first then maybe he ran into someone that told him about other areas where homeless people would stay and maybe that is how he ended up north of there near Mt Herman Road area. Mt Herman Road is a ways up north of there but not too awful far away. Its north of there and slightly West of I25.

If he got there with revenge on his mind it could be why he was out threatening people with hatchets. Maybe in his sick mind everyone he ran into was the guy that killed his relative.

Just my .02 but I think DN went to Colorado primarily to "get out of Dodge" due to all the trouble here in Indiana. Also, WEED. People here frequently talk about moving to Colorado for that reason alone. They are ridiculously strict here about it and DN seemed to be fairly unlucky at not getting caught with it. JMO

Thats a good theory too. That may have been one of their main motivations too in getting up there.

My dad sells rifles and handguns at flea markets and festivals. You don't need paperwork at all for them, just cash. He highly reccomends that people register them. This is frequently done in our area. There are always at least a dozen other vendors set up, doing the same.

That's concerning . If they don't register them, then they're untraceable, presumably.

With the theory that DN went to Colorado Springs with revenge on his mind I find it interesting that his relative was murdered in what they called 4300 block of Northpark location. That is more closer to the city but very near I25.

http://www.krdo.com/news/colorado-s...omicide-of-2017-sentenced-to-16-yrs/620935134

If DN had gone there first then maybe he ran into someone that told him about other areas where homeless people would stay and maybe that is how he ended up north of there near Mt Herman Road area. Mt Herman Road is a ways up north of there but not too awful far away. Its north of there and slightly West of I25.

If he got there with revenge on his mind it could be why he was out threatening people with hatchets. Maybe in his sick mind everyone he ran into was the guy that killed his relative.
That’s a lot of maybes and ifs. ;) The suspect was already jailed in mid-January. Not sure how DN would figure to exact revenge. kc1023’s comment is probably closer to the truth.

Didn’t people say they saw a couple in the area of the bridge that day they went missing? And wasn’t one of those pictures they released of BG suspected by people on here to be altered? I believe people were saying it looked like something long along side his right leg was removed from the picture.

There are some things I check daily or nearly daily.
Last night I checked Teller Co jail and DN was still shown there with his charges listed.
Just now I checked and a pop-up says "Inmate is released".
http://www.co.teller.co.us/ArchonixXJailSites/ArchonixXJailPublic/Default.aspx

So I checked El Paso Co jail thinking they moved him back there but it says "No results found" when searching his name. I thought maybe he could literally be in transit at the moment and not checked into El Paso Co yet, but he doesn't have a hearing till 11/29 in El Paso Co so it wouldn't make sense to transport him there now would it?
https://www.epcsheriffsoffice.com/inmate-search#!/search

Wonder if someone bailed him out?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results

Very interesting! And could be he was bailed out. And with no CT Hearing coming up this week, perhaps he's on his way to Indiana. Now wouldn't that be something!?!

I think he was counting on his brothers killer being released on bail or let go. Not sure he would go to that location other than to look for his brothers common law wife. Local police photo and keep track of homeless.

If DN had gone there first then maybe he ran into someone that told him about other areas where homeless people would stay and maybe that is how he ended up north of there near Mt Herman Road area.

Yes this is most likely the case. We have lots of homeless camps in the forest around town. Homeless who have warrants know to camp there so that they are less likely to have their backgrounds checked by City LE. The area where DN was living with his wife is one of those outlaw homeless areas in a national forest with only 2 law enforcement officers to patrol several hundred square miles.

Car camping in city parks is a sure bust. I'm sure word of mouth is how they found out where to car camp without getting arrested.

Or to get thrown in jail himself so he could take revenge while on the inside.

But most likely a combination of weed, revenge, fleeing IN law.

Yikes !! If he's been bailed out, somebody please tell me he left jail with heavy bling on his ankle!!
DN is in El Paso county jail. I just spoke to a deputy at Teller County jail.
I did call El Paso county jail to verify. "Yes....he is here."
As my youngest use to say.....wewax mommy.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member