IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think the general public, like us, could solve the murders. We simply don't have enough information and facts about the crime. It is difficult to put a psychological profile together because we don't know how the bodies were found, what type weapon was used, or even basic things like who found their bodies (other than conjecture and social media rumors). Speculation against DN being BG is based upon information that we don't have. For instance, DN is known for wielding his hatchet-yet we have no idea if a hatchet was involved. DN has a gun-but we have no idea if a gun was involved. DN has a history of sexual offences-but we have no idea if there was a sexual component to this crime.

I don't think LE ever thought that we, as the general public, could help solve this. I don't think they wanted us to try (their talks about not altering the picture, not doing side-by-side comparisons, etc.) I think the only thing they wanted from the public was for someone who had actual personal information about the perp to come forward and share what they know.

While I have participated in many discussions on crimes that I think CAN be solved (or at least assisted) by the general public like us, I don't think this is one of them. I've been following this case on here not because I thought I could help but because of my personal ties to Delphi. I want to keep up with the updates and it's interesting to hear other people's opinions about what's going on.
I believe LE only wanted help identifying BG.

Then why are they taking cheek swabs from everyone they speak to?
Because it would be remiss of them not to? But if they can't commit one way or the other with DNA and a POI (can't include, can't exclude) then it would seem either they don't have enough DNA from the scene or what they do have is compromised somehow, IMO.

BBM - I understand what you're saying. However, at that point in time, wouldn't Indy LE have put DN's swab at the front of the line?
Well they have said he is just one of hundreds of POI's being looked at so no I don't think they would have. We think that because he is the only one named but it is horrendous to think there could be hundreds like DN all still being looked at. :scream: :scared:
:cow:

As posted recently upthread, DN in court TMRO 12/7/17 Teller County Colorado 11am Mountain Time (or did I dream that) ...right?

So Take Heart!

MORE INFO COMING SOON to help give color to some of the many gray areas currently surrounding our yea or nay leanings regarding DN.

Yay unless he waives again. 11am MT
MT = EST + 2 = GMT + 7 ????

DN was released from jail (on probation). He was not taken into custody by anyone else, let alone Carrol County. There you have it folks, might as well scratch DN from your lists. I always said, if he's released and not taken into custody by CC, then we'll know he's not involved.

I don't have a link for this. So, you can take it as my opinion only. I'm not searching for links at the side of the pool in Hawaii. I just thought I'd quickly post since it doesn't appear as though anyone else has.

Cheers.

Opinion poll
Results to date

BG is homeless, not DN 0
BG is homeless, is DN 8
Unsure BG is homeless or DN 15

Not homeless, is DN 1
Not homeless, not DN 7
None of the above 1

If you want to vote for one of the first three, see posts 483, 484, 485.

Eta Colorado time is 7 hours behind GMT , 2 hours behind EST.

(As of 6 Dec '17)

DN was released from jail (on probation). He was not taken into custody by anyone else, let alone Carrol County. There you have it folks, might as well scratch DN from your lists. I always said, if he's released and not taken into custody by CC, then we'll know he's not involved.

I don't have a link for this. So, you can take it as my opinion only. I'm not searching for links at the side of the pool in Hawaii. I just thought I'd quickly post since it doesn't appear as though anyone else has.

Cheers.
If this is true I would not be surprise. I never saw him as BG.

Cheers.
If true it's a travesty. Possibly released to transfer to Teller Co for tomorrow.

FALSE He is still in El Paso county, you can call there to check. He was moved out of 24:7 supervision, most likely to a holding cell, as he will be transferred for court tomorrow. But per their policies, VineLink only alerts people that he's been released or taken out of suicide watch. There will be another text when he has actually left the jail and then another when Teller takes custody.

Cheers.

FALSE He is still in El Paso county, you can call there to check. He was moved out of 24:7 supervision, most likely to a holding cell, as he will be transferred for court tomorrow. But per their policies, VineLink only alerts people that he's been released or taken out of suicide watch. There will be another text when he has actually left the jail and then another when Teller takes custody.
Is he on suicide watch ?
Cannot believe he will be released any time soon with a list of charges as long as his arm. How could probation ever be justified with his record of continuous violations and no shows?

I cannot confirm that. So when I researched the vinelink that went out, I was able to find that it means an offender was moved out of max supervision to another area. Vine link alerts are several hours behind to ensure the safety of the transferring deputies (I.e. If it said the offender is being moved right now, that gives time for accomplices to plan a staged hijacking or other means of freeing the inmate being moved). So the last two times he was moved, this same misinformation was spread that he had been released.

The text came around 12pm MST. Last time, it took another 6-7 hours to get the text saying he was in Teller Co again.

The only thing different is today the text said "COVINE MSG: D.NATIONS is on unsupervised custody and won't be constantly supervised as of 12/06/17. In an emergency call 911. FMI call 719-390-2151"

Which from what I gathered means he is in holding, or was at some point, waiting for the van to take him to Teller Co.

Either way, he is still in EPCC.

Is he on suicide watch ?

I cannot confirm that. So when I researched the vinelink that went out, I was able to find that it means an offender was moved out of max supervision to another area. Vine link alerts are several hours behind the ensure the safety of the transferring deputees. The text came around 12pm MST. Last time, it took another 6-7 hours to get the text saying he was in Teller Co again.
TY - hopefully your explanation is likely otherwise running around with a hatchet is deemed normal behaviour. And I cannot see him getting out on probation without going in front of a judge first anyway.
It's likely he's already at Teller and the paper work is still behind the curve for security purposes. So he is going to appear at court tomorrow by the look of it and not waive this time IMO.

He's still there. How would he even be released on probation? He hasn't been sentenced. Probation is part of sentencing. I don't know where the poster came up with probation.

TY - hopefully your explanation is likely otherwise running around with a hatchet is deemed normal behaviour.

Cheers.

Lucky you! Sitting by the side of a pool in Hawaii!

Since I'm not, I did try to find some information. Granted, I'm not the best one at finding information, but below is a link that if I'm reading it correctly, indicates DN is still incarcerated. Under date released, it is blank.

There are also several 'holds' listed with 'out of county' warrants. So I would assume he's not going anywhere on his own anytime soon.

I could be completely wrong, of course. Figure we'll find out soon enough...

https://www.epcsheriffsoffice.com/inmate-search#!/search/result/1700020123

JMO

If he's released and not taken into custody by CC, that just tells me they don't have evidence against him. That doesn't mean he's 100% clear. Unfortunately some criminals get away with murder.

And no, I'm not deadset he's BG. But I still think he's in the running and I won't exclude him when LE can't even exclude him either.

He's still there. How would he even be released on probation? He hasn't been sentenced. Probation is part of sentencing. I don't know where the poster came up with probation.
Perhaps GMF partook of a cocktail or two by that Hawaiin pool? Cheers .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18