IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Liberty turned on the video portion of her phone? Does that mean maybe perp did.? Jmo

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/22/ptab.01.html

Interesting...

CASAREZ: I understand. Is it -- is it continuous? Is it stop and start? Could you obviously tell there was an issue?

SLOCUM: Well, obviously, there`s the issue if Liberty turned on the video portion of her phone, and we can tell that maybe there was a problem in

that video. But as far as specific and more detail, that`s something we cannot get into at this moment in our investigation.

CASAREZ: Now, I know that you had also gone into today about whether this was someone that they were intending to meet or a stranger crime or someone

that knew the girls. But it appeared as though you were leaning upon a chance encounter was unlikely, but that they knew -- that maybe he knew

that those girls would be there.

SLOCUM: Well, we`re not quite sure if it was a chance encounter or -- evidence indicates at this time that we don`t have any leading us to they

were meeting. We believe it was two teenage girls going out on a nice day and enjoying a beautiful trail.

But we`re still trying to verify all our facts. We`re almost nine days into our investigation, which seems like a very long time, but in the

scheme of things, it`s pretty short, and we`re still trying to analyze the information and determine what actually occurred in their murders.

Regarding the different dates of death; I'm not on Twitter, perhaps someone can tweet a reporter to ask LE at the pressor today? They may or may not answer the question, but it's worth a shot.

Nope. I don't have that.

<modsnip>

Others have said that the alert button does not show on Tapatalk.
If that is the case PM any Mod and express your concerns. You can find a Mod for this forum by clicking on the forum title ( under the main logo) "Missing Persons Discussion".
Scroll down to "Forum Information and Options".
Under that is a list of forum moderators

HTH

Can someone please update me really fast? I haven't followed since the PC yesterday and I tried going back a few pages and am lost. I know all about everything in the PC. Whats up with a voice tip turned in? also logo on a shirt?
thanks.

This is my question then, no snark. Why attempt to rape or abduct Abby then? Two victims is a HUGE risk-not saying it never happens, but it's a huge risk. The other two girls vanished without a trace, right? So if this is the same perp, why would he try to nab Abby then and there, instead of stalking/planning like he might have with the others? If he couldn't wait, why not kill Libby immediately, or almost immediately? If he did, then Abby wouldn't have been found in the same location, right? I'm not saying it's not a failed abduction, it just doesn't make sense to me yet.

I think they both were his targets. Two not one he could prey upon until he decided to murder them. Abductors, rapists, and murderers are some of the highest risk takers anyway. I think the high risk is part of their sick thrill. That is why some have done this right in broad daylight on a busy street and no one then saw or heard a thing. This one had the wooded areas to protect him. Fiends like this seem to know if there is more than one female they will be more compliant thinking they can save the other one if they do as the POSs demands.

The reason I put it on this thread is I know many posters, like me, who have stayed on the girls threads for days on end and may not know about the PC. I just didnt want anyone to miss it in case there is a break in her case since its been a big case discussion on WS for years.

Praying today they have finally found out who murdered Tara. If so, its been a long agonizing road to justice for almost 12 years now. Tara lived about 50 miles from where we live.
I live about 10 minutes from her! Maybe the More people that know about her will help us find justice for Tara![emoji4]

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

JMO but to me, it looks like he has a jacket full of God knows what. That doesn't scream passerby/homeless/hitchhiker - that says, I'm planning this, gonna take along (whatever he has in his bulging jacket), do (whatever activities) and go home (whether it be 5 or 50 miles away).

Also, it's very surprising that this has not been completely plastered on the news. I'm in PA, and while it's not too close, we're off of major roads that connect to Indiana.
I agree. To the bag handle theory: he could have beers in his coat. Liquid courage. Maybe even tried to offer some to the girls (to which I'm certainly hopeful they responded with a thanks but no thanks and a little ewww thrown in for good measure). But he's definitely got SOMETHING in his coat.
Of course jmo, moo, imoo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Seventeen-hundred – that’s the number of tips police have received since releasing the audio of a suspect in the Carroll County double homicide case.

“Down the hill, down the hill, down the hill,” a suspect’s voice said on a police released audio clip Wednesday during a press conference.

Those three words have inspired 1,000 phone calls and 700 email tips to police, and there have been 3,000 total since the investigation began.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/23/number-o...ect-audio-released-in-delphi-double-homicide/

Here's hoping that one suspect has been named many many times

Yes the FBI were involved in searching for them they provided dogs and support. Billboards were used and there is still a $150,000 dollar reward. But their case has gone cold. Elizabeth and Lyric were found by hunters. I just hope Abigail and Liberty's case doesn't go cold too. I still think it's possible they are linked.
I agree they could be linked.

The perp eliminated the transporting of the victims in this case.

JMO

They were told LE found evidence on the bridge

Crime Watch Daily was live.
37 minutes ago ·
Our #CrimeWatchDaily crew is live in Delphi, Indiana at the scene of a double murder of two young girls as the search for the killer or killers continues. On Friday's show @ChrisHansen and @NerissaKnight will have the lastest details in the national search for the murderer or murderers.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/crimewatchdaily/posts/?ref=page_internal

Again there is nothing that ties them altogether that is fact... IMO when looking at these girls pictures, the time line and location it could be a fit. I would love to hear why people agree or disagree.

Breanne Voiles Kokomo, IN
Loretta Faye Norvell Trenton, IN

what are their names, I want to check it out.

Regarding the different dates of death; I'm not on Twitter, perhaps someone can tweet a reporter to ask LE at the pressor today? They may or may not answer the question, but it's worth a shot.

I don't think there's a PC today. Something was posted in this thread about a PC for another case.

On another note, assuming this guy is a hunter (based on the fact I think he's wearing a camo baseball cap and most people don't wear those unless they hunt), perhaps LE should be canvassing local hunting clubs, butchers, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en