IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I'm seeing. After studying these I really cannot be sure he has a hat on. IF it were a baseball cap because of how light and shadow work, we would expect to see the top of the bill very bright. The light would create a very obvious shape from the hat part to the bill which we do not see. It is possible if he is wearing a hat that it could be more of a newsboy style cap with just a slight bill. Otherwise he's wearing no hat at all. You can see in both images the hood is down, I've marked the hoodie in blue. Again, a light colored hood up over his head would be very bright in contrast with his skin. We can assume the hood is down in both pics.

View attachment 110883

Very interesting. This is the first time I've seen hair rather than a hat/hoodie.

I may have missed this but where is it stated in MSM that one or both of the girls were sexually assaulted?

Perhaps you missed where I clearly stated it is my opinion.

Imo, these girls were both sexually assaulted before being murdered. He wanted both and that is why he took both. IMO.

Seriously, I've seen guys in their 40s wearing what this guys wears. You're describing someone who cares about brands and hiking gear fashion .. REI, North Face, Marmot clothing / shoes. But not everyone has money for brands like UA or even cares about that. I was an avid day hiker for a long time, and I saw all kinds of dress on the trail, from shorts + t-shirts and sneakers and no gear, to people wearing real hiking gear, and everything in between.

Thanks for your post
I am not getting what is up with his clothing
People wear what people want to wear

If its not in MainStreamMedia, (msm) its not to be said here. It's rumor.

If she automatically backs her phone up to the cloud, and had the internet to do so, this is entirely possible.

I'd read something about the phone pinging at various locations in the area. Can anyone substantiate this?

That's what the grandfather said. While tight-lipped about the evidence, LE have indicated that they have Libby's cell phone.

SIGH. So we're to the point where there are WAY too many threads for newcomers to read and now rumors and misinformation begin. I think I need to bow out of this one like I did with Danielle Stislicki and just keep checking MSM for updates. Will somebody remember to PM me if something breaks?! Pretty please?

Also, I am REALLY struggling with whether or not I should call a person in on the tip. He'd be a person in Colorado but after I heard the voice and studied the pic, it could be the person I know. Sounds like a no-brainer I know, but I am not sure if my opinion of this person is making me go there or if it is a valid feeling. I think I might email LE with his name and just let it be done.

Anything new?

No
Owner of farm where the girls were found was just on HLN but he was just retelling his story and talking about the impact it has had on the area :(

As examples to my post above, see how the sun hits the bill on these hats I randomly grabbed from the web? I think it's safe to say he isn't wearing a baseball cap.

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 1.57.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-23 at 1.56.49 PM.png

SIGH. So we're to the point where there are WAY too many threads for newcomers to read and now rumors and misinformation begin. I think I need to bow out of this one like I did with Danielle Stislicki and just keep checking MSM for updates. Will somebody remember to PM me if something breaks?! Pretty please?

Also, I am REALLY struggling with whether or not I should call a person in on the tip. He'd be a person in Colorado but after I heard the voice and studied the pic, it could be the person I know. Sounds like a no-brainer I know, but I am not sure if my opinion of this person is making me go there or if it is a valid feeling. I think I might email LE with his name and just let it be done.

Please report it!

Well, Good luck with that! ;D I'm learning to skip and scroll through hundreds of posts about what color hair this perp appears to have in this fuzzy photo, and does he have a hat or not. I thought obituaries might be a refreshing change since I (personally) haven't seen that discussed "ad nauseum". Although admittedly I haven't read hours and hours on these threads.

And, actually, add that the death date in the obituary does match what I heard in the news section of a radio broadcast, I'm left really wondering.

*shrug* I don't know where the reporter got that info, and could easily be assuming that based on the obituaries. I'll wait for MSM based on a statement from LE or coroner before even wasting my brain cells trying to figure it out LOL JMO

Have you any reasonable expectation he would have been in Indiana at that time?

That Radio station is in Austin!!

It was a national news story. They get breaking news and announce it. You don't have to be local to carry national news as it breaks.

They were announcing Elizabeth Smart had been found before it was a red banner on CNN.

I havent really understood the 'dad jeans' label since I see all ages wear this same type of jeans from teens to granddaddies.

I didn't either until they were described as faded and baggy, I'm assuming regular old Levi's. :) I too see them everywhere, however, I'm in the Midwest.

What makes you think he did not shoot them? Just curious

*If* he didn't have a vehicle I don't think he would have risked anyone hearing shots fired. In the time it would take to walk out of the area LE could be on the scene. Just something I've pondered. I think he used a gun to control them while they were alive.

Wow, Ive been a member here for lots of years, dont post much but there are some really kind of snippy remarks made to other posters, no offense. I think that everyone on here just wants to help in some sort of way. MOO God bless these poor little girls and their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel