IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't LE have been able to ferret out that kind of information fairly easily?

Also just to add more to my last reply to this I just really have a feeling about this new info of them being up all night long. This was something that they didn't do every single night obviously. it was out of the ordinary which oftentimes any deviation from routine in the days or weeks leading up to a murder can sometimes lead to the key. I hope some others can also add more to the list that I started. I'm sure there has to be some more.

That's what I have always assumed for quite a long time now also but now I'm not so sure. I don't know a whole lot about how that kind of thing works in tracing.. but say for instance ..what if he was using the dark web or a stolen cell phone to communicate with or something weird like that?

very interesting...wonder if any boys or kids that knew the girls . lost a cell phone. ..interesting thought..or lost something that would give someone access to their online identities etc..very interesting.

As a former cigarette smoker IMO I believe BG is a heavy smoker. I've played the audio "Down the hill," to 10 people. Each one of them instantly said a smoker's voice. Not one person was influenced by myself and audio was played individually. Nobody made any comment other than that. For the record only one of the ten people were smokers.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

As a former cigarette smoker IMO I believe BG is a heavy smoker. I've played the audio "Down the hill," to 10 people. Each one of them instantly said a smoker's voice. Not one person was influenced by myself and audio was played individually. Nobody made any comment other than that. For the record only one of the ten people were smokers.

I agree, that is a smokers voice.
A safe guess is 30% of males in Indiana smoke.

https://truthinitiative.org/tobacco-use-indiana

IMO- I feel like if this was a cat fishing incident or someone following them closely on Snapchat, I feel it would be much easier to follow the trail to the killer. I firmly believe BG was going to strike that day, he didn’t know who or when, but if It wasn’t Abby and Libby, it would have been someone else. I’m not even so sure BG was aiming for under age girls as much as he was aiming for females in general.

Yeah, I agree.

Also just to add more to my last reply to this I just really have a feeling about this new info of them being up all night long. This was something that they didn't do every single night obviously. it was out of the ordinary which oftentimes any deviation from routine in the days or weeks leading up to a murder can sometimes lead to the key. I hope some others can also add more to the list that I started. I'm sure there has to be some more.
The fact that the girls knew at 11AM that they were getting a ride to the bridge
changes a lot for me. In the beginning, my impression was the bridge trip was completely unplanned. That's why I thought this was very bad luck for the girls.
I no longer believe that. At 14, my best friend and I loved to stay up all night and I can't describe all the trouble we got into. This was before the internet.

I am a smoker and fully agree with this

The fact that the girls knew at 11AM that they were getting a ride to the bridge
changes a lot for me. In the beginning, my impression was the bridge trip was completely unplanned. That's why I thought this was very bad luck for the girls.
I no longer believe that. At 14, my best friend and I loved to stay up all night and I can't describe all the trouble we got into. This was before the internet.

Wait, what? Is this a new development? I thought we learned the girls going to the bridge was spur of the moment and they left the house with Libby's sister about 1:30? If they knew at 11 a.m. they'd be getting a ride to the bridge that afternoon, and were somehow communicating with BG (thinking he was a boy), and IF he had a vehicle, that would give him a big lead time on getting there. And still leave him time to check out the area, it's not that big. For that matter (and I shudder to think this), the girls could've told BG about the bridge as a place to meet (again thinking they were meeting a boy), and that's how he learned of its existence.
That kind of timeline could change so many scenarios it makes my head spin.

Wait, what? Is this a new development? I thought we learned the girls going to the bridge was spur of the moment and they left the house with Libby's sister about 1:30? If they knew at 11 a.m. they'd be getting a ride to the bridge that afternoon, and were somehow communicating with BG (thinking he was a boy), and IF he had a vehicle, that would give him a big lead time on getting there. And still leave him time to check out the area, it's not that big. For that matter (and I shudder to think this), the girls could've told BG about the bridge as a place to meet (again thinking they were meeting a boy), and that's how he learned of its existence.
That kind of timeline could change so many scenarios it makes my head spin.

But wouldn't that have been evident in their online activity?

I don't know - by now LE must have whatever they could get legally or technically.

That's why I asked. By looking at their phones and computers/tablets, I assumed that they could tell exactly what online activity they had recently. Of course, I know these things can be cleared, but the normal person, or teen, doesn't take the time to clear the activity very often. And I know nothing about the Kik app.

Not if Libby was using her Kik app account. That is a terrible app where messaging can be completely anonymous and is really irresponsible about the fact it is a place that predators use.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomas...s-a-massive-child-abuse-problem/#797dcfb91a14

Wow, very interesting and very sad article re: KIK. Article also mentions musical.ly which may have interested our girls also. WTH is society coming to? It greatly disgusts me to read about this type online/phone use and I am concerned maybe they did fall victim to an online predator.

That's why I asked. By looking at their phones and computers/tablets, I assumed that they could tell exactly what online activity they had recently. Of course, I know these things can be cleared, but the normal person, or teen, doesn't take the time to clear the activity very often. And I know nothing about the Kik app.
Most, if not all of that can be recovered with forensic tools. Unless you wipe the phone whatever was deleted is likely going to still be there and recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares