IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search must be bad then. I typed 7 bridges across all thread headings and searched every thread. Yes, they've mentioned the other murders, but not that the places bodies were found (linking the bridge thing) included multiple bridges. I think this person is going to be a bridge person as well as a killer. Maybe a CSX type. IDK. Maybe a model bridge and train builder. Meticulous. Maybe a photographer, maybe DNR, Maybe a civil engineer. Who knows. Better time spend than trying to figure out who said down the hill in my opinion. Yeah, it will help in media. But unless we had NSA's catalog of every US phone call to run the voice against it's a waste of time. Just saying.

Mmh. Some members today were talking about an RSO who they thought could be our guy. They emailed LE with the info. That guy is apparently into bridges.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/34591309/...s-between-indiana-murders-lyric-and-elizabeth Iowa authorities are in contact with Indiana authorities for a possible connection to Lyric and Elizabeth. Elizabeth's dad doesn't seem too optimistic though. :( I found this on their website late tonight, but didn't watch the news at 6 or 10. It must of aired though.

Thanks for this I'm so glad it is being looked at. I wonder if the cause of death is similar or the positioning of the girls remains.

As an aside, I don't think the search function is very good. I had it happen many times that it tells me it found (for example) "12 matches, showing 8 out of 12". (or similar wording) Soooo where are the other 4? :thinking: This has happened for both, in-thread searches and overall searches.

Another personal aside from me.

My ex-girlfriend lives in Logansport. We split up last year mainly due to the fact that it was a long-distance relationship, which sucks because we really hit it off. Her son is roughly the same age as these girls.

She, too, has never locked a house door in her life, like my roommate. We keep in touch, and she has shared with me within the last week the sheer terror communities around there have felt.

This perp has to be apprehended ASAP. The disruption in many communities here in Indiana and beyond cannot be calculated in mere dollars and cents, it's a form of terrorism, and psychological warfare. People who would otherwise not be afraid of a run-of-the-mill killer, are scared.

Mmh. Some members today were talking about an RSO who they thought could be our guy. They emailed LE with the info. That guy is apparently into bridges.

I, for the life of me, have not figured out why WS members have not came up with their own "jail code' to attach to important post for the search engine. Maybe they have and no one told me. :facepalm:

I am late to this case and it is mind boggling in terms of #9 thread and at 03.16 am Feb 24,2016 even 49 pages to boot. Less than two weeks. I know what information that is coming
for from LE is somewhat limited. I guess the sheer numbers is the rampant speculation that usually follows in these types of cases. Fortunately, as far as their love ones were concerned, "Libby" and "Abby" were found within a short period of time. Their deaths are not any less painful than any other young person that have been sleuthed her since the time that I have been her. Since June 2008( The Brooke Bennett Case made brought me to WS).

I have looked at the timeline info and I did my own little research before I came here. The one thing that kind of stuck in my craw was LE giving out warnings that parents should help their children and teens especially because of their heavy reliance on Social Media, Mobile Phone use and all its apps and the internet. That made me think that maybe their was a connecting (before the girls lives were cut short by their N# 1 Suspect. But now after reading a few comments I do not think that is the case.

I am curious about what information was gleaned from the search warrant date Feb 16th. I guess in good time and maybe not before trial we will have the answer to that information. I still say until they do find this POI it is going to be difficult to speculate on things. I hope and pray that the DNA recovered (From the Bridge?) will yield helpful information and an arrest is forthcoming soon. I pray it will not be a long drawn out affair like the Celina Cass Case.

I would like to know if the girl/woman who was on the bridge that day and says she "saw a guy" could do a composite of the guy she saw, or more importantly, at least, was the guy she saw wearing the same thing as BG?

Before I hit the rack, just thought I'd share something personal.

I moved here to NE Indiana over a year ago. I couldn't ask for a better place to live, people here have been welcoming, generally friendly, personable, and easy going, for the most part. My roomate grew up in Williams Cty, OH, never locked doors, always leaves the keys in the ignition. This is something I've had to get used to, having spent most (but not all) of my adult life in urban Upstate, NY.

We have great neighbors. Roommate spends most of his time just over the line at his gf's place, in Ohio. Just a generally trusting, laid back, we don't lock our doors we leave the keys in the ignition kind of semi-country environment.

When roommate isn't here, I often times turn off the outside lights, lock all the doors. He hasn't since i've lived here, and visited him a few times at his old place in Ohio. Tonight, he turned the outside lights off, and made sure the doors were locked.

This is the Midwest, people. I wonder if he's ever locked a door to a house in his adult life. Tonight, he definitely did. He didn't say a word, in fact I didn't even notice, until I checked the doors, after observing his behavior.

Midwest people are, I think, more subtle than some folks. I think I witnessed an example of that, earlier. We have a killer on the loose, people. Watch your six, if you live within 200 miles of what happened. Once the investigation closes in, there's no telling what this creep might do.

I locked the doors last night and tonight. Not just the house, but the outbuildings and vehicles. I've never locked a house door in my life. I don't remember anyone in my family locking a door when they were home. I wasn't even locking the door earlier in the week when I knew there was a murderer or murderers nearby. My kids' bus driver (a neighbor) mentioned that almost every parent walked their kids out to the bus this morning and had someone waiting for them to get off the bus after school. Everything feels so much different than it did last week or even the beginning of this week. Everyone is on edge.

Another personal aside from me.

My ex-girlfriend lives in Logansport. We split up last year mainly due to the fact that it was a long-distance relationship, which sucks because we really hit it off. Her son is roughly the same age as these girls.

She, too, has never locked a house door in her life, like my roommate. We keep in touch, and she has shared with me within the last week the sheer terror communities around there have felt.

This perp has to be apprehended ASAP. The disruption in many communities here in Indiana and beyond cannot be calculated in mere dollars and cents, it's a form of terrorism, and psychological warfare. People who would otherwise not be afraid of a run-of-the-mill killer, are scared.

I would like to say that you are overstating the fact but in reality, yes I am afraid. ):

Search must be bad then. I typed 7 bridges across all thread headings and searched every thread. Yes, they've mentioned the other murders, but not that the places bodies were found (linking the bridge thing) included multiple bridges. I think this person is going to be a bridge person as well as a killer. Maybe a CSX type. IDK. Maybe a model bridge and train builder. Meticulous. Maybe a photographer, maybe DNR, Maybe a civil engineer. Who knows. Better time spend than trying to figure out who said down the hill in my opinion. Yeah, it will help in media. But unless we had NSA's catalog of every US phone call to run the voice against it's a waste of time. Just saying.

I linked mine in another reply, but yes, FYI you're much better off doing google site search of Websleuths and then putting in what you're looking for instead of looking on here directly (as is unfortunately the case w/ most site searches now it seems!)

And see a reply or two up from where this will probably land for my link to one of the bridges in the area of Lyric and Lizzie.

I found this board because of the possible connection to Lyric and Elizabeth being discussed online.

After a week of reading and playing catch up, I think there is a strong possibility the cases are related.

I found this board because of the possible connection to Lyric and Elizabeth being discussed online.

After a week of reading and playing catch up, I think there is a strong possibility the cases are related.

Thanks for your post I do too. I'm pleased to read the detectives in Elizabeth and Lyric's case have been in touch with Abigail and Liberty's. Hopefully we will know one way or the other eventually.

Not only has Libby spoken to LE from beyond the grave, she got LE to hear a second voice, that of her killer, they must be very determined. Posters who live nearby have spoken of finding beauty in the remoteness of this bridge, the BG saw just evil in that remoteness. IMO known offender to carry around that much evil.

I mean this with no disrespect, but <modsnip>These types of stereotypes are incredibly hurtful. I'd like you to understand that the most harm a "typical" schizophrenic will do is to themselves. You can believe what you wish to believe, but please be mindful that schizophrenics just... don't act that way. Real life =/= fictional depictions of mental illness. If this were a movie, your theory would have credence. Schizophrenics aren't scary people, I promise.

Agree, most Schizophrenics are not violent or scary to be around.

Snapchat does let you upload later but you can tell the difference . A picture uploaded at a later time will say "from camera roll" or something like that . From the screenshot, it appeared to be an immediate upload .

Sent from Tapatalk

This is true but you have missed one thing. If you attach a photo from your phones camera roll it does indeed say it was from a camera roll. BUT if you take a snap, hit the save button, and then use the photo from snapchats camera roll rather than the phones camera roll, it does not show as coming from the camera roll.

ETA: Photos. As you can see, at 11:14, i took a photo. I then saved it to my snapchat camera roll, then posted it at 11:36. It shows immediately that the photo was taken 21 minutes ago, without saying that it is from a camera roll.

Attachments

• IMG_9072.jpg
    IMG_9072.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9074.jpg
    IMG_9074.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 96
abby-libby-billboard.jpg
Nineteen-hundred &#8211; that&#8217;s the number of tips police have received since releasing the audio of a suspect in the Carroll County double homicide case.

The FBI is also going nationwide with about 6,000 electronic billboards within 46 states seeking information in the case.

&#8220;Down the hill, down the hill, down the hill,&#8221; a suspect&#8217;s voice said on a police released audio clip during a press conference Wednesday.

Those three words have inspired approximately 1,900 phone calls and email tips to police, and there have been 3,900 total since the investigation began.

But there are still no arrests.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/23/number-o...ect-audio-released-in-delphi-double-homicide/

All of those tips and leads..............there's no way LE could have checked them all out at this point. So the question ...............is our guy buried in that stack of phone calls somewhere ?

Do they already have his name and location but don't even realize it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne