IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he wasn't working that day and decided to hunt for prey. And I do mean hunt. I think this guy got off on being prepared for a hunt and then going on a hunt.

But I also think he's a guy who likes to be on the trail so if he didn't find prey, he at least enjoyed the nice day outside.

I have a hunch though, that he knew the girls would be there and that he would pursue them like prey, luring them into a trap and then killing them.

He has to be found. I am very concerned he will hunt again.

jmopinion at the moment

I hope they find the guy to

I live about 50 miles from this crime- the billboards are all up and down the interstate. I passed three on my way to/from my daughter's home yesterday (about a 40 mile round trip).

My local paper publishes all of the 911 calls that are logged by dispatch (a source of great amusement at times- trust me).

There have been 3-4 calls/ day with people wanting to report someone resembling the suspect to local LE. So people ARE spooked, and ARE paying attention.

Is your local paper accessible on-line? Might be interesting to see some of the calls if possible.

Is it because of his clothing? The mechanic and technician theories? For some reason, I don't feel like this guy was "working" his day job when Libby and Abigail crossed paths with him. But I guess it's not out of the question either. That Uber driver killed people between fares.

I think the possiblity makes sense. The man is wearing farm / work type clothes which, though common for males in that area in a variety of professions, would also be worn by a mechanic.

Also a self employed farm equipment mechanic would repair equipment on area farms. Thus, he would know the area, and if interested, be aware of the hiking trail and different points where one could get on it, including any less obvious ones.

Being self employed, he would have the flexibility to have taken the trail earlier and feel comfortable there. He could also loiter in the area after completing a job.

Just getting caught up.
I am amazed and shocked about all of the billboards.
I have never seen anything like it.
It makes me feel a bit frightened. It makes me wonder what exactly has happened to these children.
I realize that LE always sets out to catch their man/woman, but this feels different
What a nightmare for all involved
I agree. What has this man done? There have been many teens viciously murdered and it doesn't even get coverage outside their neighborhood.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I agree. What has this man done? There have been many teens viciously murdered and it doesn't even get coverage outside their neighborhood.

I dont think this was his first time!!!! moo. So scary!!!!!

I'm wondering if it has to do with the town's reaction? Maybe they're part of the reason this is being so actively put out there? I also think the online reaction to the case is part of it too. I see a lot about this on social media, and A LOT of people are talking about it.

I tend to think this case just happened to gain more traction for various reasons than other murder cases that are similar. JMO. It's horrendous for sure. I hope this guy is shaking in his boots every minute of the day.

Here is the image of Abby on the bridge.

If you scroll to the bottom it says "chat"

What does that mean with respect to the image?
View attachment 110958

I'm catching up, so please forgive me if someone already posted on this. I just played around on my SnapChat. If I send an image to someone, or view one from someone, I don't see the chat option. If I go look at the story someone posted, it gives me the option to swipe up and Chat through the SnapChat app.

I'm catching up, so please forgive me if someone already posted on this. I just played around on my IG. If I send an image to someone, or view one from someone, I don't see the chat option. If I go look at the story someone posted, it gives me the option to swipe up and Chat through the IG app.
That's definitely Snapchat

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if it has to do with the town's reaction? Maybe they're part of the reason this is being so actively put out there? I also think the online reaction to the case is part of it too. I see a lot about this on social media, and A LOT of people are talking about it.

I tend to think this case just happened to gain more traction for various reasons than other murder cases that are similar. JMO. It's horrendous for sure. I hope this guy is shaking in his boots every minute of the day.
I'm sure that's a factor but it doesn't seem adequate to explain 6000 billboards in 46 states and 20 FBI agents reporting to the director. But maybe it does.

The witness that was interviewed & stated she saw a couple & a man around 3:49 the day the girls were dropped off, did she ID the clothing the man was wearing? Did her description match the pic of the suspect? Also, I read somewhere the girls bodies were not hidden, is that true?

The witness that was interviewed & stated she saw a couple & a man around 3:49 the day the girls were dropped off, did she ID the clothing the man was wearing? Did her description match the pic of the suspect? Also, I read somewhere the girls bodies were not hidden, is that true?

LE did not answer the question about whether or not the bodies were concealed in any way.

With Snapchat you take a video or a photo and decide how long you want it seen for . once its seen by the people you send it too its deleted automatically .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Illinoismissing, thank you so much for your informative photos and perspective.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

In the event Lyric and Elizabeth's case is connected, does that help nail him this time?

And, if it is the same person, how many others has he claimed? Terrifying thoughts.

Maybe he's a cop................like someone stated earlier.............."hiding in plain sight".

Might be another reason nobody is willing to finger him.

Did you see the Press Conference? Did you see how torn up those men are? I don't care if it is their twin brother, they wouldn't hold back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member