IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm new to the site. I have been following the posts in their entirety so I'm up to speed.

I am a trained psychoanalyst, in practice over 35 years. Perhaps my unique training can be of help.

What strikes most is the voice recording of "down the hill". The voice conveys barely hidden excitement, as if one was presenting a special gift to a birthday girl.

His tone has had me baffled. (An evil baffled.) Thank you for contributing!

Trucker doesn't have to mean long haul, either. I'm thinking more along the lines of a regional livestock truck, the kind that picks up animals at the farm or feedlot to deliver to the packing plant.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

We finally found the trail head around 4:00 PM. There is space for two, maybe three, cars on the gravel in front of the gate. A news crew had those spots, unloading equipment. We parked on the shoulder of 300 west, directly across and in full view of the house across from the trail.

There is a walk through the trail before getting to the fork to go to the bridge or stay the trail.

The sign at the trail head to the side if the packing area.

9eb60857ddc1eb9dc35a85aacb71146d.jpg

The house across from the trail. It's right there.

0e476ae1021a24d774166ca98097483e.jpg

Looking back toward the gate and parking area at the sign for the bridge.

1cd38db875d8d1c1968969a5e3c4f426.jpg

Trail to the bridge.

47e8e1e535afc0fad21ec8739cf6fba7.jpg

Bridge in the distance.

d4bb78b4fc5ac0c41bfdbef66ca9e694.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Good morning :coffee: . Upon this return from a mandatory and well earned three day trip to band camp, I want to sincerely apologize to all for losing my mind. This has been a tough one for all to say the least.

Moving forward, some have speculated there may be a chance this guy is not technically savvy...I think there's a good chance he IS. Why? Because of a likely connection to child *advertiser censored*. He may just not be as technically savvy as regards to phones.

Secondly, re: the announcement of the DNA collected. One can surmise from this that:

A) There was not DNA recovered in L and L's case, at least not a usable sample at this time until technology develops further.

Or

B) There was DNA recovered and it does not match.

Right?

We finally found the south trail head around 4:00 PM. There is space for two, maybe three, cars on the gravel in front of the gate. A news crew had those spots, unloading equipment. We parked on the shoulder of 300 west, directly across and in full view of the house across from the trail.

There is a walk through the trail before getting to the fork to go to the bridge or stay the trail.

The sign at the trail head to the side if the packing area.

9eb60857ddc1eb9dc35a85aacb71146d.jpg

The house across from the trail. It's right there.

0e476ae1021a24d774166ca98097483e.jpg

Looking back toward the gate and parking area at the sign for the bridge.

1cd38db875d8d1c1968969a5e3c4f426.jpg

Trail to the bridge.

47e8e1e535afc0fad21ec8739cf6fba7.jpg

Bridge in the distance.

d4bb78b4fc5ac0c41bfdbef66ca9e694.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

thank u for the pics. appreciate it.

The thing is i dont think hey had any DNA from the iowa girls. They also went missing in broad daylight. The area they were found is suspect too.

[FONT=&quot]In a press conference held at the Evansdale City Hall on Tuesday, Feb. 3, 2015, Evansdale Chief of Police Kent Smock said authorities are now focusing their efforts on anyone who might be familiar with the remote Bremer County woodland where Lyric and Elizabeth were found in December 2012.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Smock made a plea to the public to identify anyone they believe is familiar with the Seven Bridges Wildlife Area.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I think you will all agree with me that Seven Bridges is extremely remote,” Smock said. “We have no doubt that the person or persons responsible with this crime are very familiar with Seven Bridges.”

https://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/lyric-cook-and-elizabeth-collins/[/FONT]

Trucker doesn't have to mean long haul, either. I'm thinking more along the lines of a regional livestock truck, the kind that picks up animals at the farm or feedlot to deliver to the packing plant.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Yes, that's true. Then a local needs to turn him in. The longer this goes on, the more it seems he may not be known to the locals. Either way, super scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have the FBI there, a video of the suspected killer, and they don't release the approximate height and weight of this guy? They released the worst photo ever, it has been edited and every edited version is a little better than the one they released? Why not a short clip of him walking, it sounds like they have it off the photo was a still from the video. I just can't wrap my brain around this. Something is fishy
Why don't they release more or most of the video without the audio track, if there is something on the audio track the investigators don't want known? That is what has been bothering me. The only thing I can think is that Abby is not far from the guy and there is not more than a few seconds (maybe less than 3) before this all went down or it already started because there was someone else next to or behind Libby or next to or behind both Libby and Abby and BG is the only person on camera.

I know I am way behind but I wanted to bring this thought forward.

Is "unknown" DNA in the DNA registry but labelled as unknown? I think it is.

If we are correct in thinking that this guy has done this before, then, at the very least, other crimes could be linked based on an unknown DNA sample. And if that happens, more information will fall into the profile.

DNA is key right now. It's either going to get a hit or provide more info regarding the murderer. Familial DNA could come into play here as well.

MOO

I found this board because of the possible connection to Lyric and Elizabeth being discussed online.

After a week of reading and playing catch up, I think there is a strong possibility the cases are related.

I have only read one article about the Lyric and Elizabeth case. Did they ever say how those girls were killed?? I agree there are similarities. I found it very brazen that their killer took them from their bikes. I hate to say it...because I feel like I'm always blaming truck drivers....but they might need to look into truck drivers that travel along any highway that would go through Delphi AND the town where Lyric and Elizabeth disappeared (sorry...I haven't read enough to retain that info).

I have a strong feeling the photo they released of the guy from the video is the absolute BEST photo they possibly could have gotten of this guy. Why else would they show it to us and not a better one? There's literally no reason for that if they really want to catch the guy.

I have a feeling soon they'll be forced to show us the clip of him walking, because of the lack of an arrest.

I know its frustrating, but they have reasons for not sharing more that we don't know about. I'm sure there are a lot more factors to this. I also think some of the footage/audio isn't being released to protect the integrity of the girls and their families. The LE in that PC have obviously been shook up, they've probably seen and heard things they'll never forget. JMO.

Question(s)

Do we know which family member dropped them off and at what time of day?*

How long were they allowed to hike before being picked up? Was it a pre-planned event or spur of the moment?
‎
Do the two families know each other outside of a 'friend from school' *type of thing? *‎

I have only read one article about the Lyric and Elizabeth case. Did they ever say how those girls were killed?? I agree there are similarities. I found it very brazen that their killer took them from their bikes. I hate to say it...because I feel like I'm always blaming truck drivers....but they might need to look into truck drivers that travel along any highway that would go through Delphi AND the town where Lyric and Elizabeth disappeared (sorry...I haven't read enough to retain that info).

Cause of death has not been released in Elizabeth and Lyrics case.

Why don't they release more or most of the video without the audio track, if there is something on the audio track the investigators don't want known? That is what has been bothering me. The only thing I can think is that Abby is not far from the guy and there is not more than a few seconds (maybe less than 3) before this all went down or it already started because there was someone else next to or behind Libby or next to or behind both Libby and Abby and BG is the only person on camera.

I know I am way behind but I wanted to bring this thought forward.

I'm wondering that too.

The Victoria Stafford case here in Ontario was solved when CCTV video was released showing Victoria hand in hand with a woman walking away from her school. The woman in the video was identified by Victoria's mother by watching her walk. She had a very distinctive gait. That's what got the ball moving.

I just think it would be extremely beneficial to see Bridge Guy moving. I wonder why they don't want to release it?

Yes Familial DNA would be very good.
Is "unknown" DNA in the DNA registry but labelled as unknown? I think it is.

If we are correct in thinking that this guy has done this before, then, at the very least, other crimes could be linked based on an unknown DNA sample. And if that happens, more information will fall into the profile.

DNA is key right now. It's either going to get a hit or provide more info regarding the murderer. Familial DNA could come into play here as well.

MOO

Maybe he's a cop................like someone stated earlier.............."hiding in plain sight".

Might be another reason nobody is willing to finger him.

I did think at one point that IF there is something down his pant leg, it looked like a police baton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech