IN - Abigail Williams & Liberty German, Delphi, Media, Maps, Timelines NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigators affirm dedication to finding Abby and Libby's murder

abby+and+libby1.PNG

“Liberty’s grandfather Mike Patty attended the press conference.

“I was supposed to be teaching her how to drive right now,” he said. Liberty would have been 16 this year. “There are so many things that I won’t get to do for her now.”

Carroll County Prosecutor Nick McLeland said he is very confident they will catch the person responsible. However he did not share any specifics about the case.“

Snip

“McLeland said investigators are dedicating their lives to find justice for Abby and Libby and their families.“

Libby & Abby's families still believe ‘Today is the Day’

““We keep saying we know that God has got this and every day we wake up and say the same thing — almost two years later, we are still saying the same thing,” Anna Williams, Abby's mother, said.

“I never thought I’d be here… not after two years,” Anna said. “We’re tired and we’re frustrated and we’re angry and we just want to find this guy.”“

Snip

““Do you realize how many people we run across now that have forgotten,” Becky said. “(They say) ‘Oh, I thought he was caught.’”

For Libby.

For Abby.

All they need is one tip.

“Our job, our task, is to keep it out there and maybe contact that one person that says ‘Oh, yeah, I do remember that I do work with that guy’ and will call that in,” Mike said. “Somebody knows this guy, somewhere. Somebody knows him. He lives down the hall, down the road, down the street from somebody.”“

“"You know we're all frustrated and we do have our days. But. At the end of the day you have to put all that aside and say what why. Why are we here. We're here to find out who's responsible for this heinous crime. We're here to get justice for Abby and Libby. And that's that's what keeps us going," lead investigator Jerry Holeman told WRTV.“

Snip

“When it comes to the case, Holeman said they get new tips in every day and it's not only the new tips that detectives are looking at.

"We're going to exhaust all investigative leads on this tip and then we might circle back around and look at it again and we might circle back around look at it again," he said.“

Delphi, Indiana murders: 2 years later, lead investigator updates case
Wednesday, February 13, 2019

“In 2018 came fresh hope with the arrest of John Miller, who admitted to killing 8-year-old April Tinsley in Ft. Wayne 30 years earlier.

That case was solved with DNA evidence by Parabon Nanolabs. Investigators in the Delphi case worked closely with those who cracked the Tinsley case to see if their methods or findings could help solve the murders of Abby and Libby. Parabon Nanolabs declined an interview and state police would not say if the same test was being used in the investigation.“

Investigation ongoing two-years after murders of Abby Williams, Libby German in Delphi
FEBRUARY 13, 2019

Last edited:
This story just flashed across my television screen, and I couldn’t help but notice the similarities in appearance between the sketch in Libby and Abby’s case and the suspect arrested in this cold case. DNA leads to arrest in half century-old cold case murder of 11-year-old California girl

From the article: “Police also want to know if the suspect could be linked to other crimes.

"Individuals who engage in sexual activity against minors tend to ...have certain indicators of a predatory nature," Spitzer said. "I want to know if there are any other victims."

ISP: Delphi investigation moving in new direction, 'significant information' to be released
APR 19TH, 2019

“DELPHI, Ind. (WTHR) — Eyewitness News has learned that the Indiana State Police are planning a news conference for Monday on the investigation into the murders of Libby German and Abby Williams.

The announcement is said to be about the investigation having a "new direction."

A source tells Eyewitness News the information that will be released is possibly the most significant information to be released publicly as of yet.”

Snip

“No questions will be taken, and there are no suspects as of now.”

Police take new direction in Delphi murder investigation

A news release published Friday did not indicate what might change.

On Friday afternoon, the Journal & Courier telephoned Anna Williams, Abby's mother. She said she is not aware of what will be announced on Monday.
-.-
If anyone has information about the identity of the killer, they should call in the tip to 844-459-5786 or email them to abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.

Man resembling rail track murderer is given new molestation charges
By Luke Kenton For Dailymail.com00:50 20 Apr 2019, updated 07:20 20 Apr 201

Man who 'resembles' an FBI sketch of the suspected murderer of two teen girls in Indiana is slapped with five new molestation charges - just hours before cops announce a 'new direction' in their probe of the killings

rbbm
Community reacts to Indiana State Police 'moving in new direction' with Delphi homicide investigation
"Riley wasn't able to tell News 18 a whole lot, but he did provide some information the public needs to know.

He said first of all no arrests or warrants have been issued and the public needs to come out to hear what they have to say.

The information provided on Monday will help the public better understand what is going on in the case.

The briefing will be given at the canal center in Delphi. That's 1030 North Washington Street.

Doors open at 11:30 in the morning and ISP Superintendent Doug Carter will make the announcement at noon.

News 18 will have live coverage of the event and it will be live streamed on our app.

"Obviously everybody hopes they are able to find who did it, they've had it solved and we can have some kind of resolution to this, but I don't think that is going to happen quite yet but obviously that would be great news," said Grant Bradshaw. "I think there will be some more details and more information that the community can look out for."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14