Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand why the mother declined to be interviewed. If any of my children were missing you can bet I would be in front of the cameras begging and pleading for their safe return. I hate being in front of a camera, but that would go out the window the second something happened to someone I love.

It definitely seemed like the grandmother was regular care giver for Aleah. One thing she said got me thinking. She said something about if she didn't go in there right away when she got to the house Aleah would holler for her. It just makes it sound like she was always in her room. Like she wasn't included with the family.

The grandma also said that the mother is always cleaning the room to make sure it's ready for Aleah to come home. What is she cleaning up?

Something that's been bothering me since the beginning is the picture of her. They keep using the same photo. There are very few pictures of her and many of them seem old. Why? As a mother of 3 there is no shortage of photos. Admittedly you'll find more pictures of the baby than the other 2, but there is always a hand full of recent images of all my children.

I also live in Evansville and had an appt right near their neighborhood this morning so I decided to drive around a bit. They have said that they are handing out fliers and hanging them up, but I didn't see a single one in that neighborhood. I drove by where they said they'd be set up for volunteers to check in to search and no one was there. All that was in that parking lot was a few torn up Aleah posters. Also, all the parking near their house is street parking. Not many homes have driveways. That being said, if someone took her and put her in a vehicle, it would have had to been there a while to ensure a parking spot or they would have had to carry her a distance to where ever the car may have been.

Sorry for the long post, just some of my thoughts/speculations

Good (but sad) observations. I too wondered about the photo and the constant cleaning of the room. What's up with that? Sounds totally off. Thanks for scoping out the area for us too.

I am sickened by this whole thing. Poor Aleah.

I think the mom is constantly making sure she didn't leave any evidence in that poor baby's room... She is not acting like a grieving mom to me... I know Aleah probably got a disability check every month.. Watch some major news come out after the 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also live in Evansville and had an appt right near their neighborhood this morning so I decided to drive around a bit. They have said that they are handing out fliers and hanging them up, but I didn't see a single one in that neighborhood. I drove by where they said they'd be set up for volunteers to check in to search and no one was there. All that was in that parking lot was a few torn up Aleah posters. Also, all the parking near their house is street parking. Not many homes have driveways. That being said, if someone took her and put her in a vehicle, it would have had to been there a while to ensure a parking spot or they would have had to carry her a distance to where ever the car may have been.

Sorry for the long post, just some of my thoughts/speculations
I did the same last Saturday when I had to run downtown. There was a 14 news car parked at the corner but I did not see any fliers posted on poles or any of the local businesses toward first avenue. I have seen nothing on the north side or near Garvin Park. I know there are a lot of businesses donating supplies for the search groups as well as food so I could not see any of the businesses turning down someone posting the fliers. I remember when Joelle Lockwood was missing a few years ago her family had to fight to keep her name out there and share information because of the girl that went missing in Booneville around the same time . Joelle had not always made the best choices but her family and friends put together searches and I saw more fliers for her than I have for Aleah. The Facebook groups for both girls that were missing at that time never seemed to censor posts even when they were maybe not what they wanted to hear. You have to keep the name and the pictures out there and the family needs to be visible. I know it has to be hard but your hurt feelings over what people say don't matter. Finding your child matters.

I think the mom is constantly making sure she didn't leave any evidence in that poor baby's room... She is not acting like a grieving mom to me... I know Aleah probably got a disability check every month.. Watch some major news come out after the 1st.

BBM.......aahhhh.....I bet you're right.

http://www.courierpress.com/news/cr...d-813d-5333-e053-0100007f073c--388567291.html

David Rader, the director of the Ohio chapter of the Texas EquuSearch organization, is one of the people coming to Evansville for the search. He has been involved with Texas EquuSearch since the high-profile search of Caylee Anthony, the Florida toddler who died in 2008.

"We're putting a large-scale search out for Aleah," Rader said about the upcoming search plans. "It will include, but not limited to, ATVs (and) foot-searchers. I've got kayakers to do the waterways and I've got seven paragliders from all over the state to cover it by air."

Gliders can fly as low as 20 feet off the ground but can also go much higher, Rader said. They will have ground support with them but the paragliders also have the capability of quickly landing if they think they spot something.

Really hoping they will find her this weekend. Sounds like they're bringing in a lot of manpower but they'll need lots of locals too. Hopefully people will volunteer.

:notgood: I hope that the police did a thorough investigation of Aleah's room before anyone had a chance to clean it.

They will find her and she won't be that far from her home.

They will find her and she won't be that far from her home.

For some reason I keep thinking of a case where a child was found in a storage bin in the attic. The police had searched there so the child had been placed elsewhere and then was moved back into the home after they searched.

I can't remember which child it was, though.

I rewatched almost all of the local news station videos yesterday and I noticed something. So we know that Aleah's mother has only been interviewed on camera once BUT she has been in the background of at least 1 more video (I'll try to find that one when I get off work later). She was sitting at the command center at a table along with a bunch of other people.

The command center is where they keep the map showing where they have searched. If an area is colored in red, the area has been searched. In my opinion, it would be way too easy to show up to the command center and say an area has been searched even if it has not been. Whoever took Aleah, could easily color that area in, keeping other searchers away.

I really hope the Texas Equusearch group brings a brand new map and/or researches areas that have already been searched. I am betting she's in an area that has "been searched."

Also, on the subject of the command center and people sitting around, I think that is a big reason why people are not volunteering anymore. I strongly believe that people were showing up to search, seeing the whole family just sitting around doing nothing, and decided that they were not going to search in this oppressive heat and humidity (heat indices between 100 and 105 last week) while the family sits idly by. JMO though.

Good (but sad) observations. I too wondered about the photo and the constant cleaning of the room. What's up with that? Sounds totally off. Thanks for scoping out the area for us too.

The cleaning of the room seems strange to me too. I know it's not a great idea to try and guess how parents might be in this situation, but if anything I would think you'd want the room to stay exactly as it was when the child was last there, so as not to lose the smell/personality of the child.

:notgood: I hope that the police did a thorough investigation of Aleah's room before anyone had a chance to clean it.

At the risk of sounding a little too hopeful ...: I have come across cases where LE find forensic evidence (e.g., blood splatters, evidence of large amounts of blood being cleaned up, etc.) or circumstantial evidence (e.g., in someone like Aleah's case, no dirty diapers found in the house, despite the last garbage pick-up having taken place some time ago) early on, but the information is not made public until after an arrest has been made or the victim's remains have been found, and I would not be surprised if that is what is going on here, too.

I have no doubt in my mind that EPD is working very hard to solve this case, but I just haven't seen much of a sense of urgency on their part to find Aleah (alive :(). Further, it was only after meeting with them last weekend that TES announced they would return to conduct another search but not until this weekend. This leads me to believe that people "in the know" are of the opinion that Aleah is no longer alive, and there must be a reason for that.

Cases such as this one, in which the victim is so completely defenseless and vulnerable, anger me so much; even if someone had been hurting her, for example, Aleah would have had no way of communicating that to anyone on her own. It reminds me of cases such as that of Delano Wilson, in which, thankfully, an arrest has been made, even though Little Delano has not been found. I am confident that the individual(s) responsible for Aleah's disappearance will eventually be held responsible, and would really like to see her found soon as well (though I am so frustrated with myself because I really have no clue, as so little information has been made public in this case ...). She did not deserve this.

I strongly believe that people were showing up to search, seeing the whole family just sitting around doing nothing, and decided that they were not going to search in this oppressive heat and humidity (heat indices between 100 and 105 last week) while the family sits idly by. JMO though.
This and I think that the way the facebook page has been conducted also hasn't helped not to mention I do believe people cannot wrap their head around a young severely disabled woman disappearing from her home without the family knowing nothing.
:moo:

[h=1]Mother Of Special Needs Teen Has Message For Abductor: ‘How Dare You?’[/h]
[h=2]“Why would you do this? Why would you take a child that depends on me,” Aleah Beckerle’s mother said.[/h]Aleah Beckerle’s mother has a message for the individual or individuals responsible for abducting her disabled daughter: “How dare you take her out of her home. Why would you do this? Why would you take a child that depends on me? Why would you want to hurt me, my child and my family? I’m begging for you to return her,” Cara Beckerle told The Huffington Post.

“Present in the home the night of her abduction was her mother and two teenage sisters,” Evansville police detective Brent Melton told HuffPost. “They’re reporting that during the night someone came into the home and abducted her and that’s where we’re at.”
Melton said there were no signs of forced entry to the home.
Information was provided that the doors were unlocked,” the detective said.
“I’m 5’2, 170 pounds and I can put my daughter over my shoulder,” Beckerle said. “She’s dead weight. She can kind of sit up a little bit, but only for so long. Somebody can pick her up, put her over their shoulder and walk out. If she’s disturbed in the middle of the night, she’s not going to scream or anything.”

Bbm
this just screams LIAR to me! (In regards specifically to the quoted text formatted using bold, italics, & underline formatting).

More @ Link: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_579b9603e4b08a8e8b5df1b8

[h=1]Large-scale search planned Saturday for Aleah Beckerle[/h]

David Rader, the director of the Ohio chapter of the Texas EquuSearch organization, is one of the people coming to Evansville for the search. He has been involved with Texas EquuSearch since the high-profile search of Caylee Anthony, the Florida toddler who died in 2008.
"We're putting a large-scale search out for Aleah," Rader said about the upcoming search plans. "It will include, but not limited to, ATVs (and) foot-searchers. I've got kayakers to do the waterways and I've got seven paragliders from all over the state to cover it by air."Gliders can fly as low as 20 feet off the ground but can also go much higher, Rader said. They will have ground support with them but the paragliders also have the capability of quickly landing if they think they spot something.
Searches such as the Beckerle case, are in Rader's words, "the worst games of hide-and-seek that you could ever play" because there are few clues about how she disappeared and where she could be. EquuSearch's work will be thorough and systematic, he said, starting from where she was last seen and fanning out from there.
Rader promised his group works "hand in hand" with police and that law enforcement has approved the search efforts. One of the goals of the organization, he said, is to be able to provide manpower for search efforts that authorities simply don't have the capability of conducting.

Link : http://www.courierpress.com/news/cr...33-e053-0100007f073c--388567291.html?d=mobile

Hmm, seems like someone has been reading the comments/complaints online... lots of questions answered here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/aleah-beckerle-missing_us_579b9603e4b08a8e8b5df1b8

Aleah Beckerle’s mother has a message for the individual or individuals responsible for abducting her disabled daughter: “How dare you take her out of her home. Why would you do this? Why would you take a child that depends on me? Why would you want to hurt me, my child and my family? I’m begging for you to return her,” Cara Beckerle told The Huffington Post.

“Present in the home the night of her abduction was her mother and two teenage sisters,” Evansville police detective Brent Melton told HuffPost. “They’re reporting that during the night someone came into the home and abducted her and that’s where we’re at.”

[h=1]Mother Of Special Needs Teen Has Message For Abductor: ‘How Dare You?’[/h]

Bbm
this just screams LIAR to me! (In regards specifically to the quoted text formatted using bold, italics, & underline formatting).

More @ Link: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_579b9603e4b08a8e8b5df1b8

This whole article is fishy to me. Why would she refuse to talk to local media, yet be so forthcoming with the huffington post? Why would the police suddenly release who was in the home, the doors were unlocked and no signs of a break in to them when they have refused to comment on it up to this point.

The way she talks about Aleah is a little concerning too. I can't put my finger on what it is though.

Then she said this:
“I only share that with the FBI and detectives,” she said. “I get a lot of negativity because of that, but I cannot discuss this case like a soap opera. [The people who complain about that] have not been here for the 19 years that I had her. They’ve not been here for all the stuff that I been through with her like struggling to find daycare [and] struggling to find jobs that I have to leave because of her seizures. Nobody was there for me then. I’m obviously grateful for everyone helping now, but I’m talking about the people who are being negative. There’s some people that are ignorant about everything.” Which just puts up one red flag after another. Things just get weirder and weirder.

This whole article is fishy to me. Why would she refuse to talk to local media, yet be so forthcoming with the huffington post? Why would the police suddenly release who was in the home, the doors were unlocked and no signs of a break in to them when they have refused to comment on it up to this point.

The way she talks about Aleah is a little concerning too. I can't put my finger on what it is though.

Then she said this:
“I only share that with the FBI and detectives,” she said. “I get a lot of negativity because of that, but I cannot discuss this case like a soap opera. [The people who complain about that] have not been here for the 19 years that I had her. They’ve not been here for all the stuff that I been through with her like struggling to find daycare [and] struggling to find jobs that I have to leave because of her seizures. Nobody was there for me then. I’m obviously grateful for everyone helping now, but I’m talking about the people who are being negative. There’s some people that are ignorant about everything.” Which just puts up one red flag after another. Things just get weirder and weirder.

I agree about the red flags....:trainwreck: ....

If my child was missing, and I said, ----no , if I complained to those about to help me search, about me having no help with him when I was raising him and how hard it was to find sitters and be the one caring for him etc, wouldn't that sound weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234