IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the confession, the little girl's grandmother, Amber Story, stood by Plumadore, a close family friend.

'I don't care what anybody says. Mike did nothing to her. He loves those girls,' she told the News-Sentinel. :banghead:

Seems to me, that if my beautiful, precious grand baby was murdered...I don't think I would be exhausting much emotion about her confessed murderer. This is not bashing the family...but I found the grandmother to be lacking in emotion last nite on NG...jmo. I would be crying my heart out to the media about what a precious baby Aliahna was...not trying to extoll the virtues of a man who bashed her on the head repeatedly with a brick and callously dismembered her...makes not a lick of sense if you ask me. good Ole Mike prolly smothered RSO grandpa with a pillow...jmo.

no, it's the owner, not the person who lives there without an occupancy agreement (or at least not typically); now, if MP had a rental agreement or lease with Lemmon/Lemmon's heirs, this would be different. But I have seen nothing to suggest this & don't know if this family would think of doing something like this . . . hinky all around IMHO

But wouldn't MP have established residency? Whether or not a formal lease existed? IANAL, so really unsure..... :waitasec:

ETA: but then wouldn't someone be in charge of grandpa's estate? and couldn't they give consent? or would that be off the table with an occupant - even without a lease agreement of some sort?

Aren't there laws saying child molesters have to stay away from each other?

Yes, but unfortunately there are laws that conflict with that. So it's generally that registered offenders and felon's cannot live together.
There are often residency restrictions stating that a registered sex offender must live a certain distance from a school, daycare, etc.

This applies whether you raped a baby or had sex with a 16 or 17 year old that is now your wife.

So in some areas you end up with only a few areas that are not too close to a banned location... putting them all in one area.
Or, putting them underneath bridges when they can't find anywhere at all to live. Then you don't know where they are at all.
I am guessing the restrictions & cost of living, have to do with the numerous sex offenders in Ali's trailer park. (Though they didn't kill her.)

This can also put children of registered offenders... where Mommy and Daddy met when Mommy was 16, in danger.

Christopher Barrios was also living in a trailer park that had multiple sex offenders in it.
His Dad was convicted of statutory rape.
The neighbor was convicted of molesting little boys.

There are "Levels" of sex offenders, low risk, high risk, level 1, 2 or 3.
If the low risk offenders didn't have the residency restrictions, Christopher wouldn't have been living there and would still be alive.

http://theendofthestory.facesofthem...v-david-edenfield-victim-christopher-barrios/

Christopher’s father also appeared on the Georgia State Sex Offender Registry. He has a conviction for Statutory Rape.

George David Edenfield was required to register as a sex offender after he pleaded guilty in 1997 to molesting two boys, ages 7 and 9.

Sheriffs’ deputies told George David Edenfield in September that he had to leave his home near downtown Brunswick because it was too close to a playground.

Georgia law prohibits registered sex offenders from living within 1,000 feet of schools and other places that draw crowds of children.

His family went to live in the trailer park in October after George David Edenfield was arrested for failing to move as ordered.

Before Aliahna went missing, she and her two sisters had been staying with family friend Mike Plumadore for about a week because Aliahna's mother had been sick with the flu and Aliahna's stepfather works at night and sleeps during the day. Plumadore and Aliahna's family live in separate homes in the Northway mobile home park near Diebold Road and North Clinton Street.

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/...stUniqueId=1324935758201643&template=printart

So the 3 girls (IIRC there are boys living in the mom's trailer) are living at the gpa's trailer with MP while the mom is sick & the stepdad sleeps & works . . . wow!

I have had the flu while my children were still at home and I don't recall having to send them to live with someone else. I think that's a crock!

I bet someone has said it already, but this case reminds me SO much of the Leiby Kletzky murder this past summer. Leiby was abducted by a nondescript resident of his neighborhood, dismembered, and parts of his body were left in the murderer's freezer. Also, in a way, Aliahna and Leiby were members of similarly insular communities - Aliahna a 30-unit trailer park, and Leiby a tight-knit Hasidic community.

May both of them rest in peace.

I have just checked the named friends/neighbors in the MSM articles. All have violations against children. Now I'll have to check and see if all 15 were child molesters. That's not good with them all in one area with the same likes. The neighbors with children had to know these facts. I don't like this at all.

Also, I think Aliahna's sisters had to have been drugged while all this was going on. They may have lost a whole day sleeping while he dismembered this helpless little girl. She had no chance living in that area! Shame, it's smack in your face who lives there! Oh and Grandma is in denial? Was she married to the gpa that just passed away? Might shed a lot of light on the family dynamics and her unusual responses about MP.

There will be more coming out I'm sure.

But wouldn't MP have established residency? Whether or not a formal lease existed? IANAL, so really unsure..... :waitasec:

ETA: but then wouldn't someone be in charge of grandpa's estate? and couldn't they give consent? or would that be off the table with an occupant - even without a lease agreement of some sort?

who knows? does it matter now? to me he was nomadic & never established residency anywhere!

It appears to me that LE followed a logical path & solidified this case with appropriate search warrants & affidavits for probable cause . . . hopefully he is not declared NUTS & cannot stand trial.

Seems to me, that if my beautiful, precious grand baby was murdered...I don't think I would be exhausting much emotion about her confessed murderer. This is not bashing the family...but I found the grandmother to be lacking in emotion last nite on NG...jmo. I would be crying my heart out to the media about what a precious baby Aliahna was...not trying to extoll the virtues of a man who bashed her on the head repeatedly with a brick and callously dismembered her...makes not a lick of sense if you ask me. good Ole Mike prolly smothered RSO grandpa with a pillow...jmo.

I agree. Even if I thought I had known someone so well I'd never in a million years think they'd be capable of such a thing, if LE did in fact tell me they had confessed, I don't think I would go on national television to state I didn't care what they (LE) said......

Though, I do question the reliability of the source of this news. Do we know for a fact grandma said this AFTER being made aware MP confessed? Or is this some spin this particular 'media' outlet put on that statement?

The media outlet which was sourced isn't exactly high on my credibility list for accuracy.

JMO

Two things, and I'm coming in late to this, so forgive me if I'm repeating:

1) Did y'all notice James Lemmon himself is a RSO?
2) I believe that in some circumstances you don't have to have consent to search premises. It seems to me this would be one of those cases. Yet one of the articles said they got a warrant--can't believe a warrant would be needed in this kind of situation.

What did the perp do with the other children while he was killing/dismembering Aliahna??? Any ideas?

I have just checked the named friends/neighbors in the MSM articles. All have violations against children. Now I'll have to check and see if all 15 were child molesters. That's not good with them all in one area with the same likes. The neighbors with children had to know these facts. I don't like this at all.

Also, I think Aliahna's sisters had to have been drugged while all this was going on. They may have lost a whole day sleeping while he dismembered this helpless little girl. She had no chance living in that area! Shame, it's smack in your face who lives there! Oh and Grandma is in denial? Was she married to the gpa that just passed away? Might shed a lot of light on the family dynamics and her unusual responses about MP.

There will be more coming out I'm sure.

There have been many comments linked to MSM stories about this specific trailer park being "Pedophilia Junction" of sorts . . . not to mention the databases that support this claim.

Despite the confession, the little girl's grandmother, Amber Story, stood by Plumadore, a close family friend.

'I don't care what anybody says. Mike did nothing to her. He loves those girls,' she told the News-Sentinel. :banghead:

Sometimes the media screws up the way an articles written. While I was kinda expecting denial and defense, this is over the top. But the way the article is written, I am not convinced the gma's statement was knowingly made after MP's own confession and the retrieval of Ali's body parts from HIS freezer.

If she DID make this statement AFTER his confession and retrieval of body parts, I am more curious than ever about her history.

What a case. Who'd believe it if it was written as fiction?

Two things, and I'm coming in late to this, so forgive me if I'm repeating:

1) Did y'all notice James Lemmon himself is a RSO?
2) I believe that in some circumstances you don't have to have consent to search premises. It seems to me this would be one of those cases. Yet one of the articles said they got a warrant--can't believe a warrant would be needed in this kind of situation.

BBM: a warrant is necessary (must have probable cause); one of our Constitutional rights

Thread #1 has a bunch of great insight . . . we've been following since day #1 (well, day #2 we realize now)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158315"]Found Deceased IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] - Thread #1

okay, I'm getting snarky, so I'll see ya later

Through gossip, I have heard, locals DO know this place... its referred to as Pedophile Park.

plumadore_244x183.JPG

The caption says: Mike Plumadore sits next to the chair where Aliahna Lemmon, 9, was last seen before she went missing, in this Dec. 25, 2011 photo.
(Credit: AP/The Journal-Gazette)

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...beat-dismembered-indiana-girl-aliahna-lemmon/

he looks like a scared little kitty to me! ughhhhh poor little Aliahna. rest in peace angel. please help take care of the other kids here on earth that need you <3 XOXOXO

In addition to being incredibly sad for poor Aliahna and her sisters, I think it's really tragic that the parents of young children in Fort Wayne will now have to attempt to explain how evil exists in the world, during a time of year that is supposed to be magical for all children. Her classmates, in particular, are in my thoughts. The photos of the children at the candlelight vigil were heartbreaking.

The brick seems like a makeshift weapon so it sounds to me like it could be a sudden snapping, a loss of temper. And the story seems weak, thoughtless, unplanned. How could he expect that the two girls would back up his story in a believable manner if Aliahna had been dead for a day already when she was supposed to have sleepwalked?

But on the other hand the dismemberment and the storing of body parts in the freezer says something else. Dismemberment is such a cold, unfeeling, gruesome way to deal with the body and the head in the freezer feels like a trophy.

If someone snaps I would not expect them to store heads in their freezer.

But if that someone is prone to rage attacks, yet devoid of empathy and normal human feelings... You can expect such a person to snap in one moment, then cool down and start cleaning.

Jesus. Poor Aliahna...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member