IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember, it is NOT AWALYS stranger-danger; it could be a scout-leader, daycare teacher, babysitter, uncle, family friend, the friendly neighbor...it is most OFTEN someone the child knows & they have to be taught that as well.

BBM

Sadly this is true

:(

Was MP ever married? Does he have children of his own?
What do we know about his personal life other than born and raised in Gastonia.
FLA wanted him for parole violations, but what else?
Any relatives of his come forward?
Does he have anymental problems?
We know about assault and anger management.......
Did he EVER work at a REAL job?

Just remember, it is NOT AWALYS stranger-danger; it could be a scout-leader, daycare teacher, babysitter, uncle, family friend, the friendly neighbor...it is most OFTEN someone the child knows & they have to be taught that as well.

I was late to the bus stop & my son had accepted a ride from a friend of my husband. We read him the riot act...just because we know him...etc. He didn't really understand for a long time, but he never forgot it.

Yes very true. I also always tell him how it's not right for anyone to touch or want to see his private parts and that if that was to ever happen that he can tell me or anyone so that we can make sure nobody ever does anything wrong to him. What worries me is that his mom just got out of jail a few days before Christmas and is running with the same crowd, drugs basically, and I worry that one of her chums could try to come over and get him to go with them by saying, I'm here to take you to see your mommy. He loves his mommy and was so happy to see her on Christmas Day, but gma and gpa will not allow her to be a part of his life except on their terms which is short supervised visits at their home only and with them always there. She has offered to keep him at their house for them to have a night out, pssht, she's already robbed them blind and they said she must think they are stupid to ever think they would allow her alone with the little one or alone in their home at all.

Maybe enough to buy a new keyboard when the old one wears out from FarmVille or whatever that game is?:seeya:

One article said he was a postal carrier at one time. I wonder if he retired from the post office. If so, he may be getting a gov't pension. There was a flag on his casket. Do gov't employees get the flag for funerals or is it just military? There was a flag for some reason draped over the casket and I'm sure it wasn't for his RSO status with the gov't. I bet there's a pension to be had. JMO.

I don't think you see my point exactly.

I know the West End. I have known many people in the West End.

What my point is, is it's not the "worst hood". Maybe in Hagerstown but in comparison to other "hoods" it's not that bad. I don't want people to think that where she lived in Hagerstown is like Baltimore City. You don't have to worry about drive bys and getting shot if you walk out of your house and wear the wrong colors. IMO there are WAY worse cities in the USA. I just don't want to give people the wrong idea about where she lived. It's poor and rundown YES but it's not like Detroit or areas of Washington DC.

I was born and raised here too.

OK, I think Im on the same page with you now, :crazy: I should have said"one of the worse hoods in Hagerstown". I never implied it was anything like a massive city like Baltimore City,or Detroit, BTW, Baltimore and Detroit do have neighborhoods that have safer areas than Hagerstown (west end).
All I know is that where Ali lived in Hagerstown, the Winter Street School area is not a "safe" place for children.

Okay I understand we're not to sleuth the victims. Even though I don't consider TS or AS as victims, I'll accept and obey the rules but..........

I would love to know more about the background not only of MP, but also TS.
Was TS the only child that was available and wanted or would help her SO father? Where are her siblings? Do they have any relationship with her, her husband, and children? Did they have a relationship with their father? Do they have one with their mother?
Just curious because maybe the others have distanced themselves from this man, and possibly TS and her lifestyle.
Just not hearing from any of them, except AS (TS mom) when she was saying how much she trusted MP, makes me question if they all walked away from their bio family to save themselves and their kids, and if so why didn't TS?

MOO

ETA~Not sleuthing...just pondering

JL's obituary lists 3 children. The oldest two are from a marriage to someone else, not Amber S. They may not have had much to do with JL. My speculation only: perhaps their mother had higher standards in childrearing and was a better judge of character than Amber.

How much loot could this guy have had?;)

Has anyone found out if Grandpa L owned his trailer and just paid lot rent? Maybe that was the draw for TS and AS to move closer?
If Grandpa did own it I wonder how long MP would have been allowed to live there. Was there a time frame set with him and Grandpa?

ETA Someone mentioned maybe Grandpa was getting a pension. Would that pension transfer to anyone else if he wasn't married? Military or government??

OK, I think Im on the same page with you now, :crazy: I should have said"one of the worse hoods in Hagerstown". I never implied it was anything like a massive city like Baltimore City,or Detroit, BTW, Baltimore and Detroit do have neighborhoods that have safer areas than Hagerstown (west end).
All I know is that where Ali lived in Hagerstown, the Winter Street School area is not a "safe" place for children.

Not necessarily but random acts of violence aren't a big thing here so typically kids aren't going to be grabbed or whatever unless it's by someone they know.

My biggest problem with Winter Street School is that 95% of the kids walk since there is no bus system for that school and people drive like idiots and it's on a busy street.

IMO Ali was WAY worse off in that trailer park then she was here.

Has anyone found out if Grandpa L owned his trailer and just paid lot rent? Maybe that was the draw for TS and AS to move closer?
If Grandpa did own it I wonder how long MP would have been allowed to live there. Was there a time frame set with him and Grandpa?

If there was a flag on his casket, I wonder if he was getting some kind of payments from the military or postal service?

I don't know where they were in Iowa so a quick estimation from a map of Iowa(?) to Hagerstown give or take I calculated at 900 miles. That is a big move; they had to know someone / reason / or job to decide to land there. I hope the reporters are digging.

I was late to the bus stop & my son had accepted a ride from a friend of my husband. We read him the riot act...just because we know him...etc. He didn't really understand for a long time, but he never forgot it.

it can also be the youth minister at your church

JL's obituary lists 3 children. The oldest two are from a marriage to someone else, not Amber S. They may not have had much to do with JL. My speculation only: perhaps their mother had higher standards in childrearing and was a better judge of character than Amber.

I figured as much as there isn't much FB friending going on there between the sibs at least
I agree

I thought it was odd that Ali's picture was taken in the funeral home.
and not a group pic. Wonder who took it? MP?

From that article, I'm assuming the friend either lives in the trailer park or very close to it since the girls rode bikes after school together.
What I'd like to know is, just how many kids live that close all of those RSOs in the trailer park?

I thought this was a friend from her old school, before they moved to FW?

ETA Someone mentioned maybe Grandpa was getting a pension. Would that pension transfer to anyone else if he wasn't married? Military or government??

Vietnam vet ( is there veterean's hospital in Ft Wayne by chance?)
per- http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/fortwayne/obituary.aspx?n=james-e-lemmon&pid=154914940

and retired w/disability

OH yes, TS husband is retired military, he should be getting retirement and still get military benefits like medical, even for the new wife & kids...unless the rules have changed

Thank you, I didn't know that TS was from a different marriage. Makes so much more sense now.

If there was a flag on his casket, I wonder if he was getting some kind of payments from the military or postal service?
I thought I read that he was a Vietnam veteran. I'm fairly new here and can't find the links like you all can, but I know I read it somewhere.

MOO

So, let me see...The other con (GS) introduced grandfather Lemmon and Plumadore, presumably grandfather Lemmon introduced Plumadore to Tarah, and the girls, and Tarah then introduced Plumadore to Ali's bio father.
That is what I get from the media articles.

However, what I get from other articles, facebook, and general discussion is that although Lemmon and Plumadore didn't begin their arrangement until 8/2011, somehow, Ali's father, who has had very little contact with her lately, according to his statements, knew Plumadore, even though he allegedly didn't meet the rest of the family until August or possibly even September of 2011...

Something just isn't working out here, but it's likely something that I am missing. What am I doing wrong, reading wrong, or misinterpreting?

Believe me, previous thread I had all these 'wonders' and some....

I believe though (could be very wrong) that Plumadore was taking care of or at least living in the trailer park BEFORE 8/2011 but moved to ?? and then the family asked him to come back and take care of him again...something about asking him to quit his job and come back to look after grandpa.
There was an MSM comment from dad somewhere about him knowing MP with no reason not to trust him and that he met him through TS...so I don't know anymore - it's one big cluster.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485