IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went into Amandareckonwith's album on the case and I saw video stills (I think) of the FBI leaving the trailer with what looks like a laptop. Not sure though. I'll link the album. I'm worried about the possibility of child *advertiser censored* but wouldn't he be charged with that already? IDK

EDIT TO ADD LINK TO PHOTOALBUM: http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...%20%20-IN-/?action=view&current=122611s22.jpg

Start at photo #173

Did TS want to Butter up her dad so that she could get inheritance money?
Just an idea.
:waitasec:

I am wondering what is the incentive to move to that park. Trailer, money or just getting away from another situation, as has happened before?

I went into Amandareckonwith's album on the case and I saw video stills (I think) of the FBI leaving the trailer with what looks like a laptop. Not sure though. I'll link the album. I'm worried about the possibility of child *advertiser censored* but wouldn't he be charged with that already? IDK

Maybe not. The had to charge him today .. so they charged him with what they knew they had and could hold him on.

IF there is child *advertiser censored*, and IF they can link other folks to it ... I would think they aren't showing their hand right now so that they can thoroughly investigate and cast one big net, IYKWIM...

imo

TS's sister was hospitalized for some time. I am betting the other children in the home at that time are her sister's kids. JMO

The sister I've read about, JL's other daughter, lives in Iowa and her children are young adults. Or do you mean a different sister--does Amber have another daughter?

I missed the part that Ali was suppose to go to a birthday party. Where can I read this information? TIA

I read it in another thread, but am not sure if it's been confirmed via MSM.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7469916&postcount=449"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011, #3[/ame]

Mel

If MP sexually assaulted Aliahna, would he also be charged with this additionally (a separate charge) or is it included in the murder charge?

This is off topic to the thread - but I HIGHLY recommend Amazon.com: The Safe Side - Stranger Safety: Hot Tips To Keep Cool Kids Safe With People They Don't Know And Kinda Know: Angela Shelton, John Walsh, Carol Cordova, Kevin Meier, Connor Cordova, Aspen Clark, Sierra Clark, Braxton Thais, Jean Miller (IV), Revital Krawetz, Paul Kessler (III), Elen Costa, Zach Brooks, Elizabeth Decker, Frank Aaron, Alphonso Johnson, Suzanne Guiterrez, Kevin Smith (XXVII), Regina Mocey, Chris Moore (VII): Movies & TV

It is so well done, it's been two years since my daughter watched it (she's 8) but we still refer to people as "don't knows" and "kinda know" like the video explains. We have a short list of our "know very well."
We have a family password and thanks to an earlier thread we have a phrase that if she ever says it I'll come running. Although she said so sweetly "mom, I'll just tell you straight out if I need you to come get me."
Short of my older brother (and if my dad were still alive he would be on the list) I don't think there's any man that I would let her stay with -without a wife present in the home.

It's mind boggling though that this case is not about stranger danger -

My kids said the same thing, but they are still young.. the secret phrase is to hep them save face around friends when they get older, and need me to get them..they know i'll call and tell the other kids and parents that there is a family emergency.. the phrase isn't just for a case of someone touching them wrong.. but also in the case of drugs or alcohol at a party, anything that might come up....

What kind of response when finding out your GOD DAUGHTER is found dead, May she rest in Peace with Grandfather and angels. Uhm, he was a convicted child molester! Then when I have read that she had on dress that she wore to grandfathers funeral on the last time she was seen and Aliahna wanted to sleep in Grandfather's chair that he was in. I'm getting SICK to my stomache! This is what's NORM to these families?

Ugh, how can they even mention that nasty *advertiser censored** chair as if it's a good thing. I wouldn't touch that thing with a ten foot pole let alone let a child sleep in it. I admit I am phobic about dirt and germs, but good lord! These people treat it like a shrine. MP has his picture taken with it. It's nothing but a nasty dirty chair that belonged to a pedo.

Sorry for the rant. :)

According to the Prosecutor’s Office, under Indiana law, Plumadore could face 45 to 60 years for the murder charge and another six months to three years for each of the other two offenses.

45-60 years only? No automatic life sentence for murder?

http://www.wishtv.com/dpps/news/crime/Copy_of_3-charges-filed-against-plumadore_4025448

All are felonies, and Chief Allen County Deputy Prosecutor Mike McAlexander said today the office “has not precluded” the possibility of seeking the death penalty against Plumadore.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111230/NEWS/111239965

EDIT TO ADD LINK TO PHOTOALBUM: http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...%20%20-IN-/?action=view&current=122611s22.jpg

Start at photo #173

The agent with the blue hat has something that looks like a computer and they are huddled together in picture 176 looking at this object.

I missed the part that Ali was suppose to go to a birthday party. Where can I read this information? TIA

It was discussed in the first thread for Aliahna. I'm not sure if there's been MSM confirmation and a lot of stories that have been on MSM have been lies anyway. But supposedly MP said the other girls had seen Aliahna walk out the door and said that she was going to a birthday party. There were some comments in Facebook and in a news article from someone who identified themselves as Ali's next door neighbor that seemed to confirm there was a party. See this post:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7461732#post7461732"]Found Deceased IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - Page 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

But I suppose it could be just rumors or a troll or the whole birthday angle could be an intentional crock put forth by the responsible parties.

Would Ali's next door neighbor be a RSO?

If MP sexually assaulted Aliahna, would he also be charged with this additionally (a separate charge) or is it included in the murder charge?

I am pretty sure it would be a separate charge. But they would have to have evidence of it to charge him. And we know the body was chopped up so I am not sure how much evidence of what went on before the murder is available.

Ugh, how can they even mention that nasty *advertiser censored** chair as if it's a good thing. I wouldn't touch that thing with a ten foot pole let alone let a child sleep in it. I admit I am phobic about dirt and germs, but good lord! These people treat it like a shrine. MP has his picture taken with it. It's nothing but a nasty dirty chair that belonged to a pedo.

Sorry for the rant. :)

I agree. They say he died in the chair and while a child might not know what may happen to a body when it dies adults should know. The stains on that chair ewww. I cant even wrap my brain around it. And these people are not well off enough to have had it cleaned. I gagged when I read she wanted to sleep on the chair her grandfather died in.

IMO, if he sexually assaulted Ali, he would receive a separate charge. Maybe this will be determined once the toxicology report comes back.

I agree. They say he died in the chair and while a child might not know what may happen to a body when it dies adults should know. The stains on that chair ewww. I cant even wrap my brain around it. And these people are not well off enough to have had it cleaned. I gagged when I read she wanted to sleep on the chair her grandfather died in.

JMO but she might easily not have wanted to sleep in that chair. I think there is a good chance that MP said she wanted to sleep in it merely because he could prop a body pillow and a blanket in that chair so it looked a bit like a sleeping child if you weren't looking too closely. Allegedly she was really in the freezer by the time she was supposedly sleeping in the chair.

If she really wanted to sleep in the chair it was probably not due to any emotional attachment to that chair but because she was afraid MP would come next to her if she slept on the floor.

JMO but she might easily not have wanted to sleep in that chair. I think there is a good chance that MP said she wanted to sleep in it merely because he could prop a body pillow and a blanket in that chair so it looked a bit like a sleeping child if you weren't looking too closely. Allegedly she was really in the freezer by the time she was supposedly sleeping in the chair.

If she really wanted to sleep in the chair it was probably not due to any emotional attachment to that chair but because she was afraid MP would come next to her if she slept on the floor.

Good point that she never did sleep in that chair that night, according to the timeline, so the whole thing is a fabrication.

And if it were EVER true that she liked to sleep in that chair it is VERY likely to have been an attempt to discourage MP.

I don't even believe she wanted to sleep in the chair the grandfather died in. I just think its strange how people involved keep mentioning Grandpa in the same breath of Aliahna.

What kind of response when finding out your GOD DAUGHTER is found dead, May she rest in Peace with Grandfather and angels. Uhm, he was a convicted child molester! Then when I have read that she had on dress that she wore to grandfathers funeral on the last time she was seen and Aliahna wanted to sleep in Grandfather's chair that he was in. I'm getting SICK to my stomache! This is what's NORM to these families?

Who is Melissa S.,I thought Angela M. was Ali's godmother.I found a Melissa S. but she is not making those comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rndy