IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He kind of kept to himself," Tulley said, adding James Lemmon had occasionally admitted to him that he would have to put Plumamdore "in his place."

Tulley said these infrequent conflicts stemmed from James Lemmon wanting to do too much – such as run errands himself – as his health deteriorated and Plumamdore interfering, telling the man he should rest instead.

"Everybody's personality's different," Tulley said. "I knew that they had some tiffs before because Michael tried to control him. … Jimmy always put him back in his place. 'This is my trailer. If you don't like it, there's the door.' "

However, Tulley added he only heard of those accounts secondhand and does not believe they were frequent or severe enough to prompt a serious crime.
http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111227/LOCAL07/111229617

There's his trigger...the old man kept him in line. But then the old man died...

ETA: And this article says that MP and grandfather Lemmon would often do laundry together at a different trailer, and that answers the question of whether the old man was bedridden or not.

article-2078733-0F47708B00000578-2_634x465.jpg

Is this MP's trailer? I can't see how he could have hit her in the head multiple times with a brick and there not be blood splatter everywhere. Did he place a bag on her head first before he bludgeoned her? I'm sure she screamed (i.e the night terrors) and if she was outside, then the neighbors would have heard. I'm at a loss here. I'm starting to think like someone else who posted that people do not snitch on others in this particular trailer park community.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bysitter-Michael-Plumadore-poses-cameras.html

I see the propane grill to the left of the door but what is in between the grill and the door? I hope it isn't a portable composter. :(

Answers off the top of my head:

1. First and foremost, just because he said he did "this and that" to Aliahna doesn't mean he's telling the truth about it. They still are investigating.

2. This portion is legal. There are formal steps in the judicial process that must be followed. If they aren't followed then that opens the door for all kinds of issues for the State in prosecuting a case.

3. LE has given info and evidence to the State already. They are still giving info and evidence to the State, and will probably continue to do so for quite some time. The State will then bring forth charges based on info and evidence.

This takes time. The trial may happen in 2012 or it may take longer than that. JMHO :)

This is SUCH a good post! I had to bold that one part because it is so very true--he may very well have said those things, but the evidence may not bear out that it happened that way. In the mind of someone who is capable of doing such things to a child, the version of bashing her in the head with a brick may seem 'nicer' than what actually happened. In fact, IMO it is quite likely that bashing her in the head with a brick WOULD be nicer than what actually happened. :(

This case tears me up inside. It's awful. Coming here and seeing hundreds of posters who care, who say it's not ok what happened to this little girl, that is the upside. It means that evil monsters of this world don't dominate. Fundamental decency still exists.

So the family boxed up all of Ali's stuff to take to a storage facility? I guess the paralysis is over. Plus, I'd bet that is not all they are packing...probably gearing up for yet another move. JMO.

I find it a bit odd that all of her stuff was boxed up so quickly...especially, when the mom has all of these "health issues"

If I've got this right (and if all these RSOs are telling the truth) MP had lived with JL and known the family three or four years, shortly moved away but then moved back a few months ago (August) when TS asked him to.

Source: J. Smead (RSO):
Michael Plumadore had been back in the Northway mobile home park just months when he was arrested Monday on a murder charge.

Plumadore lived with the late James "Shorty" Lemmon off and on for four years at the mobile home park at North Clinton Street and Diebold Road, neighbor Jerry Smead said. Plumadore also had at least seven known residences in the past decade – including in Florida and North Carolina.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289939/1002/LOCAL

Source: M. Tulley (RSO)

Mike Tulley, a neighbor, said James Lemmon had a number of health issues including emphysema, and Plumadore had cared for the ailing man since August. Plumadore considered Lemmon a father figure, Tulley says.

Not clear who the source for the following is:
When Plumadore first moved to Northway, he had lived with residents who were not connected to the Lemmons. When the two men met, they hit it off. Lemmon asked Plumadore if he could cook and was clean, and Plumadore moved in.
Source: M. Plumadore (felon):
He eventually moved back South, but when he heard Lemmon was ill, he moved back in with the man and cared for him as he was dying, Plumadore said in an interview Sunday.
Source: G. Shumaker (RSO)
Shumaker said he introduced Plumadore to Lemmon shortly after Plumadore moved into the trailer park, and Plumadore moved in with Lemmon a few days later. Shumaker said he knew Lemmon because they were both sex offenders and were in jail together.

Shumaker said Plumadore briefly moved away, but returned when Souders asked him to care for her father.

http://www.bsudailynews.com/mobile/suspect-in-ind-girl-s-death-cared-for-her-grandpa-1.2683103

Source: R. Patee (RSO)
Richard Patee, 58, whose trailer is next to where Plumadore was living, said he didn't think it was odd that Aliahna's mother had him watching the girls for an extended period.

"They had known each other for somewhere of three to four years, I know that, and he took care of their grandfather," Patee said. "I didn't see any reason to question it at all."

Wouldn't it be awfully quick on the part of the DA to go to a plea agreement at this point??? The investigation could hardly be finished yet. I am thinking more charges and/or psychiatric evaluation.

Wouldn't be the first time. Remember the guy who killed Amber Dubios and Chelsea King? That was quick plea agreement.

Since there is often a tiny grain of truth to the lies of sociopaths, I'm concerned that the reported cries of nightmares could actually have been the sisters the night after A's death. There is nooooo telling what went on in that house of horrors. :(

OneLove, This is a hard case to follow. I will for Aliahna.

article-2078733-0F47708B00000578-2_634x465.jpg

Is this MP's trailer? I can't see how he could have hit her in the head multiple times with a brick and there not be blood splatter everywhere. Did he place a bag on her head first before he bludgeoned her? I'm sure she screamed (i.e the night terrors) and if she was outside, then the neighbors would have heard. I'm at a loss here. I'm starting to think like someone else who posted that people do not snitch on others in this particular trailer park community.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bysitter-Michael-Plumadore-poses-cameras.html

I don't think this is Plumadore/JE Lemmon home.

This is, and based on the side with the door, it isn't the one.
No shutters:

122711deathhouse1.jpg

Wouldn't be the first time. Remember the guy who killed Amber Dubios and Chelsea King? That was quick plea agreement.

He hasn't been formally charged yet has he? I don't think that they can offer him a plea deal before formal charges have been filed. They file charges, and then they try to offer the deal in order to spare the victims or get the trial over with faster, or to make the prosecutors conviction rate look better. IMO.

"He kind of kept to himself," Tulley said, adding James Lemmon had occasionally admitted to him that he would have to put Plumamdore "in his place."

Tulley said these infrequent conflicts stemmed from James Lemmon wanting to do too much

that was John Gardner. They already had him for the killing of Chelsea. The plea came in that they took the DP off the table in return for the location of Amber's body. They even took him on a lil field trip (unbeknownst to media and everyone) so he could show them exactly where she was.

I don't think there's any plea here yet. They pushed it back because there are going to be so so so many more charges. I'll bet the house on that.

JMHO

As a post previous.. in every lie there is a grain of truth...

It tears my heart that MP reported that Aliahna woke up in middle of the night and wanted her mother... I am sickened to think of this little angel crying for her mother while a horrific crime was being committed on her...

This is a tough one to handle.. very tough and I am very, very angry that any child is ever allowed to spend time .. much less the night with a male.. sex offender or not a grown man, single, no kids, no real home.. etc.. should never ever not in a million years have children staying with him. PERIOD !

Tulley said these infrequent conflicts stemmed from James Lemmon wanting to do too much

Sorry for bumping, but off and on my phone is not showing the post I included with a quote. Is this bump showing my post I added to the quote? I don't understand this glitch.

He hasn't been formally charged. That was to happen Friday. I'm glad that they have pushed the formal charges back so they can add to them next week.

http://www.herald-mail.com/news/hm-...-lived-in-hagerstown-20111229,0,2373850.story

The classmate in this article posted above lives in Ali's old town. Not where she was murdered. There are other children living in the pedo park though. Hope they get the children out!!!

How is that even legal?
Is it not a law that registered sex offenders can't live or work near children?

I didn't notice this before:

They said the only unusual change in Plumadore's behavior was an increase in laundry. Shumaker said they washed his laundry for him, but on Friday he showed up with an extra load. Otherwise, he seemed fine.

Shumaker remembered Plumadore saying to him as he got into his truck: “I just want her back, I just want her back.”

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111228/NEWS/111229713

I wonder how much these guys know about what happened. If he was talking about wanting Aliahna back, what else did they talk about?

I see the propane grill to the left of the door but what is in between the grill and the door? I hope it isn't a portable composter. :(

it is a smoker (we had one like it)...it is not a composter

that was John Gardner. They already had him for the killing of Chelsea. The plea came in that they took the DP off the table in return for the location of Amber's body. They even took him on a lil field trip (unbeknownst to media and everyone) so he could show them exactly where she was.

I don't think there's any plea here yet. They pushed it back because there are going to be so so so many more charges. I'll bet the house on that.

JMHO

Just as an aside (and since the thread is slow at the moment) there are case archives for both Amber Dubois and Chelsea King on crankycrankerson. Link in my siggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties